Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

During the Sorry performance i see a woman with crossed arms in the background :lol:

OMG! I was showing a friend the Confessions tour DVD the other night and he even noted that bit...."why did they cut to that sour puss looking woman who seemed pained to be there"....lol. Jonas must have blinked when he allowed that shot to be in the edit.

That was the general consensus, but she has done many shows since and has been back to touching. I guess she just wasn't feeling it.... I was surprised and was really hoping for it as I purposely chose that corner of the triangle as it's the usual "touch zone"......she leaned down to let the guy next to us sing , we reached for her and thought to touch, but the security was right there....she hurt her hand somewhere along the way too as her hand was bleeding a bit.... :(

how about she was JUST OVER MIAMI lmaoooooooooo

BA Barcelona is a fave of mine

I watched it live on SKY MOVIES. It was hyped to death.

I still have it on a BASF VHS Tape immaculately labelled along with a pre show compilation thing they showed. It's filed next to my numerous MTV Europe Madonna Weekends I taped, featuring the fiercely heterosexual Steve Blame : wow:

I have to agree with those who say that the EXTREMELY late starts are disrespectful and really dampens the enjoyment & enthusiasm of a lot of people. I have witnessed that the 6 times I've seen this show. People are pissed, angry, sleepy, drunk, tired and/or weary. We have to remember that a majority of Madonna's fans are no longer in their 20's. They are now in their 30's, 40's, even 50's who have to wake up early to go to work or make breakfast for their kids or drive their kids to school, etc. Some have hired babysitters or car services that are contracted by the hour. How would you feel if you've paid hundreds of dollars for a concert you've been waiting for months to see it & then had to leave before it even starts or in the middle of the show. Some have traveled a distance to see her. That happened to us when we went to see the show in Philadelphia. By the time we got out of the parking lot, drive and got home, it was almost 4 am. I love Madge to death but even my own friends have said, as I'm sure many concertgoers, that they love Madonna & they enjoyed the show but not enough to spend another penny on her for the inconvenience she has caused and disrespect she has shown them. Others just didn't enjoy the show cuz they were too angry & upset. As someone said, there is no announcement, no apology & no explanation. It's not fair & it's not right. I really feel bad saying this cuz this tour has become my favorite & the last show at MSG was the best & most enjoyable show ever but it's a fact that she has really angered, disappointed & disrespected a lot of her own fans this time around.

The LAV/Love Spent video looks perfection to me! Her voice is crystal clear and her moves are on top! Only at the final part of Love Spent that i noticed a flip on her hair going to the sides disarranging the stunning visual a little bit LOL. Ok i'm a loon LOL :smile:

I still have it on a BASF VHS Tape immaculately labelled along with a pre show compilation thing they showed. It's filed next to my numerous MTV Europe Madonna Weekends I taped, featuring the fiercely heterosexual Steve Blame : wow:

Oh THE MEMORIES DR L :wow: The preshow featuring Madge jogging in Hyde Park, the making of Who's That Girl and Shanghai Surprise London press conference!

Oh THE MEMORIES DR L :wow:/> The preshow featuring Madge jogging in Hyde Park, the making of Who's That Girl and Shanghai Surprise London press conference!

Oh I know Kim love . Was so exciting . Was a hot summers eve. We got a Chinese. Mama Lecter was AGOG at the Like a Virgin girlie wank on the red bed , "bloody trollop" she exclaimed.

Lets also not forget the "Sponsored by Abbey National" advert bumpers featuring the dulcet tones of Sonia.

Memories indeed.

its a classic

didnt mind the hair back then

Thanks Chelle for telling the truth :) I was waiting for it!!'

Goes without saying that I (along with im sure Louise & vande) revoke everything I said last night about her late start. If it was due to a technical fuck up then that's the raw deal. It was dumb of me to think Madonna would purposely be that much of a twat. The 10:45 start sucked

for me in Dallas but that's only cuz it wasn't expected, after all I saw her in Yankee

Stadium and she was on at 10:10.

We can all stfu now after the facts on a stick.

:kiss2: the funny thing is that i've read all these pages at once...exhilarating in a way....

Okay let me be a total bitch today!

THE REAL ISSUES:

1 - The first section pants. It is a crime not use the old ones! They were PERFECT in all ways. I wonder if it was really a malfunction cause I doubt she would want to use the same pants in two different sections.

2 - The poodle hair. Nuff said.

3 - PSYCH/PSYCHO ? What the hell? She should use NO FEAR on the dvd. It summarizes all the things she wrote.

4 - Where's the thong? I want that ass scrubed in my face when I watch the show every fucking day next year!

I mean, why she suddenly decided to change things like costume and hair on the FILMING day! Not a good idea. That's why I think it wasnt intended. Hope she goes back to the usual show tonight. But then she wont be able to use much of the first day in the final cut! What a waste of money.

:thumbsup::lol:

16101_505921422765450_1866115297_n.jpg

The poodle hair :lmao::dead:

Mess. Why? It's hideous.

I've spoken to TWO of the tour dancers today and they said it was NOTHING to do with Madonna or any of the performaers, they were all backstage ready to go on, they had done their prayer and everything at 10:00 in fact they got ready earlier it was all technical problems to do with the filming, they said EVERYONE including M was ready and amped to go on at 10 that night due to the filming!

Good to hear because 11:30pm is absolutely ridiculous. You would think the crew had all the kinks worked out by now. I can't believe all the fuck ups when it counts. I hope they film Colombia and Brazil as backup. I don't mind if the show is composed of lots of different venues as long as we get a full show. I also don't care too much about the crowd being filmed if the show is going to be filmed in a more artistic way (a la CT) rather than a more straight forward concert way (S&ST).

I don't really like those pants :mellow:

8.jpg?w=700&h=

They look so tacky :rotfl: The zippers. The contrast with the knee pads. :roadrunner:

This thread has been so :dramatic: :dramatic: Other forums are in meltdown mode too. I'm not even going to bother reading the hate articles.

M during her speech in miami

" What happened? Miami used to be so much fun" :rotfl:

:rotfl::dead::queenbitch:

If they "planted" fans for the LAP sing along for the sake of the DVD, who cares? I don't want her getting dragged down again especially when filming's going on.

I hope today goes smoothly. :ohno:

Is there any footage from rehearsals?