Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20628457,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Mila Kunis Braves Rain for Madonna in New York City

09/10/2012 at 06:00 AM EDT

Gonna dress you up in ... my poncho?

Mila Kunis braved a rainy New York City night to see Madonna live in concert at Yankee Stadium.

The actress – who sat front row – took her seat around 10:20 p.m., just moments before the "Material Girl" took the stage. Beau Ashton Kutcher was nowhere to be seen but Kunis spent her evening chatting with two male friends and happily posing for photos with fans.

"She wore a rain poncho just like the rest of the crowd," an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Alicia Keys, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anderson Cooper and Lucy Liu were also in attendance.

– Kate Hogan and K.C. Baker

Hi first post here!

I just saw this cute pic of Naomi Watts sporting MDNA shirt (probably from the Yankees show).

http://www.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/naomi-loves-madge-201279

I've been searching the web to see pics of her and Liev from the stadium but no luck.

People Magazine reports that Leo Dicaprio was at the show (second night),

Guest Not4Pussies

she's actually good friends with M.

arent they neighbors in NY and they used to work out together in London.

M also wanted Naomi for W.E.

http://www.people.co...ss-topheadlines

Mila Kunis Braves Rain for Madonna in New York City

09/10/2012 at 06:00 AM EDT

Gonna dress you up in ... my poncho?

Mila Kunis braved a rainy New York City night to see Madonna live in concert at Yankee Stadium.

The actress – who sat front row – took her seat around 10:20 p.m., just moments before the "Material Girl" took the stage. Beau Ashton Kutcher was nowhere to be seen but Kunis spent her evening chatting with two male friends and happily posing for photos with fans.

"She wore a rain poncho just like the rest of the crowd," an onlooker tells PEOPLE.

Alicia Keys, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anderson Cooper and Lucy Liu were also in attendance.

– Kate Hogan and K.C. Baker

a REAL qol MILA KUNIS and Lucy Liu........LOVE it....yay at Naomi....where can I get that shirt?!?!? It's a new design...

Hi first post here!

I just saw this cute pic of Naomi Watts sporting MDNA shirt (probably from the Yankees show).

http://www.usmagazin...es-madge-201279

I've been searching the web to see pics of her and Liev from the stadium but no luck.

People Magazine reports that Leo Dicaprio was at the show (second night),

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!

I would LOVE to see a Leo picture too!

Guest Not4Pussies

there's a pic of Leo DiCaprio at the tour after party with Shay (the dancer from Confessions, S&S who later became a nanny)

its in his Twitter

she's actually good friends with M.

arent they neighbors in NY and they used to work out together in London.

M also wanted Naomi for W.E.

They had dinner together at the Waverly Inn in NY in 2009

madonnadined110509.jpg

And there was a pap shot from 2005 or 2006 of them meeting in front of her then NW London gym, the Chinese torture rack Gyrotonic studio

Guest boytoyville

Chaz Dean (Celeb Stylist and creater of WEN hair products) was at the show in Philly. He was spraying people with his WEN replenshing mist. lol

my friend was 3rd row and saw Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron, Tommy lee and Jared Leto(he took a pic with him) in Toronto!

Nicole Kidman!

Nicole Kidman has always been a big Madonna fan. She was talking about loving Madonna back in her Tom Cruise days.

They're earplugs to protect from the sound. Guy is there every show and Jared is a musician himself, so the constant exposure to those sound levels would make them deaf in the longer term. I will wear similar because I had a scare recently at a Chemical Brother's concert....affected my hearing for months after...very scary.