Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

How come Madonna has fans that turn on her every chance they get especially when things get rough, while Gaga and even Mariah has the kind of fans that defend their idols with such passion no matter what...

Madonna gives her all in her performances, just look at videos from EACH of the MDNA dates.

She is not a drunken fat slob like some of the other bitches out there.

Lets support her.

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh my, the HORROR, the HORROR. So fucking dramatic. Yes it sucks she went on so late and no one had the common courtesy to let the crowd know. Yes it is a Mon nite, people have things to do the following day. As for the dvd and empty seats, its a dvd, if they can.change her crow voice they can not.show the empty seats.

CMoody and Kim, bring your hate down a notch.

You are very rude, I absolutely did not. I am repeating exactly what they told me they heard this morning.

maybe "they" are pissed they are getting the blame from Madonna for having made technical mistakes so they're putting the blame on her? i don't know.. but I do know that people like to talk shit about her. Maybe she heard about some things that weren't ready yet and she only wanted to start the show when she knew it was all in order, so she said that they're gonna start when she says they can start. (when everything is solved/in order/perfect.) Don't believe everything people tell you. I "heard" about some other fan hearing one of the sound guys complain about the show & how horrible it was etc.. I mean.. anyone can say whatever they want really. but Madonna taking such a huge risk to come on so late by her own wishes on the night of the filming of her dvd is something I don't believe.

They are fans on here as well, ask them yourselves....

It wouldn't surprise me if it was her choice to start so very late, but you just seem to know an inordinate amount of people that have met Madonna and have not so flattering stuff to say.

How come Madonna has fans that turn on her every chance they get especially when things get rough, while Gaga and even Mariah has the kind of fans that defend their idols with such passion no matter what...

Madonna gives her all in her performances, just look at videos from EACH of the MDNA dates.

She is not a drunken fat slob like some of the other bitches out there.

Lets support her.

This is how I felt for the longest until I realized there really is no good reason (at least that has been given) for the late starts. I just want them to be more informative with the crowds, print a later start time, make announcements, close the time gap between DJ and show start time. I want the best for her, but these late starts are placing a major frustrated gap between herself and the majority of her concert-goers. :(

Maybe because Madonna has too much aging fans in their middle 40s who are not in the mood to party anymore as teenagers... :old:

It wouldn't surprise me if it was her choice to start so very late, but you just seem to know an inordinate amount of people that have met Madonna and have not so flattering stuff to say.

These are guys I have met at GT shows....great guys, have followed her around the nation. They, like me, refuse to make excuses for her for this. To me, this forum and places like it are a place for fans to honestly discuss the inside happenings of M. It is not HATE whatsoever, its an honest and open discussion, one I would never have within earshot of the casual fan....and I am pretty certain everyone here is far more than a casual fan.

I refuse to sit on the forum and lick lick lick her taint when she KNOWS there is a PR issue w the late starts yet continues to start late, even getting LATER. As a major fan, it really upsets me to see her live and have the experience dampered by a lackluster and upset crowd....she seserves the BEST crowds as she's fucking MADONNA and puts on THE BEST fucking shows...and she would get a MUCH better response if she got her ass on stage around 9:30, 10 at the very latest.

Maybe because Madonna has too much aging fans in their middle 40s who are not in the mood to party anymore as teenagers... :old:

lol i think there's so much truth to that ;) i constantly hear about rihanna going on late, even gaga doesn't start on time. many artists don't. but i never hear about people booing them. i think a lot of "casual fans" just go to see what her shows are like out of curiosity but don't really like her that much. weren't there even GT bitches saying madonna is "old" & "desperate" for having Psy on stage? do adele and beth ditto fans label them "fat and desperate" when they see her fat rolls in a tighter outfit? i think it's a bit disrespectful.. but anyway she should have asked some guy of her staff to come on stage & explain they're gonna be late and voila.. wouldve helped a LOT.

i dont believe this for one sec

and you are just so pressed to prove what a BITCH madonna is. You cant prove she is the sole reason it was delayed. Oh she was just sitting back, sipping tea being her usual QUEEN BITCH SELF.

youve been on her case this whole tour...going on and on and on.

this is just the icing on the cake for you

THIS! :clap:

all the booing was CMoody

You guys are so incrediibly rude and disrespectful. I was one of THREE people screaming and jumping my ass off the whole night at the top corner of the Triangle. I do not have a HATEFUL ounce of thought or feeling towards this woman who means to very much to me, and I never will.

I will say again, I see this forum as a CLOSED DOOR, AMONGST the fans discussion where we can freely and openly discuss things such as this. IT is well understood and established that we all worship and adore her, so can we not discuss the issues that lie within?

I guess I am supposed to just ass kiss her in front of other fans. The point of a forum is to DISCUSS. We are going to have different viewpoints and opinions, but when people just accuse anyone for pointing out something UNWORSHIPFUL about M, they are accused of being hateful, negative, a bad fan, care too much....or made fun of.

It's sad really....

I refuse to sit on the forum and lick lick lick her taint when she KNOWS there is a PR issue w the late starts yet continues to start late, even getting LATER. As a major fan, it really upsets me to see her live and have the experience dampered by a lackluster and upset crowd....she seserves the BEST crowds as she's fucking MADONNA and puts on THE BEST fucking shows...and she would get a MUCH better response if she got her ass on stage around 9:30, 10 at the very latest.

Um personally I agree with most of that but that "Queen of the Bitches" or whatever rubbish from before makes it look like like you're now overcompensating to prove your point., whether you are or not.

Oh and I was unlucky enough to only see the Edinburgh show - the one where if she'd moved her ass onstage 10 minutes before, she wouldn't have had to CUT OUT songs but oh well.

Madonna has got AMAZING stamina.

She looks so unphazed in the videos I've seen. She was so into her performance no matter what,

You guys are so incrediibly rude and disrespectful. I was one of THREE people screaming and jumping my ass off the whole night at the top corner of the Triangle. I do not have a HATEFUL ounce of thought or feeling towards this woman who means to very much to me, and I never will.

I will say again, I see this forum as a CLOSED DOOR, AMONGST the fans discussion where we can freely and openly discuss things such as this. IT is well understood and established that we all worship and adore her, so can we not discuss the issues that lie within?

I guess I am supposed to just ass kiss her in front of other fans. The point of a forum is to DISCUSS. We are going to have different viewpoints and opinions, but when people just accuse anyone for pointing out something UNWORSHIPFUL about M, they are accused of being hateful, negative, a bad fan, care too much....or made fun of.

It's sad really....

it's just that it's a little repetitive, the people that are annoyed are making headlines and whats done is done.

I hope we wll get all the energy from the show on DVD and hopefully they will not photoshop people to the audience as others do.

Personally I am a little bit disappointed that she exagerates going so late on stage. Especially on Monday when many have to go work the other day. Hopefully the second show will be better, or she should cancel Miami DVD and produce one in Rio. Hopefully it will not end like RIT.

What a mess... This is what happen when Madonna let Guy O. handle her entire career and when they decide last minute, random and in a hurry to film the concert in MIAMI??? :semifunny:

Um personally I agree with most of that but that "Queen of the Bitches" or whatever rubbish from before makes it look like like you're now overcompensating to prove your point., whether you are or not.

Oh and I was unlucky enough to only see the Edinburgh show - the one where if she'd moved her ass onstage 10 minutes before, she wouldn't have had to CUT OUT songs but oh well.

That post went off track a bit, and no, my point was NOT to make her look bad, I was simply venting my frustration at what I feel can be a negative side between M and her fans. Yes, I think my passion in the topic became misconstrued and it was my own fault due to the fact that I was trying to justify my point and state where I was coming from so that I was not seen as being negative and hateful, but it didn't pan out very well...it just came across as I was trying to PROVE my point, when really, I was just trying to self-justify WHY I was saying anything in the first place.

As I said, all of us here are in a marriage of sorts as fans, and I feel this forum is our "at home, behind closed doors" place where we are free to openly discuss EVERYTHING since it is obvious that we all love and respect her.....there is no hate, from anyone as far as I am concerned.

I wouldn't have been impressed but clearly there must have been issues.

I mean I've been late for work before when I've had trouser issues, I know how she feels

Not everything is Guy's fault.

Guy O is not to blame for the late start. She said herself he gives her shit about it.

Poppycock...it's perfectly justified....you Madonna hatemonger.

...now I fit in

:rolleyes:

I totally disagree with her extremely late starts and think it's disrespectful if they don't at least notify the audience. Still, you've been going on and on about this as if you were a mission to convince the forum how this is going to harm her reputation (alternating with the Madonna is a coldhearted bitch stuff).

It's not about agreeing with everything she does it's about you trying to prove that point over and over and over again