June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

In the UAE? They will get arrested. :dramatic: She may risk it. Almost been there, almost done it. Hello Canada!

I'm worried about her..I wonder if she's going to wear the Joan Of Ark get up. She's going to be having so many sexy hot flashes tonight.

I don't know what markm is whinging about. The crowd looks happy to me.

Meanwhile, could Suedehead please bring home the tall guy in the grey vest and red baseball cap for me please?

AufD5eJCIAE0b_Y.jpg

SUEDEHEAD & ENTOURAGE R IN THE PIT!!!!

HAND PICKED BY MADONNA'S STAFF!!!

AT THE TIP OF THE CATWALK.

MADONNANATION'S VERY OWN QUEEN OF POP IS ATTENDING MADONNA'S CONCERT!!!

Relax. I'm sure M will be just fine. Huge motor fans and ice cubes in her underwear will help her to cope with the heat.

That's one of the things I hate about Madonna. Being late 20-30 minutes is understandable. Being late 1h+ is being a cunt. Maybe it's the organisers, but why announce the show is starting at 8 o'clock when it actually starts at 10 o'clock? I don't blame people for booing her. Especially when you're waiting over 1h at over 40 degrees. It's disrespectful.

Yay for Suede!!

lol, I too noticed that hottie immediately

Well I was looking for the pile of bodies on the floor and people throwing buckets of ice on each other but I became distracted rather quickly. Hope that it's not Markms friend. Is your friend that sexy bitch markm?

45 degrees is unlikely though ,it's 10 o'clock at night

Even so, at this time of the year, the minimum night-time temperature in Abu Dhabi is 27 °C...

did she ever start concert in time? no.

She show she did in Copenhagen during the 2009 leg of the Sticky & Sweet Tour was only 5-10 minutes late, as far as I remember

Ideas you have. Have you watched Body of Evidence recently?

Nope. Watched Dick Tracy recently though. "I sweat a lot better in the dark".

She doesn't eat 12 hours before a show, I don't know where this chronic shit rumour has come from.

Try 'I'm going to tell you a secret'. It's a direct quote.

She doesn't eat 12 hours before a show, I don't know where this chronic shit rumour has come from.

You can still have diarrhea without having eaten. That's why it arrives in liquid form. Maybe M needs some dioralyte.