Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

Thanks Chelle for telling the truth :) I was waiting for it!!'

Goes without saying that I (along with im sure Louise & vande) revoke everything I said last night about her late start. If it was due to a technical fuck up then that's the raw deal. It was dumb of me to think Madonna would purposely be that much of a twat. The 10:45 start sucked

for me in Dallas but that's only cuz it wasn't expected, after all I saw her in Yankee

Stadium and she was on at 10:10.

We can all stfu now after the facts on a stick.

^ And it's not like those pay-rolled dancers would try and cover for the boss at all is it? :bad: 10:45 was a regular occurence for a while in Europe. Not That I believe Cmoody's story for one minute, but yeah I totally CAN see 2012 Madge faffing around with her pants and hair designs and tattoo ideas etc right at the last minute.

Oh and....

5 - I wanted her free abs in LAV/LS! We already have that corset in Olympia! She has right now the finest abs of her life. Show to the world girl! We know you want!

^ And it's not like those pay-rolled dancers would try and cover for the boss at all is it? :bad: 10:45 was a regular occurence for a while in Europe. Not That I believe Cmoody's story for one minute, but yeah I totally CAN see 2012 Madge faffing around with her pants and hair designs and tattoo ideas etc right at the last minute.

She was still soundchecking at 7:30 pm.....when I saw that, I had a feeling she was gonna be realllly late.

And it ain't "my story"....it's what my friend told me the tech guys told him.

MatGuy she doesn't wear thong in that section when she strips off her pants,only french cut panties! Is she being modest all of a sudden? Lol

Damn it! Nobody has anything positive to say?

We got to see the end of soundcheck. She was in a great mood, chatting up the fans that she knew.

She sounded amazing and was in a pretty good mood.

Aside from a few tech glitches (the worst being the screens during the opening...they didn't come on for quite a while, and when they did, they blinked a few times)....everything went off without a hitch.

Question: how often are fans planted for LAP? About 4 fans (two are in the pic above...I was just off to the right of that pic on the right...the "touch zone"....where she didn't touch at all last night....lol) were pulled from the GT and placed in different places along the runway....M went right for them for LAP singalongs...I assumed this was only for the filming but wondered if it has been done in previous shows...?

It's all a bit DWT meets BAT Barcelona isn't it :lol:

img_4581.jpg

She looks perfect for the whole tour and then decides to change her hair and outfit for the DVD :lol:

She was that late because of a hair malfunction. Definitely.

Okay let me be a total bitch today!

THE REAL ISSUES:

1 - The first section pants. It is a crime not use the old ones! They were PERFECT in all ways. I wonder if it was really a malfunction cause I doubt she would want to use the same pants in two different sections.

2 - The poodle hair. Nuff said.

3 - PSYCH/PSYCHO ? What the hell? She should use NO FEAR on the dvd. It summarizes all the things she wrote.

4 - Where's the thong? I want that ass scrubed in my face when I watch the show every fucking day next year!

I mean, why she suddenly decided to change things like costume and hair on the FILMING day! Not a good idea. That's why I think it wasnt intended. Hope she goes back to the usual show tonight. But then she wont be able to use much of the first day in the final cut! What a waste of money.

she always doess this for her DVD's

Question: how often are fans planted for LAP? About 4 fans (two are in the pic above...I was just off to the right of that pic on the right...the "touch zone"....where she didn't touch at all last night....lol) were pulled from the GT and placed in different places along the runway....M went right for them for LAP singalongs...I assumed this was only for the filming but wondered if it has been done in previous shows...?

:rotfl:

Thank you CMoody. The reprts today were such a downer! Reminded me the negetivity of some of rhe European dates!- forgot tonight is the last date of the amazing US leg. I hope it doesn't end with a sour note!

Okay let me be a total bitch today!

THE REAL ISSUES:

1 - The first section pants. It is a crime not use the old ones! They were PERFECT in all ways. I wonder if it was really a malfunction cause I doubt she would want to use the same pants in two different sections.

2 - The poodle hair. Nuff said.

3 - PSYCH/PSYCHO ? What the hell? She should use NO FEAR on the dvd. It summarizes all the things she wrote.

4 - Where's the thong? I want that ass scrubed in my face when I watch the show every fucking day next year!

I mean, why she suddenly decided to change things like costume and hair on the FILMING day! Not a good idea. That's why I think it wasnt intended. Hope she goes back to the usual show tonight. But then she wont be able to use much of the first day in the final cut! What a waste of money.

Well, lets try to understand it:

1 - The leather pants reflects the lighting better on film

2 - The poodle hair was an attempt to improve (?) the hair on film

3 - PSYCHO goes in line with her recent PSY lovefest (i know it sounds fishy but i can't find another crazy reason for this)

4 - The thong could cause undesirable malfunction that can't be allowed to happen on film

I have another question: Did she performed barefeet on I'm Addicted?

Well, lets try to understand it:

1 - The leather pants reflects the lighting better on film

2 - The poodle hair was an attempt to improve (?) the hair on film

3 - PSYCHO goes in line with her recent PSY lovefest (i know it sounds fishy but i can't find another crazy reason for this)

4 - The thong could cause undesirable malfunction that can't be allowed to happen on film

I have another question: Did she performed barefeet on I'm Addicted?

Yes

Thank you CMoody. The reprts today were such a downer! Reminded me the negetivity of some of rhe European dates!- forgot tonight is the last date of the amazing US leg. I hope it doesn't end with a sour note!

Me neither...I really hope tonight's show goes over far better than last night's....not just for the sake of the DVD, but for the fans in general. Last night's fiasco is all over the news and radio down here, and people who attended are making it known to friends and family of the 11:30 pm start.....so I have a feeling people will enter with a pre-set mindset of impatience, spoiling the mood before the show even begins.....