MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Perfection at it's finest! :bow: I can't believe what I just saw. Speechless.

They gave me so much air time! :laugh: I am still shocked tho!

Was it me? :queenbitch:

How exciting Lum!!! Plus you look great in the video and the expression on your face is everything!

Has it been recorded by anyone? I cannot wait to see it, but I guess I have to wait one more day until a proper HD rip surfaces online. These are the times when it sucks to be European :D

Wow, the editing is amazing! LAV/Love Spent and Vogue are my favorites for sure, didn't expect the still shots to work so good! LAP is amazing as well, absolutetly reflects the energy I was feeling at my show! There's just one thing which bothers me - and it's the sound again!!! WTF did they do to Girl Gone Wild? It doesn't sound bad, but it sounds so different to the actual tour version. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it's annoying, that's not what I've heard when I was there.

Overall, I would say the recording ties with the Confessions Tour for me, S&S was nice as well but the MDNA recording just shows even more how fake those vocals were.

I just finished watching it! I can't even, its fucking amazing. I thought all the continuity issues would bug me but when you're so into you don't even notice. Lum, I'm also so jealous of you, you had like the longest single audience shot in the whole DVD, must be pretty amazing.Not only was MDNA her best tour as of yet, it's also her best DVD yet

anyone obsessed with IDGAF right now? all the unpopular songs got so much life on this tour, it's amazing. The only one that really disappointed me was human nature, mainly the vocals.. a bit too SS for my taste.. and how some key moments in NKM got paid dust.. hmm.

oh.. and the vocals the first few songs.. damn.. sorry but there's no way people are gonna think that shit is live with all those effects on it :rofl: but i guess that was a given..

33peooi.jpg

Watching on my laptop right now. OMG.

Madonna you are the most amazing thing to walk this Earth.

Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OMG.

GGW is brilliant.

She is doing Revolver now.

I love this bitch.

OMG.

asoipgjsigjaspg

rgiojgosjogijiohloerjdr

hgbipojekihersiohjoearijhojoidfjdiojhidfjbh

phdsiojhidjodfijbhoegjoeogjrs

g

MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gang Bang edit really makes me appreciate how much effort went into it

The audio mix of Papa Don't Preach sounds great! Right up until the end. :(/ Spoke to soon. I like the echo of "sleeeep"

I just can't get into Hung Up :(/

Lovely crow vocals in I Don't Give A. somehow it fits the song :D

All the bone breaking in BEst Friend/HEartbeat makes my body feel like jelly *shiver*

Express Yourself/BTW is fucking brilliant. GMAYL is great too. I wish the Majorette section was longer :(

tried everything, but keeps going back to play button.....no one else has this?

Try using good old fashioned internet explorer as oppose to chrome or something else, worked for me. If you're using a VPN, disconnect and re-connect on the video page, it should work eventually

just found audio downloads.........i really don't like the average crowd sounds in them. so obvious isnt real. on some songs the vocals/music balance is off. maybe its just the downloads i found and is the real thing better. just listening to the "live" thing isnt living up to my expectations. im listening to express yourself now.....

Gonna try and rip the concert from the website, key word try. I haven't ripped anything in a while and I don't even know if this software will work.

Hotspotshield worked wonders for me yesterday, but not today.

Can't even sign in on the Epix website :-(

Hotspotshield worked wonders for me yesterday, but not today.

Can't even sign in on the Epix website :-(

I uninstalled in then reinstalled it and it worked straight away. Hope this helps

IT'S SO FANTASTIC!

I've watched it 2.5 times since midnight (cutting myself off until tomorrow) and it really just flew by. The first time "Celebration" kicked in I was all like "wha" thinking there were another 5+ songs to go before the finale. :lol:

I didn't find the cutting between shows distracting at all."Vogue" looks especially incredible and they show just the right balance of stage, screen and audience during filmed interludes like "Justify My Love" and "Nobody Knows Me".

Gonna try and rip the concert from the website, key word try. I haven't ripped anything in a while and I don't even know if this software will work.

Nope. Didn't work :lmao: Hopefully by midnight tomorrow it's ripped and uploaded, ready for download. :Disco_Ball: