Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

DrownedMadonna.com ‏@DrownedMadonna

All the equipment for Madonna MDNA show arrived to Israel 2 days ago. She is supposed to land in Tel Aviv on May 23.

|M| MDNA MAFIA |M| ‏@MDNAMafia

MADONNA plans her arrival to Tel Aviv on the 23rd of May, get ready for the final Rehearsals // The MDNA Tour is about to begin

Guest groovyguy

Love the short hair.

Nadia Ciccone ‏@NadazWozEre

“@MDNAMafia: RUMOUR: Madonna is about to proceed to a new haircut soon...” to a Madonna fan, this is HUGE news, HUGE!

“@MDNAMafia: RUMOUR: Madonna is about to proceed to a new haircut soon...” to a Madonna fan, this is HUGE news, HUGE!

YES! The shorter, the better!!! :thumbsup:

Oh my, even shorter? :|

Madonna short hair => Madonna go to Australia :wow:

Guest groovyguy

From DrownedM forum:

According to a local news paper all the equipment for the show arrived to israel 2 days ago. madonna supposed to land in Tel Aviv Wed May 23.

I guess she will make many Rehearsal... for those who come for the show, the stadium is located in the city of Ramat Gan (30-40 in bus from center of tel aviv)

also don't forget the official madonna party at Haoman 17 (where madonna and her crew supposed to be there). you can buy tickets here www.atraf.co.il/events/event.aspx?eId=16033

Oh my, even shorter? :|

Madonna short hair => Madonna go to Australia :wow:

What could be better than Girlie Show II :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7057

Madonna sells more than 100,000 tickets in Brazil so far

Live from Latin America - According to local vendor Tickets 4 Fun Madonna sold more than 100,000 tickets for her MDNA tour dates in Brazil so far.

The three Madonna shows in the country are seven months ahead, but tickets are close to sold out already. According to producer Time For Fun quoted by local media outlet Globo, more than 100,000 seats have been sold for the performances in Rio's Parque dos Atletas (December 1), in Sao Paulo's Morumbi Stadium (December 4), and Porto Alegre's Olympic Stadium (December 9).

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7067

Madonna to pay homage to Brandon Bitner

On November 5, 2010, ourteen year old Brandon Bitner left his Mount Pleasant Mills, Pa. home during the early morning hours and walked alone, in the cold darkness, over 6 miles to a busy intersection on US Routes 11 & 15 near Liverpool, Pa.

When he arrived at his destination, Brandon stepped out in front of a Weis Markets tractor trailer truck and committed suicide.

Brandon’s mother Tammy discovered her son’s suicide note at their home before 4 AM that tragic Friday. Brandon addressed his love for his closest family and friends but also expressed his reasons for taking his own life.

In the suicide note, Brandon described constant bullying and harassment in the Midd-West School District, which had been happening for over five years. Fellow students constantly harassed Brandon on a daily basis for his appearance and his assumed sexual preference. Brandon was called gay, faggot, sissy, emo, goth, and witnesses even saw him being physically abused in the school hallways.

Brandon also laid out a mission for his family, friends, and supporters in his suicide note. He believed that his suicide would teach the school district, the surrounding communities and maybe even the world, that bullying is not something that should be taken lightly. Brandon specifically requested that his family and friends march on in his honor, to bring awareness to bullying and the mental and physical abuse that it causes.

Madonna has asked and obtained permission to use an image of Brandon as part of her upcoming tour.

A Swedish film company will use a photo of Brandon Bitner - who took his life at the age of 14 on November 5, 2010 due to constant bullying at Mid-West High School in Middleburg - in a video they are producing for Madonna’s upcoming world tour, and will donate $5,000 to the Susquehanna University scholarship in Brandon’s name.

Katie Goodling, Brandon's cousin, confirmed Saturday a deal with Adamsky Film Production of Stockholm to use Brandon’s photo, one of seven portraits of bullying victims to run in the video.

Each will display with an RIP sign and the person's name for about three seconds.

Katie also administers BrandonBitner.com, a website dedicated to bullying prevention and Brandon's memory. Click here to check it out and learn more about him and his story.

brandon_bitner.jpg

On November 5, 2010, ourteen year old Brandon Bitner left his Mount Pleasant Mills, Pa. home during the early morning hours and walked alone, in the cold darkness, over 6 miles to a busy intersection on US Routes 11 & 15 near Liverpool, Pa.

When he arrived at his destination, Brandon stepped out in front of a Weis Markets tractor trailer truck and committed suicide.

Brandon’s mother Tammy discovered her son’s suicide note at their home before 4 AM that tragic Friday. Brandon addressed his love for his closest family and friends but also expressed his reasons for taking his own life.

In the suicide note, Brandon described constant bullying and harassment in the Midd-West School District, which had been happening for over five years. Fellow students constantly harassed Brandon on a daily basis for his appearance and his assumed sexual preference. Brandon was called gay, faggot, sissy, emo, goth, and witnesses even saw him being physically abused in the school hallways.

Brandon also laid out a mission for his family, friends, and supporters in his suicide note. He believed that his suicide would teach the school district, the surrounding communities and maybe even the world, that bullying is not something that should be taken lightly. Brandon specifically requested that his family and friends march on in his honor, to bring awareness to bullying and the mental and physical abuse that it causes.

Madonna has asked and obtained permission to use an image of Brandon as part of her upcoming tour.

A Swedish film company will use a photo of Brandon Bitner - who took his life at the age of 14 on November 5, 2010 due to constant bullying at Mid-West High School in Middleburg - in a video they are producing for Madonna’s upcoming world tour, and will donate $5,000 to the Susquehanna University scholarship in Brandon’s name.

Katie Goodling, Brandon's cousin, confirmed Saturday a deal with Adamsky Film Production of Stockholm to use Brandon’s photo, one of seven portraits of bullying victims to run in the video.

Each will display with an RIP sign and the person's name for about three seconds.

Katie also administers BrandonBitner.com, a website dedicated to bullying prevention and Brandon's memory. Click here to check it out and learn more about him and his story.

brandon_bitner.jpg

:(

I'm so pleased she is using this song for this platform instead of pulling her woe is me shtick again. Good for her :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/MadonnaWorldTourProject/info

Madonna World Tour Project

The idea is very simple: create an amateur movie about Madonna´s next tour – The World Tour – putting together amateurs videos filmed during the concerts.

What’s the point?

Give a whole new perspective about how Madonna’s fans live her concerts. Different angles of the same concert… different cities, countries and even continents! At the end your video will have an useful ending in spite of being lost amongst the millions YouTube videos.

What I want is very simple: your videos! I don’t care about the quality or if you just have part of a song. If you and your friends appear… even better!!!

If you have some interesting or funny stories or photos from this tour or past ones, I’d be really pleased to hear them. Then, if you allow I’d share them on Facebook and Twitter.

You just need to send me the movies, stories and photos to:

madonnaworldtourproject@gmail.com through Wetransfer; https://www.wetransfer.com/

Please include the place and date of the concert and your name if you want.

Wanna be part of this project? Go ahead! I’m waiting for ideas and of course all your help! This project is made from fans to fans!!

P.S. I don't want your money; I don't want any tickets; I just want your movies, your photos, your stories, your ideas and your help to promote this project!! I'm just making this for the fun of it!

The final World Tour film will be available only in YouTube...

Follow us -> https://twitter.com/#!/MadonnaWTProjct

Love and Respect ♥

What could it be? :blink:

http://www.facebook.com/makeupbynoel

Makeup By Noel

10 minutes ago

It seems like it was all a dream. I just finished a two day gig assisting for Madonna's MDNA tour rehearsals. Met some very talented artists and some of the most amazing dancers. Saw the entire concert during run though. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, run don't walk and get them now. The show is AMAZING.

Guest Not4Pussies

Makeup by Noel:

"Yes, I was there during the rehearsals and they ran through the entire show last night. It was like a private concert. Seriously every fans dream. I was lucky to be in attendance. Unfortunately I cannot give details per an agreement with the artist but trust me when I tell you her vision is beyond on this one."

Makeup by Noel:

"Yes, I was there during the rehearsals and they ran through the entire show last night. It was like a private concert. Seriously every fans dream. I was lucky to be in attendance. Unfortunately I cannot give details per an agreement with the artist but trust me when I tell you her vision is beyond on this one."

wow...more hyped than ever for the tour...wonder if the published set list is accurate?

Guest groovyguy

Makeup By Noel

10 minutes ago

It seems like it was all a dream. I just finished a two day gig assisting for Madonna's MDNA tour rehearsals. Met some very talented artists and some of the most amazing dancers. Saw the entire concert during run though. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, run don't walk and get them now. The show is AMAZING.

Makeup by Noel:

Can't wait! :inlove:

Guest Not4Pussies

it's Nobody Knows Me that will be about the bullying.

perfect song: DON'T WANT YOUR SOCIAL DISEASE.

I suspect the interlude video for Best Friend will be about bullying and all those sad stories.

Oh yes.

That doesn't even make sense. :confused:

it's Nobody Knows Me that will be about the bullying.

perfect song: DON'T WANT YOUR SOCIAL DISEASE.

THAT makes sense. I am very much looking forward to this interlude. I think it's perfect to convey the message of bullied kids. Bullying is a fucking social disease.

brandon_bitner.jpg

eww :thumbsdown: leave that bullying bs to gaga or glee plz

Guest ditaluver

eww :thumbsdown: leave that bullying bs to gaga or glee plz

I like the idea. I think its wonderful not eww to speak out (again) on bullying.

Besides GaGa had a chance to do something special and heartfelt....instead she wants to play dungeon and dragons

I like the idea. I think its wonderful not eww to speak out (again) on bullying.

Besides GaGa had a chance to do something special and heartfelt....instead she wants to play dungeon and dragons

yea so true :thumbsup:

Makeup By Noel

10 minutes ago

Makeup by Noel:

God. I literally have goosebumps reading these....my mind can't even imagine what this is going to look like. I love this anticipation!