Philadelphia Aug. 28th USA!!!

IslandBreeze

I need details on the tattoo golden triangle comoetition, the stage, how the golden triangle entry works, pictures of the merch booth is it the same, prices etc...), new setlist (which I'm sure is not much different)...

I'm dying here!

Guest Not4Pussies

Tattoo competition? Do I need to go get myself a tattoo? I don't think the setlist is gonna change. She only had 5 days off between Europe and US.

Tattoo competition? Do I need to go get myself a tattoo? I don't think the setlist is gonna change. She only had 5 days off between Europe and US.

Well that's old news. It's on her official page for icon/classic/legacy members (or whatever)...I thought everyone on here knew...

As for the setlist, I can guarantee she will add love spent and/or one other song. This tour is short but only because of the time restraint for the tour to begin. She wants to finalize it and she will I'm sure.

How can you guarantee Love Spent and or one other song? Love Spent would be amazing to open the Basque section, I never thought TUTR made sense in that section, I am sure it could be moved right before Express Yourself!

Because I believed her when she said she would probably add it later when she had "time" to rehearse it. Obviously this was the time to rehearse it. It's not like it's all that hard to get the song down while she plays a 4-chrd progression. Everyone will love it and she obviously wants to play it live otherwise why would she have rehearsed it before?

The other song thing, idk I think it's possible but I'm not holding my breath but I do think she'll add love spent. That's my opinion of course and not a fact. We'll find out in a few days time.

Well that's old news. It's on her official page for icon/classic/legacy members (or whatever)...I thought everyone on here knew...

As for the setlist, I can guarantee she will add love spent and/or one other song. This tour is short but only because of the time restraint for the tour to begin. She wants to finalize it and she will I'm sure.

I hope you're right but somehow I highly doubt this....

Does anyone know what time is the meet-up for contest winners. My friend won GT tickets from Icon & asked me to go with her but I'm from NYC & I don't know if I can make it to Philly on time. My friend hasn't received her instructions from Icon yet and I have to ask my boss already if I can leave early tomorrow. For contest winners in Europe, what time did you have to be at the venue. Thanks for any help.

I really don't think there will be changes to the setlist. Everyone had these past days off. Just today they're gearing back up, so they weren't practicing. The dancers are now in Philly, but I don't know if M's still in NYC.

:(

I really don't think there will be changes to the setlist. Everyone had these past days off. Just today they're gearing back up, so they weren't practicing. The dancers are now in Philly, but I don't know if M's still in NYC.

M is most likely in NYC..

She usually arrives the day of show.

Usually around 1ish 2ish..

I WILL BE THERE!!

I was hoping for a few changes/adds

Bummer!

:(

Oh well..

I am in the Pit..so who cares!!

:biggrin:

Does anyone know what time is the meet-up for contest winners. My friend won GT tickets from Icon & asked me to go with her but I'm from NYC & I don't know if I can make it to Philly on time. My friend hasn't received her instructions from Icon yet and I have to ask my boss already if I can leave early tomorrow. For contest winners in Europe, what time did you have to be at the venue. Thanks for any help.

BUMP

Icon will send out the info within 12hrs of the show. The show starts at 8pm and Madonna goes on at 9:30.

Coming from NYC you should be fine on the train or however you plan to go!

Thanks to you & Vetiver for your responses.

I literally couldn't sleep. At all. Is anyone going to the after party? My friends are hosting (Javier was the guy she sits on during Vogue in the Superbowl performance) it and apparently they didn't tell me till now! Lol

One thing I'll miss about the European leg -- the time difference let me get show updates during the day, my time.

Now that she's in my time zone, I have to actually wait until tonight to get reports :laugh: Have fun everyone!!!! So excited for you!!

Guest pedrohdi

Well you guys, wish you all a great show tonight, i'm sure the Queen will make that xtra special something for the 1st North American show! I just hope that Love Spent made it to the setlist along with Beautiful Killer :)

Guest pedrohdi

One thing I'll miss about the European leg -- the time difference let me get show updates during the day, my time.

Now that she's in my time zone, I have to actually wait until tonight to get reports :laugh: Have fun everyone!!!! So excited for you!!

Well for me, while she was in Europe I had updates in real time, now that she's across the pond, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get updates :(