Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

Guest boytoyville

nope , her speech was very bad though

im pretty sure it wont end up on the dvd

What did she say? She was probably stressed because of production issues. She is going to have to kick some ass tomorrow!

I want pics and reports from the show.

I'm curious to see pictures of her outfit from the first section

I just hope the Rio broadcast is still happening, it sounds it might end up giving a better feel of the show than the DVD and with a full sized stadium with thousands of crazed brazilians who won't mind if she shows up at 5 AM.

I just hope the Rio broadcast is still happening, it sounds it might end up giving a better feel of the show than the DVD and with a full sized stadium with thousands of crazed brazilians who won't mind if she shows up at 5 AM.

:thumbsup:

Why do they always fuck up on the choice 4 the filming location :rolleys:

Since the GS only S&S was great. :americanlife:

It's very simple: u shoot in Europe, u go Italy.

U shoot in the USA, u go NYC.

:fag:

One of the news reports indicated that the production was held up by problems with the filming of the DVD. Madonna would have been ropeable. Obviously, she chooses not to go on until about 10:30pm, but the extra hour sounds like it was beyond her control.

Did she do "Holiday"?

I doubt the Miami crowd disappointed!

From what I can tell Rachelle, the crowd that stayed loved it, many just complained she was so late. People allegedly received full refunds at the box office prior to the show starting at 11.24pm which means M may have been in breach of the terms and conditions of the ticket - eg: she exceeded the reasonable expectation of a start time that is advertised on the ticket per the license issued to ticketing companies and concert promoters in Florida

Guest bluejean

It really shouldn't matter where the DVD is filmed. As long as the performance itself is good, then the nationality of the audience means nothing....

I kinda agree. I'm down for whatever really. "Live in Miami" kind of has a cool ring to it.

So no one has answered the question. Did she or didn't she do Holiday?

It really shouldn't matter where the DVD is filmed. As long as the performance itself is good, then the nationality of the audience means nothing....

I agree, but i fear that her mood yesterday wasn't that great because the technical problems that forced the show to start at 11:30PM..... let's see what the fans says about that, but i bet she was pissed.

Guest bluejean

I wonder why she ditched Holiday completely. I mean I did feel it's out of place in that spot but it was a nice addition. It's a crowd favourite.