Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

paoliиа ‏ @paoliena

Madonna sold 78.300 tickets for Stade de France and 48.000 for Nice. Source: ticket net.

If this is true then much more in Nice as S&S was around 41k, and more in Stade de France for one date as she averaged around 69k each date S&S?

You do all know of course that I will be in attendance for Nice, right?

Thank you and good night! :wow:

I LOVE THAT PLACE :wow:

It's a BAT venue pilgrimage :fag:

U need 2 Pay ur RESPECT when u get there...

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/

Official @MDNA World Tour logo revealed?

Some ticket vendors are currently using the following logo for the MDNA World Tour. Real or fake? No word from Live Nation yet…

20120428-news-madonna-mdna-tour-logo.jpg

Thats also on the madonna tour facebook.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/

Some ticket vendors are currently using the following logo for the MDNA World Tour. Real or fake? No word from Live Nation yet…

Looks like a tramp stamp.

paoliиа ‏ @paoliena

Madonna sold 78.300 tickets for Stade de France and 48.000 for Nice. Source: ticket net.

but are these tickets sold or the ones that went on sale? and how come if you go to viagogo are a lot of tickets still on sale?

i agree and when she tours again after this tour, it would have to be in 4 to 5 years so she can have some demand.

Europe is saturated.

Europe is saturated...I donñt think so.OK, this is not 2001 anymore, but if the tour is in a place that all the people can actually see her, she will sell it. I bet she can sell 5 O2 nights in london, or even more! look what happened in Barcelona, it´s not a huge city, but she´s playing an arena, and the tickets are selling with no promotion

Viagogo is a reseller. They have tickets for pretty much every artist or show in many countries. There will always be "scalpers," whether they are partners or not.

my paris´ticket ´s face value is 150 euros.And they are selling the same ticket, well, in the same row, 23 H1, for 1630 dollars!!!!

Europe is saturated...I donñt think so.OK, this is not 2001 anymore, but if the tour is in a place that all the people can actually see her, she will sell it. I bet she can sell 5 O2 nights in london, or even more! look what happened in Barcelona, it´s not a huge city, but she´s playing an arena, and the tickets are selling with no promotion

I agree if she toured mainly arenas again in Europe she would easily sell out. Part of the fascination the general public and casual fans have with Madonna is that

they want to see her live as close up as possible. On previous tours she has had no problem selling out 8 nights at Wembley Arena, 6 nights at Earls Court, 4 nights

at Bercy Arena, 2 nights in Amsterdam and 2 night in Portugal. She could tour Europe for 3-4 months take a break the continue in other continents.

I agree if she toured mainly arenas again in Europe she would easily sell out. Part of the fascination the general public and casual fans have with Madonna is that

they want to see her live as close up as possible. On previous tours she has had no problem selling out 8 nights at Wembley Arena, 6 nights at Earls Court, 4 nights

at Bercy Arena, 2 nights in Amsterdam and 2 night in Portugal. She could tour Europe for 3-4 months take a break the continue in other continents.

in fact she could rent Earls court for two months, performing 4 nights per week, and she will always sold out

Yeah touring wasn't her main focus back in those days, it was like a special treat. She was still in thespian mode.

Madonna is lucky she's selling as well as she is now off the back of an album that hasnt done so well at all. Next tour she's going to need a big hit, otherwise her future as a Rolling Stones/U2 juggernaut may be shaky. I hope Guy realizes that. No more of these half assed campaigns, especially when it's excellent music.

half assed campaigh???? She is working her a#s off to deliver the tour of her life and at the same time is trying to create some balance to allow herself to spend time with her family which makes perfect sense and is the right thing to do......SHE'S BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE.. The album is killer and the tour will be another Madonna extravaganza...sold out or not.

Could care less what other MUCH YOUNGER artists are doing or achieving ...and frankly am tired of the unfair comparisons and expectations..the odds are they wont have half the career she continues to have...

Be grateful that after 30 years she still is giving us great music and has the energy and drive to embark on what could be the biggest tour of her career .

Chill out, Relax and enjoy the rare gift and talent that is Madonna while we still have her ..She has taken us on a tremendous journey so far that I truly hope will continue for many years to come. Hope she knows how much she is appreciated....

half assed campaigh???? She is working her a#s off to deliver the tour of her life and at the same time is trying to create some balance to allow herself to spend time with her family which makes perfect sense and is the right thing to do......SHE'S BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND HAS NOTHING TO PROVE TO ANYONE.. The album is killer and the tour will be another Madonna extravaganza...sold out or not.

Could care less what other MUCH YOUNGER artists are doing or achieving ...and frankly am tired of the unfair comparisons and expectations..the odds are they wont have half the career she continues to have...

Be grateful that after 30 years she still is giving us great music and has the energy and drive to embark on what could be the biggest tour of her career .

Chill out, Relax and enjoy the rare gift and talent that is Madonna while we still have her ..She has taken us on a tremendous journey so far that I truly hope will continue for many years to come. Hope she knows how much she is appreciated....

:thumbsup:

Just saw clips from BTW ball and that made me even more proud of our girl!

:manson: I'm not worked up about it, I just think her music deserves a little more of a spotlight outside her concerts - not because I want or care about her album selling, but because I think it makes for better, more anticipating and exciting (not to mention successful) concert tours. Which is what I said in that post you quoted. You misunderstand me. I know she works hard. I just think they rush into the tours too soon and the fans lose out on a lot of stuff. And I'm not talking about Regis & Kelly or Oprah or whatever. I'm talking about at least 3 proper singles and videos and at least treating the album like something substantial instead of treating it with as much enthusiasm as a PERFUME.

Hmmm, it doesn't look too official. The M looks good, but MDNA looks like it was just pasted on using photoshop.

:manson: I'm not worked up about it, I just think her music deserves a little more of a spotlight outside her concerts - not because I want or care about her album selling, but because I think it makes for better, more anticipating and exciting (not to mention successful) concert tours. Which is what I said in that post you quoted. You misunderstand me. I know she works hard. I just think they rush into the tours too soon and the fans lose out on a lot of stuff. And I'm not talking about Regis & Kelly or Oprah or whatever. I'm talking about at least 3 proper singles and videos and at least treating the album like something substantial instead of treating it with as much enthusiasm as a PERFUME.

That's how i feel. Anyway, i bet she is feeling the pressure and she is working very hard to give her biggest and best show to date. I can feel it based on what she did for the Superbowl. She knows that there is a competition out there, the media is sharping their knifes and she definitely feels the need to really deliver the best performance of her career. Not that she has anything left to prove, but for many years she didn't feel threatened like this in this department. I'm sure she will give us the best time of our lives! :thumbsup:

I agree with Impressive. It's obvious she works her ass off and she has prioritized SB and the Tour first and foremost to fit with her family duties too (after all she did spend an awful lot of time on the W.E. project just before that). The tour starts right when school finishes and gets back to the NY area when it starts again after the summer.

But I get what you mean with the perfume remark too :thumbsup: It's nice when her music is heard and talked about, especially when the album is good as in MDNA's case. The good thing on the other hand is that when May the 31st comes you just know we're absolutely not going to get a poorly-assed, poorly-lit cardbaord show.

You're the best :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://madonna.com/stream/article/display/title/name-madonnas-tour-pit-contest-winners/setcookie/1

April 28, 2012

'Name Madonna's Tour Pit' Contest Winners

When Madonna asked for her beloved Iconers to help her find the perfect name for her 2012 Tour pit, we didn't realize the related contest would turn to be such a success... So many of you came up with cool names that Madonna couldn't pick one but used them as a source of inspiration instead.

Today, we are happy to announce that the pit now has a name, but also that we don't have 1 big winner and 4 finalists but 4 big winners! Those 4 lucky fans are behind Madonna's choice to officially name her tour pit "The Golden Triangle".

If your Icon display name is listed below, we are happy to confirm that you have won a pair (2) of Golden Triangle tickets to the MDNA show of your choice, along with a copy of the "Truth or Dare" tour documentary on Blu-ray!

Also, please note that some of the picked names were submitted by different members and so to make it fair to all of them, each winner is the one who submitted that particular name first.

Last, but not least, Madonna liked the entry of member wahoolagirl (USA), who submitted the "Queen's Courtyard" name and wins a pair of Golden Triangle tickets too!

Congratulations to our winners and thank you to all of you Iconers for such a fantastic time!

Crazyformadge (Canada) - Entry: Cherry Pit

Wago70 (USA) - Entry: LUV Triangle

Mlover (Spain) - Entry: L.U.V Pit

Travrin (Italy) - Entry: Golden Groove

PS: Winners will be e-mailed with more details within the next 48 hours.

Guest Not4Pussies

:clap: