June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

Did I miss something? Turn off the aircon? How is there an aircon when there is an open roof?

They were supposed to be a 'cooling dome' ,outdoor air con& water mist system installed at the stadium .

OMG Just arrived in Abu Dhabi after a 6 hour flight ! Everybody is talking about Madonna's concert !The staff at my hotel said last week the temperature topped 49 C ! Am going to wear my shorts !

How exciting! Drink a ton of water and please keep us updated.

They were supposed to be a 'cooling dome' ,outdoor air con& water mist system installed at the stadium .

Yes, that's true there will be water cannons to cool the crowd down. It's in the article I just posted on page 1. :)

How exciting! Drink a ton of water and please keep us updated.

Yes, that's true there will be water cannons to cool the crowd down. It's in the article I just posted on page 1. :)

Thanks ! My god it's sweaty- armpits- HOT here !

are any of you at the Yas Hotel where she is staying?

Am staying at Yas Viceroy ! Is that the one ? A lot of people are saying she's staying here. Am so going to stalk her ! All the hotels on Yas Island are working with Flash Entertainment to organise pick ups from all hotels on Yas Island to and back from Yas (Du) Stadium.

i have a friend who works in that hotel and he told me he has seen her... the guy is straight, he's not going to lie about these things... she is staying at Yas hotel

i have a friend who works in that hotel and he told me he has seen her... the guy is straight, he's not going to lie about these things... she is staying at Yas hotel

The surprising thing is I kept bumping into super straight crowd ( Mostly women ) who are going to the concern and some straight men. LOL

http://www.viceroyho...odations/suites

Yes they are staying at the same hotel as you are! Looks amazing! I bet she's in the Presidential Suite.

I saved up for a while for this. I had to fly 6 hours from Thailand to here ! The hotel is so over the top it's hilarious ! Love it.

Wow, I'd probably go nuts if I'm staying in the same hotel as Madonna. You gotta find her room and push letters underneath the door lol

Do you think I will get within a mile of her without getting shot ? :laugh:

I wouldn't bother with the stalking. Perhaps you will get a chance run in with one of her dancers or something. Maybe just get something to eat and drink. With that heat anything could happen.

:laugh: Mother hen will shut up now!

Do you think I will get within a mile of her without getting shot ? :laugh:

Well, you can try. After all, bitch was spotted sitting at a normal street cafe :lol:

I wouldn't bother with the stalking. Perhaps you will get a chance run in with one of her dancers or something. Maybe just get something to eat and drink. With that heat anything could happen.

:laugh: Mother hen will shut up now!

maybe I should reenact a scene from Truth or Dare where the fans stood outside her bedroom chanting "Madonna Madonna Madonna" . That will make her Happy ! :laugh:

Well, you can try. After all, bitch was spotted sitting at a normal street cafe :lol:

That's true. Since my concert is tomorrow am tempted to sit and wait for her at the lobby tonight !

That's true. Since my concert is tomorrow am tempted to sit and wait for her at the lobby tonight !

Or dress yourself as a waiter or servant and you may even get into her room :lol:

Just kidding... But who knows, it may be worth giving it a try ;)

MDNA Tour – Free Golden Triangle Tickets Giveaway for Abu Dhabi concert

In our review of the MDNA Tour we raised the question of fairness of the Golden Triangle (semi circle) and the frustration people who slept in front of the venue and waited all day told us they experienced after they had to watch the side screens while being “front row” at the catwalk in Tel Aviv.

Things have changed and Golden Triangle tickets will now also be given away randomly before the doors open at the Abu Dhabi venue! It seems that once again, Guy Oseary will be deciding who “randomly” gets chosen.

So yes, tickets still won’t be given away on a “you paid the price” policy or a first-come first-serve basis, but we might get there someday!

Here’s what Madonna’s official website posted…

Make sure to be in front of the venue 45 minutes before the doors open as we’ll be doing a random lottery, giving away some Golden Triangle passes!

Please note that this lottery is limited to fans who already own a field-level ticket and will take place at field ticket entry points only.

Until this unfair policy is changed, we’ll keep being the voice of fans around the world!

http://www.madonnara.../#ixzz1wkbQQ6Br

In about 30 minutes until she's scheduled to start (9pm)

http://wwp.greenwich...dhabi/index.htm

Or dress yourself as a waiter or servant and you may even get into her room :lol:

Just kidding... But who knows, it may be worth giving it a try ;)

Shall I call reception and ask for Dita ?

In about 30 minutes until she's scheduled to start (9pm)

http://wwp.greenwich...dhabi/index.htm

I saw people were still queuing to get on shuttle bus at 8.45 pm!!

Shall I call reception and ask for Dita ?

Nope, they surely won't give any information (and it's too obious :D). You gotta stalk her on your own ;)

Nope, they surely won't give any information (and it's too obious :D). You gotta stalk her on your own ;)

I was kidding :biggrin: . I think I only have until noon tmr. I have a feeling she would leave straight away after the concert.

You have to ask for Kit Moresby!

or Hatsumomo.