MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Guest bluejean

Isn't that Lum from here?

Okay so this is the on demand thing? Can people make a torrent of that? Or do we have to wait til the 8pm on air thing for that? When can we expect a torrent? :lol:

For those who live in the States: the show was HD? Did you see the whole thing with that quality?

YES!!! It was very sharp!!

Isn't that Lum from here?

Okay so this is the on demand thing? Can people make a torrent of that? Or do we have to wait til the 8pm on air thing for that? When can we expect a torrent? :lol:/>

I'm sure there is a computer wiz out there that can download the stream and upload it. Just wait till morning (us time)

Oh my god bluejean, I am so fucking excited for you to watch this!!!!!'nnnnnn!!'nbn'bb!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love it!!!!!! And I am almost certain you'll be in tears when LAP begins.

It's funny, when I was watching But I'm a Cheerleader on Epix to kill time there was some buffering here and there. There wasn't any whatsoever on MDNA :)

They probably know not to fuck with the Queen and her loons craving for more MDNA ;)

There was this guy on Like A Prayer...i don't know his name...he looked young, and only showed up once for a few seconds...but for some reason i have his face stuck in my head o_O Tomorrow i'll try to show a screencap!

He looked soo cute! :D

omfg me too.. an ADORABLE looking guy i just wanted to hug him awwww

Guest groovyguy

Magical. Truly a MASTERPIECE! The cinematic feel. The superb audio quality. Her vocal is clear and crisp.

Can't wait for the blu-ray.

Guest bluejean

How the fuck do I stop myself listening to those before I watch the show :lol:

I'm off to work now, I'll be back in 7 hours and I hope that there's a torrent by the time I get back :lol:

Guest bluejean

Oh my god bluejean, I am so fucking excited for you to watch this!!!!!'nnnnnn!!'nbn'bb!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love it!!!!!! And I am almost certain you'll be in tears when LAP begins.

I'm dying with anticipation, and I have to go to work shortly argh... I wish there was a torrent I could start now that would be finished when I get home :lol:

THAT WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAZING! The interaction with the public was the best! I loved LAP and TUTR, in both I felt like I was back in the show. I got goosebumps pretty much during the whole streaming. Her vocals are great, and I wasn't expecting that editing in I'm a Sinner, it was also wonderful! The whole thing is wonderful!

I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time listening/watching this show!

Why won't EPIX let me watch?!?!? It says loading, then goes back to the play button, and keeps doing it everytime I go onto it!! HELP

Same thing happened to me and I had to refresh the website like a thousand times until it decided to show the video. If you're using the hotspot you might also have to restart it again lots of time, until you actually get the adds on the EPIX website (in case you're using a free account). Hope it works!

WOW! I just woke up and I find out I missed all the excitement!!!! I thought this was gonna air tonight...

So happy to read your comments, I'll be anxiously waiting for a torrent link!

Guest bluejean

Everyone in the US is asleep now, it'll be awhile before we get a torrent. Probably this time tomorrow.

Perfection at it's finest! :bow: I can't believe what I just saw. Speechless.

Oh and Billy had so much screen time, M really seems to love him!!! Kat was also featured a lot. And You can't miss Lum's appearance during LAP, the camera was glued on you for a hot 5 seconds!! CMoody I think I saw you briefly, were you wearing a black tank?

They gave me so much air time! :laugh: I am still shocked tho!

There was this guy on Like A Prayer...i don't know his name...he looked young, and only showed up once for a few seconds...but for some reason i have his face stuck in my head o_O Tomorrow i'll try to show a screencap! He looked soo cute! :D/>

Was it me? :queenbitch: