Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

Glenn Close is another big Madonna fan, unfortunately so are Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, and others like that :lol. M's LA, Vegas, and NY shows usually have lots of celebs.

Glenn Close is a BIG loon! I love her.

I thought the fallout was with Guy Oseary instead? He dropped him as a manager and didn't want to be associated in the A-Rod drama. Someone claimed he went to see W.E. during the 1-week Oscar qualifying run it had in LA, but I don't know if that's true. Did he go to SST 09?

The fallout with Guy O was a derivative of the whole situation. Oseary was Rod's manager at the time as well and was orchestrating the affair; helping them meet, manipulating the media, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oseary who made up that stupid story about Lenny and Rod's wife being involved.

• 2 weeks later...

There were a lot of Bollywood stars at Abu Dhabi (and some Middle Eastern ones). Other local stars too in Turkey.

Was Hande Yener or Demet Akalin in attendance at Istanbul?

Other celebrities attending the Copenhagen show:

Malou Stella (reality television personality)

Christiane Schaumburg-Müller (television presenter, actress)

Brian Mikkelsen (politician, former Minister of Economic Affairs)

-Donatella Versace

-Dolce & Gabbana

-DSquared

-Marco DaSilva

-Jon Kortajarena

-Jodie Foster

anymore?

:ohmy: for real

Jodie Foster = QoLTASTICATIONS!

Clarice-Starling.gif

You see a lot, Doctor. But are you strong enough to point that high-powered perception at yourself? What about it? Why don't you - why don't you look at yourself and write down what you see? Or maybe you're afraid to.

:( :( :(

Guest Not4Pussies

lots of celebrities at Paris show...

kelly ripa, andy cohen, anderson cooper, dita von teese, jean paul gaultier....

anybody else?

Megan Mullally (Karen from Will & Grace) is there too apparently. Bad bitch. :inlove: