Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

and unlike America where you had seats we had to queue up for HOURS and THEN wait looool

well, it was one of the funniest part of the day :laugh: (except the panic moments just right before the doors opened... :scared: )

lets talk about the REAL PROBLEM. That Masterpiece section hair. :rotfl:/>

Hahahahaha yes! WTF was that? We need more pics to examine it in more detail! Lol

My friend repeated what he told me to his FB:

Not to diss M but her crew is staying at same hotel and told us after show she had no technical glitches...she just wanted to wait. In sound check she said...see ya in 5 hours...it turned out to be 4....lol

Take it or leave it... I am just the messenger.

She did make the comment about "see you in five hours" to which we all laughed.....clearly she is aware of the issue with late starts but obviously she just don't a a a a a a a a

there's simply no point in going on an hour later than planned and losing money and having bad pr for it and all other stuff.. the person you talked to probably just took her too literally, like most people tend to do ;)

Oh Moody, You don't know when to stop. And to think you have such a nice ass.

Thanks babe. Again, I am just repeating what I heard....we will never know the true reason, so it is all speculation at this point.

What is all the crap about her having contracts with the arenas to start late in order to garner more alcohol sales for the venues? I don't see Madonna putting her professional reputation on the line simply for more liquor sales.....

Okay let me be a total bitch today!

THE REAL ISSUES:

1 - The first section pants. It is a crime not use the old ones! They were PERFECT in all ways. I wonder if it was really a malfunction cause I doubt she would want to use the same pants in two different sections.

2 - The poodle hair. Nuff said.

3 - PSYCH/PSYCHO ? What the hell? She should use NO FEAR on the dvd. It summarizes all the things she wrote.

4 - Where's the thong? I want that ass scrubed in my face when I watch the show every fucking day next year!

I mean, why she suddenly decided to change things like costume and hair on the FILMING day! Not a good idea. That's why I think it wasnt intended. Hope she goes back to the usual show tonight. But then she wont be able to use much of the first day in the final cut! What a waste of money.

I should report you because I can't get through a thread without seeing your ass crack

Oooo, MEOW....lol. I bet we would make great friends in real life ;) I like how uninhibited you are...it may be rude, bitchy, kinda cunty...but at least it's honest.

when she has to film the tour for the DVD, it's like she comes up with the most fucked up ideas: partyrock leather pants for the 1st section, TUTR hot mess hair, PSYCHE???

what is wrong with her?

Guest ditaluver

What is all the crap about her having contracts with the arenas to start late in order to garner more alcohol sales for the venues? I don't see Madonna putting her professional reputation on the line simply for more liquor sales.....

no its cause she gets a venue discount.