June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

Guest ditaluver

I was just annoyed that there were these families with 5 year olds in the golden triangle. For God's sake!

who do you think the young fans are??? they have to start somewhere lol

i dont see anything wrong with it. if anything, they are probably the most docile bunch in the triangle. wouldnt rip your head off to get closer. Id be all for it. in all honesty...they have every right to be there as you. just cause they are a family with kids doesnt mean they deserve it less. i know you have more years of fandom under your belt....but since you were already in the triangle i dont see really why you were 'annoyed'

now if this was ozzfest or some sort of mosh pit, id agree. but seems safe and harmless...and roomy.

:)

i hope its the same in the states. being a 7 month pregnant woman - i wouldnt want to go up against some idiot pushing me around for an inch closer. its terribly sad really. id rather hang back in the triangle if its roomy enough.

They didnt sound too excited. Boooooooo...

who are these fucking losers? I'd like to kick them in the face.................what the fuck are you booing?

i dont see anything wrong with it. if anything, they are probably the most docile bunch in the triangle. wouldnt rip your head off to get closer. Id be all for it. in all honesty...they have every right to be there as you. just cause they are a family with kids doesnt mean they deserve it less. i know you have more years of fandom under your belt....but since you were already in the triangle i dont see really why you were 'annoyed'

now if this was ozzfest or some sort of mosh pit, id agree. but seems safe and harmless...and roomy.

i hope its the same in the states. being a 7 month pregnant woman - i wouldnt want to go up against some idiot pushing me around for an inch closer. its terribly sad really. id rather hang back in the triangle if its roomy enough.

I think its more to do with the situation being cruel to children, they often need to pee, they get hungry, they cry, they sufocate in the middle of that mass of crazy fags fighting for a good view. Unless they are out of the field, i don't think they can really enjoy the show as much as their parents probably do.

I was just annoyed that there were these families with 5 year olds in the golden triangle. For God's sake!

really? 5 yo are allowed in MADONNA shows and concert venues that could get very uncomfortable and health-risk?

I know I hate kids, but It's easy to convert 5-yo to M loon. LOL

I get all this, but if I took my child to see Madonna (I plan on having children and I plan on taking them to every single concert) or 7 months preggers, I'd obviously buy good seat tickets. I would't go to the golden triangle and expect everyone to be lovely and wholesome. I push and shove and kick and scream my way to the front and everyone else does too. And if you've ever been to a concert in Mexico you know it's 10 times worse. It's all just common sense :lol:

Guest ditaluver

I get all this, but if I took my child to see Madonna (I plan on having children and I plan on taking them to every single concert) or 7 months preggers, I'd obviously buy good seat tickets. I would't go to the golden triangle and expect everyone to be lovely and wholesome. I push and shove and kick and scream my way to the front and everyone else does too. And if you've ever been to a concert in Mexico you know it's 10 times worse. It's all just common sense :lol:

well i certainly understand all that. but if the triangle is roomy enough (like Im understanding) is it necessary to kick, scream and act like a maniac? Arent you a grown adult? i guess they were chosen to be in the triangle from M's staff? for reason? maybe they thought it was ok? maybe they figure a group of adults wouldnt act like a bunch of houligans...but apprently you all know that aint gonna happen! lol

Ive been in my fair share of crowds. Coachella being the WORST. i was already in the very front, up against the baricade...and this guy, obviously 6 or more inches taller than me, behind me...could easily see and reach her just as easy (im only 5 ft), however, he still felt he needed to just jam his elbow in my face for what??? i mean, there was room for all 85,000 of us LOL i guess i just dont see the purpose in hurting those around you, to touch her?

i acutally know of someone who is SCARED by the gang bang song. never wants to hear it again. wants to pretend it never happened...but thinks its ok to bring her 7 yr old to the show.

all i can say is shes fucking stupid...

i do plan on taking my kids to her shows, IF i feel its (somewhat) appropriate. RIT/CIT/SS - yes. this show, hell to the no. its far too dark and violent and on that note, I dont agree with bringing children.

omg i keep rambling and im sorry i highjacked this thread re: the kids.

SUEDE - first and foremost i am very excited for you and all you've experieced! you deserve it!!!!

when does the next show begin???

well i certainly understand all that. but if the triangle is roomy enough (like Im understanding) is it necessary to kick, scream and act like a maniac? Arent you a grown adult? i guess they were chosen to be in the triangle from M's staff? for reason? maybe they thought it was ok? maybe they figure a group of adults wouldnt act like a bunch of houligans...but apprently you all know that aint gonna happen! lol

Ive been in my fair share of crowds. Coachella being the WORST. i was already in the very front, up against the baricade...and this guy, obviously 6 or more inches taller than me, behind me...could easily see and reach her just as easy (im only 5 ft), however, he still felt he needed to just jam his elbow in my face for what??? i mean, there was room for all 85,000 of us LOL i guess i just dont see the purpose in hurting those around you, to touch her?

i acutally know of someone who is SCARED by the gang bang song. never wants to hear it again. wants to pretend it never happened...but thinks its ok to bring her 7 yr old to the show.

all i can say is shes fucking stupid...

i do plan on taking my kids to her shows, IF i feel its (somewhat) appropriate. RIT/CIT/SS - yes. this show, hell to the no. its far too dark and violent and on that note, I dont agree with bringing children.

I totally agree with you and I never ever actually intentionally try to hurt anyone, BUT we all know this shit happens and instead of getting pissed off, I just give them a quick elbow back to the face and continue to enjoy myself. I've been to many concerts though, and when I see a terrified child way up at the front I can't help but think WTF WERE HIS/HER PARENTS THINKING?

P.S. I remember seeing you up there at Coachella, getting yelled at by Madonna for throwing water on her stage and being oh-so-jealous :( You're like... a legend

Guest ditaluver

I totally agree with you and I never ever actually intentionally try to hurt anyone, BUT we all know this shit happens and instead of getting pissed off, I just give them a quick elbow back to the face and continue to enjoy myself. I've been to many concerts though, and when I see a terrified child way up at the front I can't help but think WTF WERE HIS/HER PARENTS THINKING?

P.S. I remember seeing you up there at Coachella, getting yelled at by Madonna for throwing water on her stage and being oh-so-jealous :( You're like... a legend

you are so right.

and in my defense of watergate2006....i was HOt cause i was being squished haha

she saw it coming. she shook her head no and i DEFIED her. :dramatic:

can you believe people on ICON thought it was acid and i was trying to kill her?

WHAT IN GODS NAME ?!?!?!

you are so right.

can you believe people on ICON thought it was acid and i was trying to kill her?

WHAT IN GODS NAME ?!?!?!

:lmao:

you are so right.

WHAT IN GODS NAME ?!?!?!

:lmao:

Guest ditaluver

i didnt throw it on the stage on purpose. i had the bottle and i was shaking the water all over my head cause it was fucking HOT IN THERE! Sooo hot. and id been out there, in line...all day from 6am and i dont think she came on till after 9pm?

in dousing myself, it got onthe stage cause I was right up against it.

it was all worth it cause if any of you remember, i won the icon video contest for front row tix to opening night of confessions.

it was truly one of the greatest moments of my life.

you are so right.

WHAT IN GODS NAME ?!?!?!

Wow, where have I been? I've never heard of or seen that clip before.

I agree with much of you and ULIZOS are saying. It all depends on what kind of show you're attending. But in general, these massive concerts IMO are not good for children. Not just the behaviour of other concert goers but most of all the noise level, especially up front.

i didnt throw it on the stage on purpose. i had the bottle and i was shaking the water all over my head cause it was fucking HOT IN THERE! Sooo hot. and id been out there, in line...all day from 6am and i dont think she came on till after 9pm?

in dousing myself, it got onthe stage cause I was right up against it.

it was all worth it cause if any of you remember, i won the icon video contest for front row tix to opening night of confessions.

it was truly one of the greatest moments of my life.

:wow:

You & Madonna, bonded 4 life. :inlove:

Guest ditaluver

:wow:

You & Madonna, bonded 4 life. :inlove:

heres my winning entry on icon LOL you can totally hear me scream OUCH

robster edited my footage for me!!!

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

Wow, she's like flipping her hair right in your face!! Did u touch her?

Guest ditaluver

i did not.

i only had 1 arm (which was filming) the other ws smashed inbetween the other peoples around me. i was sideways. it was totally uncomfortable

hahaha you're cute

any ABU DAHBI updates??

madonnarama.com@_madonnarama

RT Official Flash News: #Madonna will be on stage tonight at #duArena no earlier than 10pm #MDNA #YasIsland

heres another tour book pic to hold us over

20120530-news-madonna-mdna-tourbook-preview-01.png

Wow thanks for that pic! It looks like we must wait until Italy for the whole book.

Congrat's on the baby!

[media=]

[/media]

This footage is HILARIOUS. I love when she gets right up in your face, you scream bloody murder "MADO--" *video cuts off* :rotfl: