MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

EpixHD on Twitter:

@Madge_Freak #Madonna: The #MDNA Tour will be a 2 hour long concert special on EPIX.

Jesus. I hope my computer is fixed by then or I won't be able to watch it :(

Omg same here, since yesterday, my shit pc is crashing every hour. This always has to happen when exciting things are coming up, last year it completeley crashed exactly 2 days before the MDNA leak, aaargh.

However, good to see that they will at least show the full concert, the S&S Sky premiere with all its cuts was really annoying to watch before the DVD came out.

This is so exciting! Even though I was in the Triangle, I feel like it went by so fast and I wasn't able to let everything sink in. Plus I will be able to see how it all came together from afar.

We are having a small party/BBQ for this as well. Madonna all day/night.

legend.gif

Enter Epix HD's exclusive 'MDNA FOR A DAY' sweepstakes now for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York City including airfare & luxury hotel accommodations, a private Hard Candy Fitness session, an ultra glam makeover and much more!! https://www.facebook.com/EpixHD/app_398509423598454

Ahhhh! I wish I didn't enter! I don't want a makeover!

Ahhhh! I wish I didn't enter! I don't want a makeover!

Don't worry, Ive won competitions before. You can turn down parts of them. I won a shopping day with Gok Wan (I doubt you know who he is) I said it would make me to anxious so they just gave me the vouchers for a shopping spree.

Do you have to live in the US. Or do they fly you from anywhere in the world?

I think it's US-only.

Annoying fuckers!! :(

Guest Hilary91

I hope we'll get a good rip the days after it's premiered! I remember when they broadcasted Britney's Femme Fatale Tour we didn't get a proper rip until at least a few weeks later :(

Guest bluejean

I hope we'll get a good rip the days after it's premiered! I remember when they broadcasted Britney's Femme Fatale Tour we didn't get a proper rip until at least a few weeks later :(

Well you didn't get a proper show either :lmao:

Guest Hilary91

Well you didn't get a proper show either :lmao:

LOL

Don't even get me started about that.. I was so disappointed :(

Guest bluejean

LOL

Don't even get me started about that.. I was so disappointed :(

I can't understand why they released that mess but not the Circus tour which zombie impersonations aside was actually quite good.

Guest Hilary91

I can't understand why they released that mess but not the Circus tour which zombie impersonations aside was actually quite good.

Ikr?

I've never understood how her team decides this kind of stuff ._.

Guest bluejean

That other tour where she rides that hot guy on a bed was really good too. Once again was never released.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle I thought you lived in the UK?

I do, I had to use my Uncles NY zip code to enter hahahah!

Guest Rachelle of London

That other tour where she rides that hot guy on a bed was really good too. Once again was never released.

Onyx Hotel??? such a great tour! amazing

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna

We've all shared unforgettable memories with fellow fan friends while attending Madonna's MDNA Tour. Why not ask for your friends to help give you a chance to be part of another incredible Madonna event?

Madonna and Epix are happy to give away tickets to the world premiere screening of the MDNA Tour, which will take place in NY on June 18. Wanna be part of it?

- Post a picture of you and your friend(s) to your Facebook, e-mail us a link to it along with your full name, mailing address and phone number at madonnacontests@gmail.com before 6pm EST on June 14 and encourage your Facebook friends to "like" it.

- After 6pm EST on June 14, we will randomly pick winners out of all of the photos that received at least 50 "Likes", each of them winning a pair of tickets to the premiere.

Have fun and get ready for your extra dose of MDNA!