Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Were there this many ads for the sticky and sweet tour?? i don't remember seeing so many billboards and online ads (on many websites such as youtube, etc)... is it because this tour is not selling out that quickly?

I heard that Singha Corp Thailand ( who owes Coca Cola etc ) is trying to bring Madonna tour to Thailand at the end of the year . I hope this is true.

It would be great if she could do Asia too. She might as well. But don't think it will be this year...probably next.

It would be great if she could do Asia too. She might as well. But don't think it will be this year...probably next.

I'm keeping my fingers ( and legs ) crossed. it would be so awesome if she decides to visit Thailand but I think the ticket price will be very very high for Asia .

Guest groovyguy

http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.com/2012/05/madonna-2012-world-tour-show-in-israel.html

Madonna: "MDNA 2012 World Tour" Show In Israel To Be Used As Promo!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Madonna’s management is planning to film a few numbers at the opening show in Tel Aviv on May 31st, 2012, some sources say.

For now, four different performances will be selected, and will then be used in the upcoming months as promo material for the "MDNA 2012 Tour" worldwide.

It's evident that her shows have done best business in places where she's never visited or been long absent (i.e., Columbia, Turkey, Quebec for this tour or those sold out dates in south america for S&S). I bet if she visits asian cities, among most affluent in the world now, such as Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Seoul plus some japan & Australia cities, they would be instant sold-outs too.

on second thought, don't you think solveig is just talking about his DJ set, as he is opening for her in most of europe?

I need an artsy RIT or Confessions opening, not another SS repeat with cheap dance beats

I need an artsy RIT or Confessions opening, not another SS repeat with cheap dance beats

I agree. The intro for SS with the candy ball rolling was so boring and lazy. Of course it was connected to the whole candy shop performance, but it's nothing compared to the CT intro, now that was art! and people screaming at the image of Madonna saying "I'm gonna tell you about love" :bow:

Guest groovyguy

UKMIX:

tir69 wrote:

San Siro tickets trend last 3 days :

08 may - 867 tickets left ( included 274 limited view )

09 may - 711 tickets left ( included 202 limited view )

10 may - now 639 tickets left ( included 152 limited view )

Have you news about Florence? How it is going there?

now the tickets left are : 796 + Prato B 45 = 841

UKMIX:

tir69 wrote:

San Siro tickets trend last 3 days :

08 may - 867 tickets left ( included 274 limited view )

09 may - 711 tickets left ( included 202 limited view )

10 may - now 639 tickets left ( included 152 limited view )

Have you news about Florence? How it is going there?

now the tickets left are : 796 + Prato B 45 = 841

:bow::clap:

*Flop promotion - Flop CD chart performance - Flop Tour - Flop Era background noises*

Guest groovyguy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/10/madonnas-2012-income-revenue-500-million_n_1507571.html

Madonna's 2012 Income: Pop Star's Empire Poised To Earn $500 Million

Posted: 05/10/2012 6:15 pm

Madonna isn't called a "Material Girl" for nothing. Here's a breakdown of what she's poised to pocket in 2012 -- it could be as much as $500 million in one year alone.

- $300 million from her MDNA World Tour. Live Nation announced $240 Million in ticket sales before a South American leg was added, which could earn an additional $40 million-plus. An Australian leg of the tour is being announced shortly.

- Industry insiders say $75 million in tour merchandise sales is not unlikely. This has always been a huge moneymaker for Madonna, who will have an even bigger spread of merchandise available at her upcoming shows.

- $60 million is expected in sales for her new perfume, Truth or Dare, according to Women's Wear Daily.

- Insiders report that Madonna made $10 million from her recent deal with Smirnoff. The company has been hyping her tour with TV spots and has just released a special "Madonna" edition bottle of their vodka.

- The Queen of Pop is hoping to rake in $10 million in TV and DVD worldwide rights for the broadcast of her upcoming tour.

- Retail experts say Madonna will earn $5 million in 2012 from her "Material Girl" clothing line and upcoming Macy's lingerie line.

It's good to be Queen!

Guest boytoyville

Some dumb dumb who runs madonna.com moved the Mexico date into the South American section of the tour section of the website. It was previously placed correctly in the north american section. Some people!

Some dumb dumb who runs madonna.com moved the Mexico date into the South American section of the tour section of the website. It was previously placed correctly in the north american section. Some people!

:lmao::thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hcf9qv

Madonna sets RECORD FOR THE PRE SALE IN CORDOBA

In an interview with Channel 3, the producer of cordoba’s show José Palazzo confirmed that “it was an absolute record” pre sale tickets to the show, Madonna held on December 22 at the stadium Mario Alberto Kempes.

“Expected a particular sale at this time and already beat twice,” Palazzo said this morning.

On the other hand, remarked that “with respect to the stadiums of River, Kempes leads the head. It’s amazing what’s happening with the sale of Madonna in Cordoba.

In this context, the producer said: “People have to stay quiet because they will go on sale all day Saturday sectors because these are pre sales with limited capacity, so Saturday will be the sale for all sectors.

“it’s really amazing what’s going on with Madonna,” added Palazzo.

General ticket sales begin Saturday at 10 both in the Orfeo Superdome box office and online. The ticket can be purchased by cash or credit card.

The producer said “you can not buy tickets more than 8 people in person and no more than four Internet.”

Source : Cadena3

Guest groovyguy

UKMIX

San Siro tickets

11 may - now

483 tickets left ( included 115 limited view )

and on the selling trend Madonna is ranking at nr 5

Rome tickets - Prato A & B are not available

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/741-madonna-official-pre-tour-party-in-tel-aviv.html

Madonna Official Pre-Tour Party in Tel Aviv

There will be an official Madonna party at FFF in Tel Aviv on May 25, one week before her concert - the first of her MDNA Tour - at Ramat Gan Stadium.

Her production staff, back-up dancers and singers are expected to attend the event. Even Madonna herself is supposed to be there in the vip room.

8dd1b15b07ee959fff716f219ff43fb5_XL.jpg

UKMIX

San Siro tickets

11 may - now

483 tickets left ( included 115 limited view )

and on the selling trend Madonna is ranking at nr 5

Rome tickets - Prato A & B are not available

So basically two shows in Italy are pretty much sold out. Italians do it better!

Guest groovyguy

Win Madonna tickets to Belgium with OUTTV

OUTTV is giving away free tickets for the MDNA concert in Belgium. Fans can participate by sending an email with their details to actie@out.tv

For more info, watch the commercial

Guest groovyguy

So basically two shows in Italy are pretty much sold out. Italians do it better!

Yes, the Milan and Florence concerts will be sold out. Tickets are selling fast right now.

Guest groovyguy

Hopefully, Argentina Buenos Aires will sell out in a few hours tomorrow and Cordoba too. Extra date for Buenos Aires should be announced next Monday or Tuesday.

Indeed.

So far she's sold 45,000 tickets for each one of the three stadium gigs. Bear in mind that these stadiums have a capacity between 50,000 and 60,000 (Rome). It's really extraordinary considering there's a full month ahead before she gets here

:thumbsup:

Indeed.

So far she's sold 45,000 tickets for each one of the three stadium gigs. Bear in mind that these stadiums have a capacity between 50,000 and 60,000 (Rome). It's really extraordinary considering there's a full month ahead before she gets here

:thumbsup:

I don't think 45.000 tickets have been already sold for Rome.