June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

does that staduim even have upper levels? looks like its just the ground level and then a few bleachers in the very very back, ha odd

madonnarama.com@_madonnarama

RT @nicomarco Some already fainted, from where I am left stage side of the Golden Circle. The heat is unbearable. Please start, #Madonna!

And it aint a Michael Jackson show :confused:

My friend just texted me from the golden circle. It's 10.30pm and she hasn't come on stage. It's 45 degrees the humidity is insane. Apparently people are booing her and shouting, some have walked out. If they are having problems they should make an announcement.

7 minutes ago:

DrownedMadonna.com@DrownedMadonna

Abu Dhabi is waiting for Madonna!

Aue8e1kCAAAgKLB.jpg

I get an anxiety attac just looking at that. The idea to be surrounded by so many people, hardly able to move and those temperatures. Hell!

I have always thought that once the sun has gone down the temperatures decrease significantly in those areas. How hot is it there at the moment,

My friend just texted me from the golden circle. It's 10.30pm and she hasn't come on stage. It's 45 degrees the humidity is insane. Apparently people are booing her and shouting, some have walked out. If they are having problems they should make an announcement.

when was the show supposed to start?

...and her retarde manager is posting pics on twitter

Apparently some people at the front have fainted. Who organises these things? Hand out free water, make an announcement don't treat people like cattle. My friend is dsgusted, the show still hang started.

My friend says shows usually start around 9.30pm. How difficult is it to make an announcement if something is wrong?

Absolutely. They should say something. I'm always suprised that those technical issues always appear right before the show. And then are solved during the next hour or so. Sounds fishy and is most likely a sad excuse for a certain someone being fashionably late. Under normal circumstances this might be acceptable but under the climate it's just inappropriate.

Absolutely. They should say something. I'm always suprised that those technical issues always appear right before the show. And then are solved during the next hour or so. Sounds fishy and is most likely a sad excuse for a certain someone being fashionably late. Under normal circumstances this might be acceptable but under the climate it's just inappropriate.

Not the best start to her first show in UAE is it?

Maybe she's collapsed! OMG can't they just perform the show naked with ice cubes strapped to their bodies?

where are you hearing that?

EDIT: missed the "maybe" there.