Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

Pierce Brosnan and wife at Olympia show

How the F did they manage that since it seemed like it was mostly just fans? Then again, if there were MLP people/trolls there, anything is possible. How embarrassing that they got to see the mess that came after the show :( Hope they manage to see her whole show at some point instead.

When did Danni go? Because shes been busy doing 'Australia's got talent'...

Stade de France, as far as I know.

Britney just posted on her Facebook that an auditionee just performed Like A Virgin. She said that she's looking forward to seeing Madonna's show in October. That's another confirmed one :)

Although tbh, Britney was always a guaranteed spectator.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Doubt, Glenn Close, Michelle T/Harriet The Spy, Paris and Nicki Hilton, Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Amanda Seyfried, Mila Kunis. I'm not sure if Ariana Grande was there too, but her brother was (he's also "famous" I guess :lol:). They're both big fans. Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts.

No Doubt, Glenn Close, Michelle T/Harriet The Spy, Paris and Nicki Hilton, Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Amanda Seyfried, Mila Kunis. I'm not sure if Ariana Grande was there too, but her brother was (he's also "famous" I guess :lol:). They're both big fans. Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts.

Really??? Receipts?