June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

the next day on reinvention tour she canceled the show...said she had the stomach flu

so i highly doubt she shits like mad crazy before every show u guys, LMAO like come on

the next day on reinvention tour she canceled the show...said she had the stomach flu

so i highly doubt she shits like mad crazy before every show u guys, LMAO like come on

She was nervous.

From the Squaremadonna (the blog zerbion posted a link to):

20120603-210250.jpg?w=1024

You can still have diarrhea without having eaten. That's why it arrives in liquid form. Maybe M needs some dioralyte.

I think she is perfectly fine. As I said she suffers from stage fright. Little panic attacks. In result her body is playing games with her and tells her she needs to have a shit. It's a physical reaction on what's going on in her head. Usually the moment you are in the situation you were uncomfortable with or afraid of and you can't no longer escape (so speak) you are fine. It's over.

I don't think it's so bad afterall. At least you can see the projections in its full glory. And since they have the huge screens on both sides you can even see her. But what do I know? I never had a seat like this in a stadium. In an arena yes, and it was perfectly fine.

the arenas, believe me, are a totally different story, you are lucky because you never have seen her on a stadium

im a bit afraid of reviews now.. they'll probably give her a much harder time.

Yes something like she is an evil bitch who put all this people to die in a 45 degree heat with no air and no water those poor souls :stir:

I think she is perfectly fine. As I said she suffers from stage fright. Little panic attacks. In result her body is playing games with her and tells her she needs to have a shit. It's a physical reaction on what's going on in her head. Usually the moment you are in the situation you were uncomfortable with or afraid of and you can't no longer escape (so speak) you are fine. It's over.

Everybody gets nerves...whether it's stage fright, nervousness before an interview or a big meeting, etc. Everyone gets the urge to poo as a result and M is no different. I'm sure after 30 years in the business she knows how to handle her bowel movements.

Even so, at this time of the year, the minimum night-time temperature in Abu Dhabi is 27 °C...

My friend has lived in Abu Dhabi for 5 years and says it gets hotter at night not cooler. The humidity climbs until around 2am

I hope she isn't tired because she seemed to be a bit for the Tel Aviv show.

:dead:

I hope she is tired otherwise she truly isn't human.

vx9uq.jpg

She looks a bit more rested in this pic compared to Tel Aviv. I bet she looks stunning tonight.

My friend has lived in Abu Dhabi for 5 years and says it gets hotter at night not cooler. The humidity climbs until around 2am

Maybe he should move to Greenland? Is MDNA landing there?

:dead:

I hope she is tired otherwise she truly isn't human.

Nope, I meant she looked tired to a point where it was clearly visible. I just hope she's feeling better tonight.

I remember in 2008 in Brazil when she was like +1 hour late and the crowd, that was sleeping on the street two weeks to get a good place, started to boo her and scream PUTA over and over.

She was meeting Rio's governor and she asked him what PUTA means and after knowing, she was the one screaming PUTA and laughing her heart out.

She really doesn't five a fuck guys. And still she's the most loved in Brazil, maybe is just our sense of humour.

Guest Fukujima

I remember in 2008 in Brazil when she was like +1 hour late and the crowd, that was sleeping on the street two weeks to get a good place, started to boo her and scream PUTA over and over.

She was meeting Rio's governor and she asked him what PUTA means and after knowing, she was the one screaming PUTA and laughing her heart out.

She really doesn't five a fuck guys. And still she's the most loved in Brazil, maybe is just our sense of humour.

this is true..i've never seen such a fandom as the one Madonna has in Brazil or Italy or Argentina...she is just superpopular there it's incredible :sassy:

I know she doesn't, but it's still disrespectful. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if it was her doing all the waiting and standing on her feet for more than 6-7 hours.

I still love her and would still go to see her show, but I understand the booing casual fans.