Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

StageCo gave out these numbers

26m high x 70m wide (~85' x 230')

UAE organizers gave these numbers

23m high x 54m wide (~75.5' x 177')

Can someone explain the discrepancy?? Are the UAE numbers the main stage & the StageCo numbers including whatever they might add to the sides for large stadiums?

I like the idea of that costume, but I think it is a little too harsh...and I don't like the colour. But from the work we've seen so far, I have no doubt that what we get will be amazing.

These tweets are killing me...I'm so desperate.....for some tangible news :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

Tel Aviv goes Wild over Madonna’s Arrival « the wild magazine http://shar.es/2VZkp

http://thewildmagazine.com/blog/tel-aviv-goes-wild-over-madonnas-arrival/

Tel Aviv goes Wild over Madonna’s Arrival

by: Kristóf Yosef Steiner

Are you ready to jump? In two weeks the greatest show on earth is about to begin. Madonna hits the road once again to makes us go wild at her MDNA world tour and as the first stop is Tel Aviv the citizens of the gay capital of the Middle East are ready to strike a pose at the Queen’s courtyard.

Absolute-Madonna.jpg

1. Absolute Madonna by David Pearl

The Absolute Madonna line started after Dave discovered that the “material girls” (and boys) of Tel Aviv’s nightlife are left with nothing but remixes, mash-ups of the diva’s classic hits. This on-going party is always an amazing evening for fans and friends, and as it’s been running for over three years it has it’s very own, always growing crowd. This time it’s almost illegal to miss it: one lucky bastard will win a ticket for the show. Party producer David Pearl says: “The set list is filled with hits of female pop divas from the last three decades, and special music sets are dedicated to the greatest diva and the one and only queen, Madonna-just to remind us all where the pop music started and who’s the royalty.” Pearl glams up his nights with special guest deejays, live performers – his performance director is the world famous Bat-Sheva dance group‘s Shamel Pitts. The stars of the pre-show night are The Hybrid Lavas with Shamel Pitt, surprising the crowd with a brand new version of the MDNA fan favorite, Gang Bang. Don’t forget to save your party flyer: it’s designed by the talented and always revolutionary illustrator Ben Verona-Polski.Friday, 18th of May, ZIZI club

http://www.facebook.com/events/287082948046096/

http://www.facebook.com/Absolute.Madonna.Party

2. FFF “White Goes Wild” by Shimon Shirazi, hosting Madonna

Shimon Shirazi is the king of Tel Aviv’s decadent night life for decades now. The founder of FFF, the greatest gay-party-line in the city is now producing an official Madonna world tour opening party. The “so-not-to-be-missed” party will host the tour’s dancers, backup singers, and rumor has it that Queen M herself will also attend in the VIP section to see the country’s leading drag queens perform her hits from the past thirty years. As Shirazi told to the local press: “Madonna is an icon beyond time, and every time she visits our country is a reason for celebration to us. I’m proud to take a part with warming engines before the big show, and it’s going to be an unforgettable party.” The FFF party’s special edition takes place right by the sea, on the Tel Aviv Harbour. On stage FFF’s resident DJs that will pump the dance floors with uplifting house, dance and electronic sets.

Friday 25th of May, HAOMAN 17

White-Goes-Wild.jpg

http://www.gaypartix.com/parties/TELAVIV-ISRAEL/Madonna-Pre-Party/index.htm

3. The Warm Up by Offer Nissim and Martin Solveig

Double the trouble: French electronic music DJ and producer Martin Solveig and Israeli DJ Offer Nissim are both ready to put you in the MDNA mood as the official warm up acts for Madonna’s Israeli concert. The pre-show can’t get bigger than this: Solveig ranks no. 29 in Britain’s DJ Mag Top 100 DJs list, and he is one of the co-producers of Madonna’s 12th studio record, producing first hit single Give Me All Your Luvin’, featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A., which peeked at nr 1 on Billboard’s Hot Dance Chart. The Tel Aviv born Nissim is known for mashing smashing remixes for such artists as Beyonce, Britney Spears and Madonna herself. “It’s a dream come true for me, to get such an estimate from someone like Madonna, who’s always up to date with what’s happening in the music world,” said Nissim on the press conference of the MDNA world tour in Tel Aviv. “She has always been ahead of her time and knows how to reach a variety of audiences.”

31st of May, Ramat Gan Stadium, Tel Aviv

http://www.eventim.co.il/www.eventim.co.il?language=en

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU3WDTU4HXo

+1: Possible pop up tea party for Twitter users

If you’re traveling to Tel Aviv for the opening night set your street map ready and follow Madge’s precious manager, Guy Oseary on Twitter as you might find yourself running a marathon to a café or restaurant where he tweets from. Travelling with the queen’s previous worldwide bash, Sticky and Sweet tour he often gave away last-minute tickets for the shows for the fastest, most enthusiastic fans. You don’t want to miss out on this one, right?

https://twitter.com/#!/GUYOSEARY

http://www.facebook.com/madonnarama?sk=wall

Designed by Phillip Boutte Jr (who works on costumes for the MDNA Tour with Arianne Phillips), this could be perfect for the first section of the show... What do you think?

524910_442667582427761_157452637615925_1554304_2080507819_n.jpg

It's very Madonna-esque with a modern bent. I like it, but isn't Boutte just drawing Arianne's creations? That is what I got from his tweets. I didn't think he was designing anything.

Guest xnerel

I agree! The people who heard the demos say it has a very confessions tour feel to it and has certain sound effects that make you think the choreography must be intense.

why does anyone talk about demos, but no one has heard them... or its just me???

Let's face it, the MDNA Tour will be her next Blond Ambition Tour.

TRUST!!

I hope so :dramatic:

And these new pics are giving me LIFE, i just can't wait anymore. It's my first Madonna era and i never anticipated a tour that much before :dramatic:

All her dancers keep tweeting how they are MEGA ass tired.......but they all seem to agree the show is going to blow everyone away........

what do you guys think?

All her dancers keep tweeting how they are MEGA ass tired.......but they all seem to agree the show is going to blow everyone away........

what do you guys think?

I am hopeful that it lives up to their hype, but as always, I reserve judgement until opening night. :)

I am hopeful that it lives up to their hype, but as always, I reserve judgement until opening night. :)

You know I get the feeling that M is putting everything into this tour. I loved S&S but looking back it was thrown together compared to previous tours. I just get the vibe that she is going out to blow us all away and that anyone who does not see this tour will regret it.

Guest groovyguy

You know I get the feeling that M is putting everything into this tour. I loved S&S but looking back it was thrown together compared to previous tours. I just get the vibe that she is going out to blow us all away and that anyone who does not see this tour will regret it.

:thumbsup:

My instincts say it will be good, but then I think "This woman also just chose GMAYL as her lead single." So I am cautious. I do have to say though, I have enjoyed ALL the tours I have seen - some more than others. Drowned World and Confessions are my favorites of the ones I have seen live, and I think this tour is going to be more like DWT - dark, anguished storytelling - which I love.

I wish I had been old enough and had the money to see Blond Amibition and the Girlie Show back in the day. Damn my birth year!

she might be shit at choosing a lead single but she is in a league of her own when it comes to putting on a live show, NOBODY compares, not in this day and age, not by a mile. FEAR NOT this show will be incredible i am sure.

My instincts say it will be good, but then I think "This woman also just chose GMAYL as her lead single." So I am cautious. I do have to say though, I have enjoyed ALL the tours I have seen - some more than others. Drowned World and Confessions are my favorites of the ones I have seen live, and I think this tour is going to be more like DWT - dark, anguished storytelling - which I love.

I wish I had been old enough and had the money to see Blond Amibition and the Girlie Show back in the day. Damn my birth year!

I can completely understand why GMAYL was released. She has said herself she is not good at choosing singles (did she not want Candy Shop as a lead?). MDNA is a brilliant album and as a performer no one can touch her. If what we have seen and heard so far is anything to go by, this will truly be an amazing show.

I can only imagine how nervious should be to do the 1st show, in front of the hunger public who want a kick ass show.

Even if madonna has a lot of experience in this field, I am prettu sure that like 1 hour before the show she just wnat to quit to all and go home, but once the show begins she delivers as no one else.

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/pboutte

Phillip Boutte Jr. is working with Arianne Phillips on the MDNA Tour costumes

@_cannibalex I will post as soon as it is safe. I don't want to get shot in the head. BANG BANG! #gangbang

@johnlahair Long days of rehearsal but I could watch this show over and over and Over and OVER Now DRIVE BITCH!!!

@johnlahair Lol. I see that! I can't let the cat out of the bag. All I can say is that she is working really hard to deliver a great show!

@_cannibalex Very soon. I am not allowed to say much. Just know that this tour will blow your mind. Madonna is in top form!

@_cannibalex I illustrated all of the costumes for @ariannephillips for the entire tour. Such an honor and a blessing. This tour is EPIC!

So proud to be a part of this team! #MDNA is not just a show, it's an experience!!! @ariannephillips @Laurinamorgan @nicolewinhoffer

My one day off from #MDNA tour madness and I can't sleep!!!! @ariannephillips and the A team, kill it today!!!!!

@Madonna2012tour Make sure you catch the tour wherever you can. Gonna be hot!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/pboutte

Phillip Boutte Jr. is working with Arianne Phillips on the MDNA Tour costumes

@_cannibalex I will post as soon as it is safe. I don't want to get shot in the head. BANG BANG! #gangbang

@johnlahair Long days of rehearsal but I could watch this show over and over and Over and OVER Now DRIVE BITCH!!!

@johnlahair Lol. I see that! I can't let the cat out of the bag. All I can say is that she is working really hard to deliver a great show!

@_cannibalex Very soon. I am not allowed to say much. Just know that this tour will blow your mind. Madonna is in top form!

@_cannibalex I illustrated all of the costumes for @ariannephillips for the entire tour. Such an honor and a blessing. This tour is EPIC!

So proud to be a part of this team! #MDNA is not just a show, it's an experience!!! @ariannephillips @Laurinamorgan @nicolewinhoffer

My one day off from #MDNA tour madness and I can't sleep!!!! @ariannephillips and the A team, kill it today!!!!!

@Madonna2012tour Make sure you catch the tour wherever you can. Gonna be hot!!!!

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

COME ON JUNE 4 !!!

My Body is READY !!!!!!