MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

I'm so excited but I'm also paranoid that it won't work on the free trial. How much is Epix anyways? I didn't even bother looking at their memberships other than what's FREE. I love that they don't ask for card #'s like Netflix.

I'm so excited but I'm also paranoid that it won't work on the free trial. How much is Epix anyways? I didn't even bother looking at their memberships other than what's FREE. I love that they don't ask for card #'s like Netflix.

It'll work!!!! Trust!!! It worked for S&S.

I noticed they have Clue on their site. I'm watching it now, I've hooked up my laptop to my tv and the movie is in HD and its showing up in perfect quality on my HDTV.

I'm so excited for MDNA it's gonna look So good!!!!

yes! it is! they even uploaded the movie (or at least put everything ready for the first streaming online) because you can now see it among other new releases within the list of other films on the index page.. it's the first one listed.. when you click on it it gives a countdown.. the "on demand" starts in 2 hours, on tv it's at 8pm tomorrow..

Guest Rachelle of London

Get that popcorn ready Chelle! :)

Hahah I actually have popcorn, and crisps and sweets! Oh lord! my poor neighbours!

For the last time...8pm is when the Epix the cable channel will air the show. At midnight tonight the Epix on-demand channels will have it available for streaming.

Proof: The Sherri Shepard special airs in the Epix cable channel tonight at 10pm. It has been available on the streaming channels all day.

For the last time...8pm is when the Epix the cable channel will air the show. At midnight tonight the Epix on-demand channels will have it available for streaming.

Proof: The Sherri Shepard special airs in the Epix cable channel tonight at 10pm. It has been available on the streaming channels all day.

Do the "on-demand" channels include the apps and the website?

It must be fun to have friends who like Madonna too... or who are at least into concerts. I need some new friends. I'm flying solo on this bitch with my laptop in my room :lol:/>

Awwww :/

Well I practically force my friends! I think they are excited for this show though! No forcing needed after they watched Confessions!

Awwww :/

Well I practically force my friends! I think they are excited for this show though! No forcing needed after they watched Confessions!

It may be time to force em' then! ;)

PS aww I noticed the smileys get broken with replies again :(