Philadelphia Aug. 28th USA!!!

IslandBreeze

Guest brennan731

Most def. less ghan 18000 with MDNA stage, looks huge in there!

Probably is less than that, but remember there are three levels to the arena!

Guest brennan731

I just noticed that NERO sent out a statement that they were not touring with Madonna anymore.... and that was in June!

217973_10151391150169447_216315262_n.jpg

I can't wait to see this in an arena myself, however I do admit that I kind of miss the big MDNA stadium stage. It's my favorite outdoor stage she's used yet. Excellent design.

Guest brennan731

She is ALWAYS late, where have u been ?? LOL

I know shes late but, I thought overseas the show started at 9:30 PM? Its now 10:00 PM and she is still not starting her set!

Guest brennan731

I know shes late but, I thought overseas the show started at 9:30 PM? Its now 10:00 PM and she is still not starting her set!

Supposedly there is a delay on the show tonight. Something about a helicopter delay! The show will not start until 10:30 tonight!

Supposedly there is a delay on the show tonight. Something about a helicopter delay! The show will not start until 10:30 tonight!

Good lord. And on a school night.

When the show is over there wont be any public transport... i can imagine it will be a nightmare getting out of there!

Isn't always like that? Bitch is late. BIG DEAL.

Doesn't Philadelphia start school Sept. 7?

I have no idea. Iowa kids started two weeks ago. Seattle's go back next week. I, of course, was just kidding.

Guest Not4Pussies

being at a madonna concert, inside an arena for a madonna concert

is such a great feeling.

a feeling like no other. cant wait!!

God, I think I need to leave the Madonna world till this is over. I'm fucking dying inside with each show. I'd bloody leave tomorrow to see a few shows if I were able to leave my family. fuuuuccckkkkk :tongue:

God, I think I need to leave the Madonna world till this is over. I'm fucking dying inside with each show. I'd bloody leave tomorrow to see a few shows if I were able to leave my family. fuuuuccckkkkk :tongue:

Could you make it to Los Angeles in Octoba?