MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

So much to say, I guess i'll just point things at random. Watching it a second time.

GGW is pretty much perfect - wish that they had captured the GT bitches or the entire continent of Latin America singing the chorus. Every time you hear it on YouTube it's amazing! But regardless, the whole number remains beyond impressive. Finally one can understand the "weird" camera shots we saw in the preview - the whole first section has a comic book / iphone STYLE that highlights the rawness of capturing the relentlessly maddening action. By the time Hung Up ends you truly feel spent. It's amazing she'll continue changing pace so many more times during the show.

So rewatched it a second time and I'm very impressed overall. I like all numbers, although Love Spent and Vogue are still my absolute favorites. Perfect. I also don't mind the color saturation, I actually think it makes the whole show even more cinematic and interesting than it already was. In comparison to the rest, Express Yourself comes across quite simplistic though, no? That was basically the only song where there weren't fast-paced shots at some time throughout the performance. I like it though! Maybe they could have toned it down for some other songs as well, but overall the look of the recording is great and that's what's important.

And oh, the sound is such a mixed bag!!! Many songs sound AMAZING (especially Give It 2 Me, Candy Shop MY GOD), but GGW is quite shitty. As I've already said, it's way too edited IMO, the breakdown sounds totally different as well. Weird how that's the only song for which the sound was really heavily altered.

Someone said the fish and the canned stuff didn't show, but then someone posted an image showing it. Is it just the image of the fish *eating* the canned stuff that's not shown?

We've had trolls coming and going everytime something big happens with M. It never fails. If you are such a fan prove us wrong and participate in other threads and try to be positive and don't tell us to deal with your comments, especially if you have only started posting...

I don't know why I even bother :doh:

Rafura, you deserve a round of applause. I am glad you did bother. So bloody true.

Britney-Spears-Clapping-and-Dancing.gif

Someone said the fish and the canned stuff didn't show, but then someone posted an image showing it. Is it just the image of the fish *eating* the canned stuff that's not shown?

I think the poster meant that it wasn't over layed

Guest bluejean

Those poor monsters will forever be waiting for the Born This Way Ball Sack to get a release. Instead they have to troll Madonna forums whenever Madonna shows the cripple Gremlin how its done.

What fish?

That's a little monster! :)

Those poor monsters will forever be waiting for the Born This Way Ball Sack to get a release. Instead they have to troll Madonna forums whenever Madonna shows the cripple Gremlin how its done.

:rotfl:

Interscope took one look at that mess and said "next"

I just find it hilarious some comments that try and put that concert above MDNA.

In terms of TACKY, yes.

Nothing else.

Guest bluejean

Well I may as well go to bed. Hopefully they'll be a torrent when I wake up so I can download it while I'm at work tomorrow :lol:

Guest bluejean

:rotfl:/>

Interscope took one look at that mess and said "next"

I just find it hilarious some comments that try and put that concert above MDNA.

In terms of TACKY, yes.

Nothing else.

:rotfl:/>

If Gaga was a Madonna drag impersonator I'd say "not bad"

When is the Born This Way Ball Sack getting a release anyway? Did they film it before she got fat? Or has it been shelved along with her career?

I'm very happy that it isn't a mix of tour and documentary, as in the past; it's wonderful, a burst of energy. I thank you for the "magic" of VPN ;)/> and I can't wait for an HQ download and for Bluray

Edited by Tonina

If Gaga was a Madonna drag impersonator I'd say "not bad" :rotfl:/> When is the Born This Way Ball Sack getting a release anyway? Did they film it before she got fat? Or has it been shelved along with her career?

tumblr_m6ww2jdPQ91qahm0l.gif

ART! EPIC! MADONNA COULD NEVER!

She's such a FOOL and so is that "concert"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest bluejean

tumblr_m6ww2jdPQ91qahm0l.gif

ART! EPIC! MADONNA COULD NEVER!

She's such a FOOL and so is that "concert"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No amount of "cheap overlays", "instagram saturation" and 3 second cuts could fix that tacky mess

I uninstalled in then reinstalled it and it worked straight away. Hope this helps

I signed up for the free trial of the paid version - that did the trick ;)

I'm watching now :dramatic::vogue::queenbitch:

Almost finished listening to the audio, it is AMAZING I'm a Sinner and Like a Prayer just sound so joyous and celebratory, and the whole show flows brilliantly (I think they shortened the segues(?)) and I really have an even stronger appreciation for M's vision of the story now.

I'm dyinggg to see it why are there no videos yet?!

edit* although I did notice Ray Of Light and 4 Minutes had both been removed from Turning Up the Hits and it just sounded a lot like the She's Not Me and Thin White Duke Spins the Hits interludes on Sticky and Confessions.

edit* although I did notice Ray Of Light and 4 Minutes had both been removed from Turning Up the Hits and it just sounded a lot like the She's Not Me and Thin White Duke Spins the Hits interludes on Sticky and Confessions.

The intro of "Masterpiece" has also been shortened to the length of the album version intro. In the actual show, it was twice as long.

Guest Rachelle of London

I just wanna watch it, my stream cut off last night, I just wanna watch the whole show

As far as I can see, most of the "Candy Shop" footage is from Olympia..