MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I have Live from Miam and one of the spanish shows. Miami shes brunette, other one shes blonde

Guest bluejean

You can get Onyx quite easy. Ive got it, it was shown & filmed REALLY badly, that's why it didn't come out. Yes the sex section was HOT!

Oh I know you can get it. I saw it on tv years ago. I'm just saying its weird it wasn't released and that awful recent one was.

Man she looked hot then btw.

this GGW clip, I didn't like it at all... it's way too nasal, it doesn't have the energy that it has Live, etc.

What's going on with the camera at 0:33 ?

yes, i saw that too, the editing seems to be not so good.

I have high expactations to this DVD and I hope that I will not be disappointed

The track is the same used live, but live you can't hear it perfectly. So yes, it sucks but i was expecting it. That bad camera editing is another story. Six months for that? The rest looks pretty amazing, but still...

oh I see now... pretty clumsy to leave that, hopefully this is an early edit or something

I hope so, but why using a first edit just 10 days before the premiere? I think epix has already the finished copy. Madonna herself said on Instagram she was done with it.

Guest Rachelle of London

hahaha I dont notice anything! just the vocal, didnt realise the track sounded so "electronic"

Comment from EPIX:

"Hi all - We love the comments and just want to let you know that this clip is NOT from the final edit. We wanted to give you a sneak peek before the show is completed. We hope you enjoy and don't forget to join us on 6/22 for the premiere on EPIX!

"

Thank GOD :wow: