MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Guest kidintown

this shit is slow as hell.downloading with (sometimes) only 300kb/s maximum.

downloading both...not even 1%

Guest kidintown

oh and guys, this one kid that is in the first row in like a prayer singing, the boy from here...he's so fucking cute.

congratulations for being in the movie :)

oh and guys, this one kid that is in the first row in like a prayer singing, the boy from here...he's so fucking cute.

congratulations for being in the movie :)

Lum?

no offense, but the 4gb file seems to be in DVD format (VIDEO_TS). If so, DVD format is only 480p.

so I suggest download only 5gb file, which is 1080p.

torrent is a kind of P2P software that you upload more, you download more. When you download two files at the same time, your upload is seperated, so I suggest choose only one file to download at the same time.

Guest kidintown

Lum?

yes, that's his name. saw a sneak peek of like a prayer that someone uploaded and it was such a nice moment!

Guest kidintown

Okay my last one wasn't working, but I've fixed it. However, I have another problem - I've been downloading for half an hour and I'm on 0.1% :lmao:

i'm going up to 1 hour download time and i'm at 2,23% - looks like it's gonna be a long night!

Guest kidintown

him right? :) adorable!

334e69a4_l.png

YES! exactly. you just wanna hug him *__*

my type of boy..too bad we weren't at the same concert..i would've hugged him!

are you guys editing the default settings on your torrent program? see if you can find the permissions (if you work on "transmission" or right click on "properties" for utorrent.. and where it says "download:" and upload.. make sure the number is neither too high nor to small cuz if it's too high it'll just block you and if it's too little.. well.. it could go pretty slow..

that if im understanding it correctly anyway :p/>

are you guys editing the default settings on your torrent program? see if you can find preferences and where it says "download:" and upload.. make sure the number is neither too high nor to small cuz if it's too high it'll just block you and if it's too little.. well.. it could go pretty slow..

that if im understanding it correctly anyway :p

*randomly ignores Nikki*

Guest kidintown

are you guys editing the default settings on your torrent program? see if you can find preferences and where it says "download:" and upload.. make sure the number is neither too high nor to small cuz if it's too high it'll just block you and if it's too little.. well.. it could go pretty slow..

that if im understanding it correctly anyway :p

well, many know much about torrents and it's still slow.

it's just that there are no great seeders and many are downloading^^

Guest CloudFucker

At 36,5% now.

Man, downloading this torrent feels uncannily like waiting for Madge to come on stage, lol. :laugh: