Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

I bet she was PISSED! I wonder what her mood was like onstage ?

I feel sorry for the people backstage.

Guest bluejean

Who cares about the lateness. Unless you were there it doesn't effect you.

What I would like to know is.... What was the setlist? Holiday? Love Spent? The Celebration/Give It 2 Me mash up??

And why is she wearing those pants in the 1st section?

Who cares about the lateness. Unless you were there it doesn't effect you.

What I would like to know is.... What was the setlist? Holiday? Love Spent? The Celebration/Give It 2 Me mash up??

And why is she wearing those pants in the 1st section?

I agree about the tardiness. Tonight is basically a movie set.

I bet the costume change in the 1st segment is because the shiny pants will read better on film.

The others are great on person, but they don't look "special" enough on video.

Guest boytoyville

ttp://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/20/3105810/madonna-takes-the-stage-hours.html

Madonna takes the stage hours late at Miami concert

BY MIAMI HERALD STAFF

BY MIAMI HERALD STAFF

Madonna’s Miami fans were kept waiting for hours Monday night for her to take the stage — and many took to Twitter to vent.

The Material Girl did not appear at the AmericanAirlines Arena stage until just after 11:30 p.m., about an hour and a half from her typical 10 p.m. concert appearances, while the show time is advertised as 8 p.m.

Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton, who hails from Miami, was among those took to the Twitterverse to note Madonna’s tardiness.

“So Madonna just went on in Miami. Just after 11:30 p.m. On a Monday. Her show is 2 hours long - Cray cray!’’ he tweeted.

Minutes before, fans tweeted that fellow concertgoers booed and were leaving the arena and asking for refunds.

Other fans grew concerned at Madonna’s late start. “I hope everything is Ok; Madonna is never THIS LATE,” tweeted one concertgoer.

Minutes after she took the stage, fans were happily tweeting out photos of the concert in full swing.

Tickets range from about $62 to about $386 on Ticketmaster.

Madonna has a second Miami show Tuesday night as part of her MDNA tour. That show is sold out, according to her tour website.

OMG I just saw a pic and it looks like one section has lots of empty seats...from walkout?

I hope I'm seeing wrong.

I heard a number of people left around the second section - before the speech. I'm in Australia and not seeing the show but can understand why casual fans would leave at that point - dark themes, unfamiliar songs and it would have been after midnight at that point and if you've got work the next day or kids with a babysitter, they may have had no choice.

I hope M said something in the speech because 3.5 hours is too long to wait

The show WAS sold out! I guess some people left.

The pic I saw was from Like a Prayer...so it was toward the end/

Maybe I just didn't see right.

I'm sure it was not as bad as presented on fucking twitter.

The crowd pictures look good and happy.

The last two times I saw her last week she went on at aprox 1045 PM & I thought that was super late even though I knew that she would never come on earlier than 10:30. In some ways, I felt bad for the casual fans around me on those nights b/c they did not know she was starting so late. I heard people saying they needed to go home to their children & someone else had to get up early for work.

The 11:30 PM start time in miami would test anyone's patience, but I wish I was still there to see the tour before it is done forever. I just don't like she unintentionally pisses off so many people with the late time before they got to see such a great live performance.

its was amazing , i love her so much ,

but everyone was tired by the time she came up ! dead crowd besides GT and the floor

im tired to post a review right now , but shes so much into this show , she puts her heart out

that arena looks shite, guess the DVD wont look anywhere near as epic as S+S and I agree with 12:51 I would be so fuckin annoyed if she didnt come on til 11.30, thats fucking ridiculous.

It's a fucking show in Miami! prepare for a fun night out. People wanna be home by 11PM? boring!

Guest boytoyville

It would be hilarious if she compensated by actually starting at 8 tomorrow lol. Won't happen though. I thought it was interesting that when I won golden triangle they actually tell you through ICON that the show start time is actually 10. So I mean her being late is definitly planned.

Guest bluejean

It all seems pretty legendary to me. Imagine in 20 years the stories of non fans walking out because they couldn't wait for a living legend :lol:/> It's like if people walked out on Elvis or The Beatles.

Meanwhile living legend Madonna contines to not give a fuck.

All those people on twitter are probably Goob fans that aren't even in Miami.

Miami or not, I guess this is Florida for you, the state that always sleep.

I thought Miami gays are wild and up for a good party >:(