Philadelphia Aug. 28th USA!!!

IslandBreeze

This. I loved the NYC crowds for RIT and CT, but they felt muted on S&S. Philly stepped up to the plate as usual though.

Either city still beats Atlantic City hands down. WORST MADONNA CROWD EVER. A combination of senior citizen gamblers who were probably issued tickets, and a premature casting session for 'Jersey Shore' bros. UGH.

My best Madonna night had to be Philly, July 12th, 2006 for CT. Holy shit, was she on that night. Transcendent doesn't even start to describe it.

That sucks! Atlantic city better not suck this time...I hope we at least get a good crowd since we'll be on the floor seating...

Philly is the only city in the world, apart from NY, that she has visited with every single tour!

No London in 1985, no LA in 1993 and no Canada in 2001.

NEWS FLASH*** Canada is not a "city"

If you're on the floor, you should be better off, if only because you won't be yelled out to sit down.

I did see Garbage in AC back in May and had a blast, even if the crowd was a little TOO rowdy, so you never know...

I sure hope so. I'm going to enjoy it whether a shitty crowd is there or not! I'm going to be in AC, weather should be nice. Play the slots. Drink for free! It's going to be a blast.

Guest brennan731

I sure hope so. I'm going to enjoy it whether a shitty crowd is there or not! I'm going to be in AC, weather should be nice. Play the slots. Drink for free! It's going to be a blast.

I will be there to as mentioned in other Thread, and when I saw a concert 2 years ago at Boardwalk Hall the crowd was a mixed bunch of ages, so I guess we will see. Boardwalk Hall is a fantastic venue btw.

I will be there to as mentioned in other Thread, and when I saw a concert 2 years ago at Boardwalk Hall the crowd was a mixed bunch of ages, so I guess we will see. Boardwalk Hall is a fantastic venue btw.

I caved in and we're renting a night at the Trump.

Can't believe I'm not going. :( The tix are just too expensive - too many other expenses right now to justify it. (adulthood sucks) There are still Section 4 floor seats left. I don't know if I'd want to be on the floor that far back. Wouldn't it be hard to see?

Can't believe I'm not going. :( The tix are just too expensive - too many other expenses right now to justify it. (adulthood sucks) There are still Section 4 floor seats left. I don't know if I'd want to be on the floor that far back. Wouldn't it be hard to see?

I'd still get cheap tickets...at least you're there. Nothing sucks more then knowing the show is happening and you're just home dreading it...

If they do some kind of first come first serve for the PIT, buy cheap tickets and camp out the night before...if you have a friend, swap with them. I mean, something is something. I'd rather be there then not at all...

Guest ditaluver

GOOD LUCK!

I noticed they put out new merch!!!!

cant believe they are giving away 104 pairs of passes! your odds are great!

I'd still get cheap tickets...at least you're there. Nothing sucks more then knowing the show is happening and you're just home dreading it...

If they do some kind of first come first serve for the PIT, buy cheap tickets and camp out the night before...if you have a friend, swap with them. I mean, something is something. I'd rather be there then not at all...

True. I hope I can make it there somehow.

Empire State Building shootings in New York – live coverage

LiveAt least eight people shot and several reported dead, including the gunman, at the Empire State Building in New York. Follow live coverage here

Wtf does that have to do with Philly and the first M show in the USA?

Indeed TOUR2008 is a big fat cunt

Maybe in Coimbra was different, but i don't think there were even 200 in the GT, you could move and dance freely inside, lucky USA MDNA fever is comming, enjoy it guys!

Tour2000L8 is such a moron :manson:

Around how many people fit in the golden triangle anyway?

It was very roomy and comfortable in the GT, I think there were less than 200 people inside at my show. People were always following her ie. the front stage, the end of the triangle, so the debate which spot is the best in the GT was irrelevant because everybody was constantly moving

Can't wait to see you guys jump in there :1251:

I was curious so just did a bit of You-Tubing. You can fit around 30-40 people in the front row of the triangle alone. I'd say about 300 at my show but there was still plenty of room. Could have fitted another fifty at least.

Unless ur directly in front of the lil catwalk stage, there's really no other place to see it. You guys will love it in there.

OMG, Bill, just get the fucking cheap tickets! The production on this tour is something else I tell u, u WILL enjoy it!!! C'mon!!

BUY-BUY-BUY!!!

Sony-Share-Price-at-8-Month-Low.jpg

OMG, Bill, just get the fucking cheap tickets! The production on this tour is something else I tell u, u WILL enjoy it!!! C'mon!!

BUY-BUY-BUY!!!

Sony-Share-Price-at-8-Month-Low.jpg

I got the cheap tix this time around..at least the backdrop videos are amazing so I'm just going to enjoy myself I will get to see the close ups in the DVD