Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

1175148_10151879679104402_1709208512_n.j

U.S. Stay OUT of Syria! For Fuck Humanity SAKE

http://instagram.com/p/d5GeJlmEUf/

:clap:

Goddess

More pre planned Bilderberg/CFR fuckery on the way. Oh well at least she's possibly the only A-list star who won't care about speaking out even if it makes her unpopular. Most of her colleagues are plain dumb, grossly uneducated sheep material (and I am not talking about other popstars because that's quite a given)

Besides people all over the world don't want another non UN authorised expensive meddling affair all over again so I doubt this can make her unpopular, other than getting a couple of malicious articles from the usual suspects (Piers Morgan and the likes)

that's a canvas by french multi talented artist Thomas Lélu and he's beyond happy that she shared it on Instagram. He shared the pic and her Instagram on Facebook.

Quite frankly though, I just assumed Madonna asked Mercy to spray paint in clear font. :lmao: ART.

Some people may disagree with my interpretation, Madonna's political stance has always been a 360 degree view of human rights.

In 1986-1987 she was in a very small minority of celebrity spokespersons of AmFar and HIV/AIDS awareness, the LAP video addressed racism and society regarding race relations, she brought LGBT community more to mainstream in her work with Vogue, Blond Ambition, ToD, JML which (obviously) led to SEX and Erotica. But she has also spoken up for Women's Rights and right to choose,

But her basic message from the beginning is to love one another, treat each other equally, and accept each other for what the other person is.

I agree wholeheartedly. Now lets love each other! :lol:

On a slightly more serious note...if you look at the description of her character in the AL video it says it all really. :inlove:

Guest Not4Pussies

On a slightly more serious note...if you look at the description of her character in the AL video it says it all really. :inlove:

More details please

Goddess

More pre planned Bilderberg/CFR fuckery on the way. Oh well at least she's possibly the only A-list star who won't care about speaking out even if it makes her unpopular. Most of her colleagues are plain dumb, grossly uneducated sheep material (and I am not talking about other popstars because that's quite a given)

Besides people all over the world don't want another non UN authorised expensive meddling affair all over again so I doubt this can make her unpopular, other than getting a couple of malicious articles from the usual suspects (Piers Morgan and the likes)

I think a lot of people seem to be on the same page with her regarding being against any attack. I would suspect Piers Morgan would be too. Yes, his hatred of Madonna will only twist anything she says or does, but I would think her simple message here, he has to admit to agreeing with.

As for other celebrities... I think she could very well have many who back her stance. I suspect her ex-husband, Sean Penn, would be right there in agreement with her. I'm just glad her stance isn't at a time she's really promoting her music like with AL because we all know that the music will get lost in the politics.

I'm more and more curious if her next album will center around this whole "Revolution of Love" stance she's taking. She might as well go for it. It's not like the mainstream media is going to play her new stuff anyway. So why not make an album that is driven by her stance on peace!

she did one AL already, NEXT!

AL wasn't a PEACE or anti-war album. LOL! Yes, the original AL video and the album artwork gave a different impression. The countless interviews she was roped into talking about politics (not that she was fighting from talking about it) also gave people the wrong impression, but that album was more about her self discovery of materialism and her place in American culture. And in truth, that was really within two songs. The other songs were more about her and who she had become at the time.

;-)

AL wasn't a PEACE or anti-war album. LOL! Yes, the original AL video and the album artwork gave a different impression. The countless interviews she was roped into talking about politics (not that she was fighting from talking about it) also gave people the wrong impression, but that album was more about her self discovery of materialism and her place in American culture. And in truth, that was really within two songs. The other songs were more about her and who she had become at the time.

I know all that.

+ Imagine and Hey you and that Confessions b-side about piece were all crap..

So still, NEXT!

• 2 weeks later...

I know all that.

+ Imagine and Hey you and that Confessions b-side about piece were all crap..

So still, NEXT!

:laugh: Love how you think your opinion only matters when determining what the world thinks is crap from her.

Not that I think "Imagine" and/or "Hey You" are even close to her greatest songs/covers, but I'm quite happy that she has over 30 years of music that I don't have to keep focusing on the crap I don't like.

:lol: I really want to know what that is. It doesn't look like a bedroom. Is it a garage? Storage unit? A stable? A shack?

Well she reposted it will "Still life of a thirteen tear old" so I'd say yes, it's a bedroom.

so it was Roccos idea for her to perform with Psy :chuckle:

Can't wait until her kids grow up and stop w/ this flavor-of-the-month collab silliness giving her ideas. What hell awaits us when the other 2 enter their teens? What hell, I ask. I mean, I really don't mind 'club/let's have fun Madonna', but let's get on w/ the show and move past this "down w/ the kids" nonsense and just give us MADONNA please.

Guest Not4Pussies

i think they're at the hamptons and that might be rocco's room there

his friend posted a pic where you can see rocco, brahim and norman (ct/s&s dancer) about to demolish a cottage