MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

ok, i finally watched in youtube.

completely blown away. no complaints but i do wish celebration went for longer. i was throughly entertained the whole show. definitely wont need to skip any songs when i watch this over and over. amazing achievement. you can tell why she's so proud. well done madonna <3

also i loved rocco! how sweet. also when M references her own bum crack. so...sweet.

my highlights:

revolver

gang bang

best friend interlude (actually REALLY liked this)

open your heart

justify my love interlude

human nature

like a virgin and love spent

celebration

the rest is fabulous too but i really enjoyed those parts! revolver and human nature are probably my favourites. i didnt like revolver THAT much before but after this performance i have to say i fucking love it. human nature is a favourite of mine but the youtube videos, hell even the olympia version don't compare to this dvd editing at all. she's on fire. fucking brilliant. actually yes, human nature is my favourite of the show :D

I dont understand the love for "Revolvrer" ... is such a horrid song... I would have prefered to have "Beautiful Killer" instead as it would have fit perfectly in this section.

I dont understand the love for "Revolvrer" ... is such a horrid song... I would have prefered to have "Beautiful Killer" instead as it would have fit perfectly in this section.

No, it wouldn't.

Revolver is about a woman taking control of her sexuality and using it to empower herself and free herself.

Beautiful Killer is about a woman allowing the dangerous man she's in love with to do what he wants to her.

No, it wouldn't.

Revolver is about a woman taking control of her sexuality and using it to empower herself and free herself.

Beautiful Killer is about a woman allowing the dangerous man she's in love with to do what he wants to her.

Yeah...beautiful killer is like the preface of the MDNA narrative.

OMG Kim you're so right. This new one audio from the tv rip is AMAZING! :wow:

Which one is this new audio? I'm confused, I've downloaded like a thousand audio files and no longer now which one is tv rip or web rip or hq or lq....