MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Have there been any clips of the first section? If not it might start with EY.

The only song not featured in the clips was I'm a sinner

I'm sorry but all of the broadcasts of her tours after DWT have just been all over the place and pointless. CT on NBC....REEEEALLLY!?? That was just ridiculous. I feel like the Epix showing of S&S was edited to hell so I'm sure MDNA will be no different. I can't stand when they chop up her shows and air them. I'd prefer all or nothing at all. I miss the old days when HBO would advertise a Madonna concert for months (seemingly) before it aired and build up hype. I actually remember non/casual fans being excited about DWT airing on HBO. I get the feeling we are the only ones that know about this Epix thing.....lol. I know different times and all that...

I'm sorry but all of the broadcasts of her tours after DWT have just been all over the place and pointless. CT on NBC....REEEEALLLY!?? That was just ridiculous. I feel like the Epix showing of S&S was edited to hell so I'm sure MDNA will be no different. I can't stand when they chop up her shows and air them. I'd prefer all or nothing at all. I miss the old days when HBO would advertise a Madonna concert for months (seemingly) before it aired and build up hype. I actually remember non/casual fans being excited about DWT airing on HBO. I get the feeling we are the only ones that know about this Epix thing.....lol. I know different times and all that...

With all the promotion i kinda doubt that xD

That performance was a highlight!

lol...for a last section on a Madonna concert it sucks!

After the album track Candy Shop, the minor hit from the mid-90's that no one remembers Human Nature, an unrecognizable version of Like A Virgin, an album track called Love Spent, another album track from a 10 year old album called Nobody Knows Me, another album track from MDNA called I'm Addicted, what do we get? Another album track from MDNA called I'm A Sinner...by than the public was asleep anyway...for this EPIX thing they better cut it and go straigh to Like A Prayer if they want people to actually see the concert until the end! xD

Are you insane? If you are a fan than you should know that M shows are not greatest hits concert and i m glad they are not.

This comment about HUMAN NATURE i cant even comment.

I hope all those people that think they are going on some ridicilous greatest hits show when they are going on Ms show will not come next time. You dont know anything about M

Did you not see the show? That performance is visually stunning. You are left in awe at the end of the song when the hand vortex comes on the screen.

Are you insane? If you are a fan than you should know that M shows are not greatest hits concert and i m glad they are not.

This comment about HUMAN NATURE i cant even comment.

I hope all those people that think they are going on some ridicilous greatest hits show when they are going on Ms show will not come next time. You dont know anything about M

I'm not insane...and i know everything about Madonna... -.-'

The thing is, her concerts are NOT seens by hardcore fans...it's the casuals that give her money the most...the ones that go for the hits.

And i didn't say that's what i want from her! I loved most her tours...but MDNA had way too much album tracks...Sticky was much better on that aspect and it was not a Greatest Hits Tour. Confessions had a KILLER last section...but the rest of the concert was lots of album tracks and it was great.

What i didn't like about MDNA was how the set-list was so unballanced. I LOVE the entire setlist...but it kinda kills the mood when you're in a stadium and not many people know what they are watching/listening.

That's why when Like A Prayer started it was just "WOW!" what an energy! Something that kept going for Celebration...and then it just ends...most people around me were like "that's it?"

Don't get me wrong...i love her shows...and her setlists, even on MDNA...but it was a bit unbalanced like i said.

It's my opinion, deal with it. It doesn't make me insane...

To be fair, HBO was promoting "live" shows, the more recent tours have been someone airing her upcoming DVD.

After the album track Candy Shop, the minor hit from the mid-90's that no one remembers Human Nature, an unrecognizable version of Like A Virgin, an album track called Love Spent, another album track from a 10 year old album called Nobody Knows Me, another album track from MDNA called I'm Addicted, what do we get? Another album track from MDNA called I'm A Sinner...by than the public was asleep anyway...for this EPIX thing they better cut it and go straigh to Like A Prayer if they want people to actually see the concert until the end! xD

Definitely, the final section needs to be a constant stream of punches. I'm Addicted was alright, because it is such a BIG song but I'm a Sinner and then Cyberraga which wasn't even in English was just so totally misjudged.

And I do see GGW into PDP being possible, because of the violence, but I think the sheer cinematic value of Gang Bang and Revolver guarantee them being kept in the broadcast.

dont compromise with random M public (you are to handsome) that came to see a concert and not a show/performance/concept...if somebody dont like it, he dont get it...and what M sings...I DONT GIVE A...

since BAT her concerts are theatrical performances with story to tell, not to sing songs. only S&ST skipped that concept a bit. i remember when critics were saying that DWT was terrible couse she came with show after 8 years and there were just few hits.

The thing is, her concerts are NOT seens by hardcore fans...it's the casuals that give her money the most...the ones that go for the hits.

And i didn't say that's what i want from her! I loved most her tours...but MDNA had way too much album tracks...Sticky was much better on that aspect and it was not a Greatest Hits Tour. Confessions had a KILLER last section...but the rest of the concert was lots of album tracks and it was great.

What i didn't like about MDNA was how the set-list was so unballanced. I LOVE the entire setlist...but it kinda kills the mood when you're in a stadium and not many people know what they are watching/listening.

That's why when Like A Prayer started it was just "WOW!" what an energy! Something that kept going for Celebration...and then it just ends...most people around me were like "that's it?"

Don't get me wrong...i love her shows...and her setlists, even on MDNA...but it was a bit unbalanced like i said.

People said the same thing about The Girlie Show. And that show is now widely considered a masterpiece. Just sayin.

I know what you mean I was up with the casual fans in the nosebleeds and it felt more like being at a church than a concert. Up till LAP anyway

Epix is equal to a modern-day HBO. They show full, unedited 2+ hour films all the time (all MPAA ratings). Hell, The Avengers airs just after the broadcast, so it is neither a running time or censorship issue, it is just what has been received to air. Perhaps some bits were shortened or an interlude axed, but the show itself wasn't quite two hours to begin with, so whatever airs will be the actual (or very close to) the actual final release.