Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

It's very hard to predict what it will become. But we live in TOTALLY different world after WW2. There's almost a consensus on the acadamy and at the UN that there's NO chance of a WW3. It's not even worth the discussion. Certainly not in a Madonna forum :lol:

It's very hard to predict what it will become. But we live in TOTALLY different world after WW2. There's almost a consensus on the acadamy and at the UN that there's NO chance of a WW3. It's not even worth the discussion. Certainly not in a Madonna forum :lol:

I wish everyone heard the truth that you speak of. world war is something forgetten only to history books. its chaos is very real and very devastating. literally the world is at war and all nations are directly affected. in the threat of a 3rd world war with chemical warfare and A bombs...... mankind could and would obliterate itself. God bless us from ever reaching that point of no return.

Russia's in a war against civilisation and progression. Sad.

I know exactly what you mean

Putin is a pig who's hiding millions and millions while most people in Russia are starving. He couldn't care less about the children of Syria being gassed since he has no problem killing and threatening people in Russia. But let's no pretend that Kerry or the Obama administration have that more at heart anyway

Unfortunately any US president and any political leader worldwide has to toe a pre-established line. Being left wing or right wing or being the first Afro American president doesn't make an ounce of a difference. The US or any European country for that matter has no business bombing ANY country unless via a previous UN Security Council endorsement, it is illegal by International Law

It's been 10 years and it seems they think people have forgotten about the Iraq affair lies. And look at that ravaged country now, that unilateral non UN approved aggression has triggered a 10-year-long blood-fest instability throughout the whole area

Guest Pud Whacker

someone should teach her how to delete pictures if she makes a mistake instead of her posting the pic twice

That's what her son is for.

Go M and write a song about it! I really hope she finds inspiration in the current political and social stance of the world. Even if it resulted in a highly criticized album, I would be here for a R-evoL-ution themed album.

Edited by DanM

Go M and write a song about it! I really hope she finds inspiration in the current political and social stance of the world. Even if it resulted in a highly criticized album, I would be here for a R-evoL-ution themed album.

I AM 100% ALL FOR THIS IDEA. She is obviously feeling political again and some times her most passionate moments are also her most creative.

No raps on soy lattes though.

Guest Not4Pussies

that's a canvas by french multi talented artist Thomas Lélu and he's beyond happy that she shared it on Instagram. He shared the pic and her Instagram on Facebook.

link! please

Guest Not4Pussies

was madonna outspoken about world politics back when she started and in the 90's like she is now?

or was she jnto sexual politics only? i ask because i wasnt a fan then

image.jpg

We follow each other on FB and have real friends in common.

He says that Madonna went to the Ken sports club in Paris where his painting is and she posted it on instagram. FIER = PROUD !

He posted the pic several times on his timeline and another one of another canvas he made years ago with Madonna tagged on it and her (fake) cell phone number.

was madonna outspoken about world politics back when she started and in the 90's like she is now?

or was she jnto sexual politics only? i ask because i wasnt a fan then

Some people may disagree with my interpretation, Madonna's political stance has always been a 360 degree view of human rights.

In 1986-1987 she was in a very small minority of celebrity spokespersons of AmFar and HIV/AIDS awareness, the LAP video addressed racism and society regarding race relations, she brought LGBT community more to mainstream in her work with Vogue, Blond Ambition, ToD, JML which (obviously) led to SEX and Erotica. But she has also spoken up for Women's Rights and right to choose,

But her basic message from the beginning is to love one another, treat each other equally, and accept each other for what the other person is.

Some people may disagree with my interpretation, Madonna's political stance has always been a 360 degree view of human rights.

In 1986-1987 she was in a very small minority of celebrity spokespersons of AmFar and HIV/AIDS awareness, the LAP video addressed racism and society regarding race relations, she brought LGBT community more to mainstream in her work with Vogue, Blond Ambition, ToD, JML which (obviously) led to SEX and Erotica. But she has also spoken up for Women's Rights and right to choose,

But her basic message from the beginning is to love one another, treat each other equally, and accept each other for what the other person is.

Agree completely with your interpretation. Madonna has always talked about love and equality. As you also mentioned, she was one of the first to publicly support Aids awareness and looked after the friends she loved who were suffering with Aids/HIV. Madonna has always done what she knows and feels is right, even if at that point of time it was not the "popular" thing to do due to public ignorance and bias. Something that is so admirable. Madonna has gone out of her way to pay hospital bills, treatment and medicine for cancer patients as well. She likes to keep this quiet but it does come out quite a bit although she never seeks publicity or praise for it.

Agree completely with your interpretation. Madonna has always talked about love and equality. As you also mentioned, she was one of the first to publicly support Aids awareness and looked after the friends she loved who were suffering with Aids/HIV. Madonna has always done what she knows and feels is right, even if at that point of time it was not the "popular" thing to do due to public ignorance and bias. Something that is so admirable. Madonna has gone out of her way to pay hospital bills, treatment and medicine for cancer patients as well. She likes to keep this quiet but it does come out quite a bit although she never seeks publicity or praise for it.

Yes, I totally agree.

It's a shame that what she's most regarded for is the sexual provocations, but painting Madonna in a philanthropic and/or positive light is only allowed to happen post-childbirth. ;-)