Philadelphia Aug. 28th USA!!!

IslandBreeze

Could you make it to Los Angeles in Octoba?

Probably not. My doggy is terminally ill and he needs special care everyday. Couldn't chance leaving him. And I saved all this money too, so that's not a problem :cries:

Guest Not4Pussies

Lol no. That'd be quite a trip for me. NYC and Dallas, that's it and all I have the money fuh.

San, try to make it out this way if possible.

excuses, excuses...

well, if you ever change your mind, you know what's waiting for you....a big hug.

Variable reports from MTRIBE's forum...

She went on late (10:30PM)

No A/C in the arena

Twitter response was mostly negative (not sure how anyone would monitor all the tweets of everyone but whatever, FYI: Lil Buck tweeted that the crowd was awesome)

No changes in the setlist...same as Europe.

Guest Pud Whacker

No A/C in the arena

Twitter response was mostly negative (not sure how anyone would monitor all the tweets of everyone but whatever, FYI: Lil Buck tweeted that the crowd was awesome)

spoke to A REAL MADONNA FAN that was there and he said the show was absolutely MARVELOUS. end.

No A/C in the arena

Classic M. No A/C in the arena. LOL

:dramatic: Starting the U.S. .....LEG UP

:sassy: :sassy:

A04uVaXCEAEnLwt.jpg

With full forest please :rotfl:

Then she can fuck Brahim @ the Montreal date

Just talked to my friend who got back from the show. No, she did not flash her coochie. Twitter is a joke! And she said that even though some people booed before the show because Madonna was so late, everybody loved the show. She was completely forgiven.

Guest Pud Whacker

A04uVaXCEAEnLwt.jpg

With full forest please :rotfl:

Then she can fuck Brahim @ the Montreal date

KICK IT BO!!!

listen, ive never been a patriotic person but im suddenly so thrilled Madonna is back on American soil!!! xo

Madonna was late for the start of her own American tour on Tuesday night, showing up at the Axl Rose-ian hour of 10:30 before a packed house at the Wells Fargo Center.

There were some boos while her fans got tired of waiting for the pop star to appear for a show with an 8 p.m. start time on the ticket, and only a DJ in between. But all was pretty much forgiven by the time she finished off an 1 hour 45 minute set with the one-two punch of the gospel choir powered "Like A Prayer" and pulsing dance workout "Celebration."

Opening with "Girl Gone Wild" off this year;'s MDNA. Madonna played around with toy guns, took a cheap shot at Lady Gaga (singing "She's not me!" during an "Express Yourself" / "Born This Way" mash up), stripped down to writhe on the ground while singing "Like A Virgin" as a waltz, and showed off a well muscled back inked with the words: "No Fear."

She apologized for her lateness, saying, "We had so many changes to make from Europe to America, I want the show to be perfect." And she said the three most popular words in pop music right now out loud: "Free Pussy Riot."

A full review is coming online on Wednesday morning, and in Thursday's Inquirer. Here's the set list:

Girls Gone Wild / Revolver / Gang Bang / Papa Don't Preach / Revolver / Gang Bang Papa Don't Preach / Hung Up / I Don't Give A * / Best Friend / Express Yourself - Born This Way / Give Me All Your Lovin' / Turn Up The Radio / Open Your Heart / Sagarra Jo / Masterpiece / Justify My Love / Vogue / The Erotic Candy Shop / Human Nature / Like A Virgin / Nobody Knows Me / I'm Addicted To Your Love / I'm A Sinner / Like A Prayer / Celebration

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/inthemix/&id=167760625

From madonnalicious

What an AMAZING show! Laidback Luke played instead of Nero (not quite sure why...). My best friend and I were seated in section 213. What an awesome view! Some of the people up there were snobby but that's to be expected...I found it odd and noticed that some of the sections WAY off to the side were filled with people not the best views from them, but hey, to each their own...

Madonna did arrive on stage surprisingly (or not surprisingly, depending on your view point) late. About 5 minutes before the show, fans were booing and being really rude and obnoxious. Madonna later apologized about the delay and stated that there were elements that needed to be changed coming from Europe into America (my guess would be video/power signals, etc...). The show was great overall. I enjoyed it, this being my second Madonna concert.

So it's 3 minutes to 3AM and I just to my hotel in NYC. I missed my train because she was soooo late (but she apologized) so I had to drive all the way here after missing my turn and driving all around Trenton for nothing. But it was worth it!! The show was great and I'll review it more tomorrow. Just some quick things...

@ 10:23 the crowd started booing... it happened about three times

@ 10:26 the show starts

as stated before there were no changes except I notice Mitt Romney on the "NKM" interlude, no AC, DJ something Luke opened, she showed her derriere, laughed a bit after the corsette's string snapped in LAV, mentioned Pussy Riot in her speech which was funny and not too preachy, missed miming a few lyrics in Celebration, show ended a bit over midnight, crowd wasn't as good as S&S but I think it had to do with show being more theater than concert.....

The place was completely full. I could only see about 5 to 6 seats vacant per section at most.

If you can make it to a show in America and in an arena, DO IT. There were no bad seats in the house (maybe only the very top ones) the stage looked so much smaller than on the pictures... but it was huge (I know it doesn't make sense); the catwalk finished almost halfway the arena it was so big... aaaaahhhh... I gotta sleep... I have to work in a few hours!

Good day!

Guest Pud Whacker

Just got home. Was in the golden triangle...best time of my life!

To quote pud...the greatest star that ever lived

:smooch: