Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

I think she'd personally tell her assistant or whoever's around working for her to look it up.

Get me the picture of me with a cigarette from the 80's...I want to post something I wrote...quick!"

I think she has a huge collection of images i her library. Of course. She is a very visual artist and is tuned into so many references. She needs to know everything about everything to stay on the ball. Madonna is a perfectionist in that way. So when she conceives something new she might want to look back and find connections that make sense or augmentations that say something new. I imagine she is super organised.

no broken collar bone, no broken heart.......this line caught my attention.....is she saying that because of the horse accident and the lack of love she felt from guy after this caused a broken heart and made her see they werent ment to be??

no broken collar bone, no broken heart.......this line caught my attention.....is she saying that because of the horse accident and the lack of love she felt from guy after this caused a broken heart and made her see they werent ment to be??

NO. :lmao:

She is saying that she was young and 'naive' and had ultimate fearlessness at the time of the photo. Hence her saying the camera didn't startle her but instead her eyes were open wide. She is basically showing her sensitive side.

NO. :lmao:

She is saying that she was young and 'naive' and had ultimate fearlessness at the time of the photo. Hence her saying the camera didn't startle her but instead her eyes were open wide. She is basically showing her sensitive side.

Yeah, that's the way I see it. The sense of fearlessness you feel when you are young and naive. That sense is what is capable of changing your life and creating positive change in the world.

Yeah, that's the way I see it. The sense of fearlessness you feel when you are young and naive. That sense is what is capable of changing your life and creating positive change in the world.

I think she's opening up in a way that she never has. It's not for attention or sympathy. It's because she wants people to feel she is approachable and relatable because she knows that she will be criticised for trying to start a revolution. She wants people to know that just like them she has hopes and dreams. She has feelings and pain and experience. It's sad that she has to even do that for her opinion to be respected but as long as she's heard that's all that matters.

I think she's opening up in a way that she never has. It's not for attention or sympathy. It's because she wants people to feel she is approachable and relatable because she knows that she will be criticised for trying to start a revolution. She wants people to know that just like them she has hopes and dreams. She has feelings and pain and experience. It's sad that she has to even do that for her opinion to be respected but as long as she's heard that's all that matters.

I agree.

She's commenting on her polaroid by Maripol. She says that at the time she had no broken collar bone, no broken heart. The cigarette is not lit on the pic. She's talking about how unafraid she was at the time.

lopm.jpg

could be a lyric to a song ...

Guest Not4Pussies

So I'm on M's Instagram looking at her pics. Reading some comments and I notice that in the majority of the pics, there are some really odd comments left by this man that goes by the name Charlywyman. He is leaving her some weird comments. If you go to his profile he posts some creepy looking pics and the things he labels all of his pics is even weirder. He claims he is related to Madonna and other celebrities but Madonna is one person he is always commenting on. Saying M is his mother. I just find it kind of odd and creepy. This guy is definitely not OK. be careful M.

Guest Pud Whacker

So I'm on M's Instagram looking at her pics. Reading some comments and I notice that in the majority of the pics, there are some really odd comments left by this man that goes by the name Charlywyman. He is leaving her some weird comments. If you go to his profile he posts some creepy looking pics and the things he labels all of his pics is even weirder. He claims he is related to Madonna and other celebrities but Madonna is one person he is always commenting on. Saying M is his mother. I just find it kind of odd and creepy. This guy is definitely not OK. be careful M.

shes fine. multiply that by 100,000 and you have gags. plus madonna has secret service men everywhere.

Extremely Nicki Finn!!! Head movements voice and all!!!!! If my mom created Nicki Finn I would be emulating her all the time to! He must have just watched it.

tumblr_mvcpefdyGP1s9dcnmo1_500.jpg

“The sky I saw this evening. Nature is Art. We need both to survive. Let’s keep both alive. Take care of our planet. It’s the only home we have. Encourage artistic expression. This is our future. The Revolution of Love is our only hope for survival. #artforfreedom.com”

She's definitely getting into a more poetic way of speaking. I hope this bodes towards writing new music.

tumblr_mvcpefdyGP1s9dcnmo1_500.jpg

“The sky I saw this evening. Nature is Art. We need both to survive. Let’s keep both alive. Take care of our planet. It’s the only home we have. Encourage artistic expression. This is our future. The Revolution of Love is our only hope for survival. #artforfreedom.com”

She's definitely getting into a more poetic way of speaking. I hope this bodes towards writing new music.

It will probably result in more Hey You's.

^ Hey You sounds like it was meant to speak to children. Lola and Rocco were small and she was adopting David and Mercy. I agree with rb19 I think the next album will sound poetic and have an altruistic meaning to the lyrics.

Guest Not4Pussies

She went with Rocco. Theres a pic of her in the audience taken by a person at the concert. The real question is she says taking a break in the post. A break from what? Recording an album lol

She went with Rocco. Theres a pic of her in the audience taken by a person at the concert. The real question is she says taking a break in the post. A break from what? Recording an album lol

From life!

You found my Instagram profile?

tumblr_mvf6s9qV1N1s23amjo1_400.jpg

On atrl they said Miguel performed as well? Not sure if that's true.

I hope she got inspired to work on music, hopefully not urban tho