MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Debbie Downer, have a seat. Back to Gaga Daily you go.

And take your herpes with you.

2uhsp6f.jpg

:rotfl:

TheHunter, bring Mother Monster Advocate with you while you're at it

Enough with the friend's requests and the profile low rating

And the random farting in certain threads

It's so silly that criticism of any kind is seen as trolling these days... I'm a massive Madonna fan, and I'm not even overly critical. I like the MDNA album, even, and have followed her since confessions. I really like the MDNA tour, think its one of her best, but this DVD is a mess, in my opinion. I'm new to these forums because the forums I attended (absolutemadonna) is closing. But now I can see that this is the Exhale equivalent Madonna forums, where any sort of critical few is met with idiocy. Thanks to the one member who said they respected my opinion.

It's so silly that criticism of any kind is seen as trolling these days... I'm a massive Madonna fan, and I'm not even overly critical. I like the MDNA album, even, and have followed her since confessions. I really like the MDNA tour, think its one of her best, but this DVD is a mess, in my opinion. I'm new to these forums because the forums I attended (absolutemadonna) is closing. But now I can see that this is the Exhale equivalent Madonna forums, where any sort of critical few is met with idiocy. Thanks to the one member who said they respected my opinion.

Hun NOT when you have 5 posts

What a coincidence that you joined with this release!!!!!

And you have reservations too!!!!

COINCIDENCE

What does it matter how many posts I have? I wanted to have some place to talk about the DVD/epix screening. I didn't like it. I thought I would love it because the tour was so fabulous. It's my opinion and I'm by no means trashing anything.

What does it matter how many posts I have? I wanted to have some place to talk about the DVD/epix screening. I didn't like it. I thought I would love it because the tour was so fabulous. It's my opinion and I'm by no means trashing anything.

Deal with that INFECTION, first. Your priorities are a bit skewed. That flare-up has you SEETHING, a bit.

2uhsp6f.jpg

Well that was a stellar way to kick off my Saturday morning. Just finished it! I swear it seemed to get better and better as it went on! LAP and Celebration are fucking incredible. Loved I'm Addicted and omg the Candy Shop to Human Nature to LAV/LS section is just beyond. So thankful to relive this since I missed so many details being in the Triangle and freaking out too much to focus everything in some parts. Ugh she looks so good too. Fantastic.

that's why it's so adorable they don't even care, they're singing with madonna
yes, super cute
the like a prayer choir lead (niki??) is so underwhelming much better on S&S
my favorite will always be original Niki on BAT but oh well...

We've had trolls coming and going everytime something big happens with M. It never fails. If you are such a fan prove us wrong and participate in other threads and try to be positive and don't tell us to deal with your comments, especially if you have only started posting...

I don't know why I even bother :doh:

Guest bluejean

The hunter, go enjoy those shaky YouTube videos of a fat 20 something Gremlin cripple being heaved into a meat grinder and attempting to dance amongst paper mâché props. And we'll enjoy the greatest concert release of all time by the greatest star of all time performing in the greatest pop concert of all time.

The hunter, go enjoy those shaky YouTube videos of a fat 20 something Gremlin cripple being heaved into a meat grinder and attempting to dance amongst paper mâché props. And we'll enjoy the greatest concert release of all time by the greatest star of all time performing in the greatest pop concert of all time.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I'm in the UK and just signed up with Epix through Hotspot Shield. Expected it wouldn't work...But after going through a few adverts...it begins...and now I am going to watch it...Thank Jesus for the opportunity. Praise the Lord.

tumblr_mcgp9btyQy1reyu27o1_400.gif

Shitty snaps I took of the screen. Lol. Givin all my luv:

I thought it was you - and it was! :cool:

Shitty snaps I took of the screen. Lol. Givin all my luv:

24mhwyp.jpg

So cool! To be part of a Madoona concert footage! So lucky! :)

I just stopped watching... nothing will ever experience watching this live but it does a good job of trying to re-live the experience... too much overlays of many different things happening at times but great nonetheless! Also, love that it sounds live! Not many twaeks with the voice... the crow shows more than once!

MDNA will be my fave Madge concert after BA>GS>Confessions>DWT>MDNA :)

I thought it was you - and it was! :cool:/>

:-) a few friends who attended the premiere told me right away my crazy ass was in it. I'm proud my $.2 Fuck Yeah sign got its glory! Lol. Ironic considering the really awesome U Inspire Me sign I had for Denver. It didn't make the plane trip home in one piece so Miami got computer printouts. Lol.