MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

It almost sounds like the extracted centre channel of a 5:1 mix. Bizarre. Why would epix promote their show with a substandard clip anyway. It has to be the final cut surely.

Bingo

second "bingo" response I've read in five minutes, I think we should start playing MNation bingo while waiting for this and whatever is happening next (if it ever happens) to avoid meltdowns and discussions of avant garde.

yeah there is something very flat and undynamic (is that even a word?) about the sound.. compared to GMAYL which sounded way better aside from that annoying screaming nutcase ruining it lol.

also it doesn't make sense to me how one song has so many crowd chants singing along while the first song sounds so.. cool/cold.

Can everyone stop having a meltdown at everyone else's supposed meltdowns.

There is a difference between having a meltdown and clearly stating this non final edit clip is shit.

Guest Rachelle of London

Can everyone stop having a meltdown at everyone else's supposed meltdowns.

There is a difference between having a meltdown and clearly stating this non final edit clip is shit.

Thank you! LOL its like you are not allowed to have an opinion anymore.

I love the GGW clip. I dont see what the fuss is all about? Didnt you see the concert? Well she sounded like this live and it was orgasmic, as it will be when broadcasted on EPIX. She was never Celine and thanks god for that. There is not a single flaw with the performance of GGW. Its life.

I love the GGW clip. I dont see what the fuss is all about? Didnt you see the concert? Well she sounded like this live and it was orgasmic, as it will be when broadcasted on EPIX. She was never Celine and thanks god for that. There is not a single flaw with the performance of GGW. Its life.

THANK.YOU.

....though I'm sure the final version will be EXTRA-orgasmic!!

People who r complaining about the vocals r complaining about the sound mix, I think

we all expected the 'fake' live vocals 4 GGW. But the clip posted just sounds off.

No offense, but It's kinda ridiculous 2 go 'OMG I Love It', unless u got shit in ur ears.

Clearly it sounds like one of those clips they show on the news.

& that is not a meltdown

People who r complaining about the vocals r complaining about the sound mix, I think

we all expected the 'fake' live vocals 4 GGW. But the clip posted just sounds off.

No offense, but It's kinda ridiculous 2 go 'OMG I Love It', unless u got shit in ur ears.

& that is not a meltdown

Thank you.

& that is not a meltdown

Exactly. I don't see here much criticism of her voice anyway, most people are complaining about the sound mix being shit. And seriously, it's the truth. Listen to it via headphones or computer speakers (if they aren't too shitty), the fanmade studio versions on YT have more dynamics. It's not the voice which is different to the shows, but the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNHFNsTAFY

THIS is how the sound mix really was and how I have heard it at the show. Especially the refrain sounds very different to the EPIX clip.

She sang on top of the recorded vocal in the show, didn't she? Did they get a new vocal from the studio to pass it off as "live" for this, or is that an actual live vocal for GGW?

It does sound a little off, but no meltdown. :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly how anyone can say it sounded like that at the shows is beyond me. What shows did y'all go to looool

She sang on top of the recorded vocal in the show, didn't she? Did they get a new vocal from the studio to pass it off as "live" for this, or is that an actual live vocal for GGW?

It does sound a little off, but no meltdown. :)

She barely sang over it towards the end,

but HG they already have all the vocals when they go on tour, all the uptempo stuff is layered as fuck

when she performs, between the pre-recorded vox at the mixing desk & her own auto tuned 2 death live vocals

That's exactly what it sounds like! One of those little news agency clips. No dynamics, no separation and with a ridiculous cheering loop bubbling away under it.

No one's complaining about the pre-recorded voice or the pre-recorded backing track because yeah that is what we all head at the show. We're complaining about the way it's been mixed.

But it's ok because apparently it's just been a ploy to ...erm....get big fans up in arms and put casual fans off watching - the REAL deal is being kept a secret

But God forbid that we actually discuss such things.

That's exactly what it sounds like! One of those little news agency clips. No dynamics, no separation and with a ridiculous cheering loop bubbling away under it.

No one's complaining about the pre-recorded voice or the pre-recorded backing track because yeah that is what we all head at the show. We're complaining about the way it's been mixed.

But it's ok because apparently it's just been a ploy to ...erm....get big fans up in arms and put casual fans off watching - the REAL deal is being kept a secret

But God forbid that we actually discuss such things.

I love it when ur being a dry bitch. Let's have a Martini. :fag: