MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

As far as I can see, most of the "Candy Shop" footage is from Olympia..

I think she liked the Olympia footage and kept using it so it didn't seem so obvious that it was screens and sofas...

Guest bluejean

I listened to the audio at least. All sounds great except.... the speech before Masterpiece really sucks. She seems bothered by the Miami crowd :lol: I'm so disappointed they cut out that part where she tells that woman to divorce that guy too. That was the best bit :lol:

I did not like this. The only thing that saves it is the audio not being a disaster like Sticky and Sweet. The editing, absurdly being deemed amazing, is just horrific. First, the cheap overlaying of things: the constant overlaying of the backdrops on the stage action, parts of the stage (such as that violin player overlayed over madonna in Love Spent) being overlayed other parts of the stage. Looks like an effect a fan makes to overcompensate for filming the show with an iPhone. Next the whole Instagram saturation thing. I spent a few good minutes trying to regulate my TVs image to a setting where I could actually see what was going on and I failed. Good luck trying to see madonna's face because it's just a white blob with eyes and nostrils. My biggest complain is how they cut away from Madonna before she gets to complete almost any action. A lot of dance moves are interrupted in the middle, and every time she speaks to the audience, they cut away before she finishes! It's maddening.

I would rather they just stuck to the Miami footage. It's nice to get the full scope of a concert. To me, this just felt like several 3 second clips from different locations, strung together, like those fan made YouTube "DVDs".

I know that this post isn't going to win me a lot of friends on a forum like this. But whatever. Deal

Well....good thing there are tons of YouTube clips out there you can tinker around with and edit yourself til your hearts content! :) What's your name on TOS?

I'm trying to learn English :D/> what's TOS? "TOS and also known as terms of use and terms and conditions)"?

Its another forum called 'the other shore' which is quite negative about Madonna x

TOS means "The other shore", it's a forum which calls itself a "Madonna and Lady Gaga fan forum", although the truth practically is that they absolutely hate on Madonna all the time and only praise Gaga. They're constanlty insulting her fans as well. They're jealous and awful people, don't bother with them.

Its another forum called 'the other side' which is quite negative about Madonna x

OMG O_o thank you, a kind of stupid sport :)/>

p.s. thanks to Elitist also

Edited by Tonina

TORRENT TORRENT TORRENT IM GAGGING!!! LOL. In Canada, live stream is low quality for me. CANT WAIT FOR someone to rip an HD torrent. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT the greatest Pop Concert in YEARS. Hands down..

So, it appears the "Turning Up the Hits" interlude is actually titled "Radio Dial Static"...

From the film credits, it appears that both "4 Minutes" and "Ray of Light" are in it. Maybe they were just cut from the Epix broadcast?

I'm holding out until the broadcast tonight! I'm sure it's not perfect but just looking at these photos, this by far looks like her best DVD. You can tell she put a lot of effort into this one.

I am not the uploader, I just got the link from an other Madonna fan site.

I try to donwload it aswell, but somehow no seeds, maybe its too fresh :D :D :D

So groovyguy posted another link in the specific thread which is "only" 4gb. Now's the question - which one should I download? I want the one with the best quality!

So groovyguy posted another link in the specific thread which is "only" 4gb. Now's the question - which one should I download? I want the one with the best quality!

where is that link ? I cant see it