Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

Can we update this list?

I attended the London and Abu Dhabi shows

Thanks

Suedehead

You have a great sense of humour. Totally off the wall. When are you going to open another thread for fun like the one about other stars who are bitter about Madonna and then quickly list some of them. I was totally getting into your list and then you said you were bored and locked it ! Genius Anyway, you always make me laugh.

Fergie, J.Lo, Uma Thurman, Rita Wilson, Drew Barrymore, Christina Aguilera are some celebs who were at previous M tours in L.A.

Lucy Lu, Heidi Klum, Jessica Beil...I saw those 3 as well...At the Dodgers stadium there was a lot!! Like a lot! Some hockey player was next to me but I didn't know who he was. Some people asked him for autographs and I said "You a celeb or something" he said he played in some hockey team I was like "Oh, I dont watch sports" and went on trying to spot other people :lol:

Lucy Lu, Heidi Klum, Jessica Beil...I saw those 3 as well...At the Dodgers stadium there was a lot!! Like a lot! Some hockey player was next to me but I didn't know who he was. Some people asked him for autographs and I said "You a celeb or something" he said he played in some hockey team I was like "Oh, I dont watch sports" and went on trying to spot other people :lol:

Lmaooooooo!!!! Love it!!! Imagine if it was someone like Britney, Rihanna, Tina, etc 2mrw means endless possibilities!!!!! I feel like its Xmas eve and tomorrow I get to unwrap my gifts!!!! Lmaooo so excited!!!

Heidi Klum and Fergie sat behind me for Sticky and Sweet. i had better seats than them

That means you were on the right side of the stage huh? I had better seats than Drew, Lucy and Jessica. They were in front of the catwalk but I was right on the side like 2 rows in front of them right up against the rail, on the left side.

yes i was on the right side, right next to where M put Britney away

We were right across from each other!! I was where Britney sang! And I believe Britney said on her FB page a couple months back she will be there either tomorrow or day after. I wonder if she will perform or just watch the show...

We were right across from each other!! I was where Britney sang! And I believe Britney said on her FB page a couple months back she will be there either tomorrow or day after. I wonder if she will perform or just watch the show...

Wonder if Brtiney will be in the PIT.....:dramatic:

Wonder if Brtiney will be in the PIT..... :dramatic:

I'll climb her :dramatic:

My only hope is that one of the Glee girls is there - Lea (her first concert ever was Drowned World), Naya, Heather or Dianna (who was at the NY one). I want to see them. I love them.

I'll climb her :dramatic:

My only hope is that one of the Glee girls is there - Lea (her first concert ever was Drowned World), Naya, Heather or Dianna (who was at the NY one). I want to see them. I love them.

OMGGGGleeeeee. These girls bedda take notes. QUEEN on stage.

OMGGGGleeeeee. These girls bedda take notes. QUEEN on stage.

That's right! They did the Madonna episode so who knows. Maybe they got hooked up. God herself in person. Doesn't get any better than that.

A lot less GT passes were made available for fans at the L.A. shows. They're being set aside for VIPs and friends/family. Can't wait to see pics of celebs at these L.A. shows!

Yeah not only did Icon do 25 pairs instead of the usual 50, but Guy didn't hand out any on twitter. Should be interesting, I am actually taking a camera so my iPhone wont die and I just in case I need to zoom into anyone. :madonna2:

That's right! They did the Madonna episode so who knows. Maybe they got hooked up. God herself in person. Doesn't get any better than that.

I forgot about that. The Madonna tribute was the best tribute episode they've done, of course. They should all go and be awed.