MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

North Korea is mad again

I don't know why the media and people in general are not more concerned over this. I can't understand it. Can't they stop worrying about Trump's hairstyle or speech, Macron's makeup or the new ifuckingphone and concentrate on things that might actually matter? Any nuclear blast will affect us all as it will trigger a catastrophic chain reaction.

The only voice of reason in this has been China. No one reports it in the West much though.

5 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I don't know why the media and people in general are not more concerned over this. I can't understand it. 

Same here.  Nuclear war is terrifying.  We all know the saying that if there is ever World war 3, it will be the final world war because Earth won't survive a nuclear war.  

I think actually Earth will survive just fine whatever humans could do, but human life will be deeply compromised by a world war in which the latest technology will make WWI and II seem like prehistoric sticks and stones dispute.

for a bit of recent history recap:

For the reference to the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists:

For the last two years, the minute hand of the Doomsday Clock stayed set at three minutes before the hour, the closest it had been to midnight since the early 1980s. In its two most recent annual announcements on the Clock, the Science and Security Board warned: “The probability of global catastrophe is very high, and the actions needed to reduce the risks of disaster must be taken very soon.” In 2017, we find the danger to be even greater, the need for action more urgent. It is two and a half minutes to midnight, the Clock is ticking, global danger looms. Wise public officials should act immediately, guiding humanity away from the brink. If they do not, wise citizens must step forward and lead the way.  See the full statement from the Science and Security Board on the 2017 time of the Doomsday Clock.

25 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

I think actually Earth will survive just fine whatever humans could do, but human life will be deeply compromised by a world war in which the latest technology will make WWI and II seem like prehistoric sticks and stones dispute.

Fear for everything.  Everything about wars have changed. Also With drones etc that basically are robots that kill without fear, thought, feeling or guilt. No feelings, no later consequences, no emotion to look back on. 

Humans have always been barbaric and power hungry. Too many don't learn from history. Now there is more technology for complete destruction and as you have mentioned, WW1 and WW2 will seem prehistoric in comparison. 

so they send yet another missile over japan. 

whats japan supposed to do. just take it???

Can someone poison Kim JongKONG's McDonald happy meal already? That lardy asshole could do with a severe case of food-bug diarrhea instead of attempting to show the world how big his penis is. Because it all boils down to that with weapons and wars, they say "my dick is bigger and more powerful than yours" whether with ballistic missiles or knives or guns.

Bet Kim McDonaldJongKONG is unable to even locate his own penis with all those encyclopedic layers of fat.

your political analysis is unparalleled

I find it annoying how the West feels so outraged by NK and their nuclear tests. We have been doing same thing for how many years now? Of course we don't know where they drop their bombs or make those nuclear experiments. The UK did theirs some time ago but the media only reported it months after. The US must be doing those tests on a daily basis. Why doesn't the West get sanctioned everytime they do their nuclear experiment? Is it because they are dropping bombs in the ocean? Isn't the life in the ocean worth saving or protecting? I say let's all get rid of the nukes and see what NK does.

Needles to say I'm appalled by the whole situation. It's pathetic to have someone like Trump lecturing the world about safety and protection. He's such a douch.

:lmao::lmao:

KJU is creating earthquakes.

I hope the mother earth will teach him a lesson for messing with mother nature.

I secretly wish there will be magnitude 15 earthquake when he's carrying out the nuclear test and destroy the entire Pyongyang, drag him and his brainwashed ppl down to hell.

15 hours ago, horn said:

KJU is creating earthquakes.

I hope the mother earth will teach him a lesson for messing with mother nature.

I secretly wish there will be magnitude 15 earthquake when he's carrying out the nuclear test and destroy the entire Pyongyang, drag him and his brainwashed ppl down to hell.

Mother nature didnt seem to care with the US and the USSR when they were doing thousands of nuclear tests every year.

I definitely hope for mother nature to teach North Korea a lesson but before anyone in this planet the US should be the first in line to deal with mother nature for all the immeasurable suffering and destruction they have caused in the world for so many decades.

For heaven's sake,  Mother Nature does not need to teach anyone a lesson.  Considering the hurricanes and earthquakes that have caused innocent people so much devastation and loss lately all over the world,  we don't need this kind of wishing for destruction for lessons to be taught because of evil leaders. Blame evil greedy leaders and political regimes and want them dealt with personally but not entire countries and their citizens.  

5 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

For heaven's sake,  Mother Nature does not need to teach anyone a lesson.  Considering the hurricanes and earthquakes that have caused innocent people so much devastation and loss lately all over the world,  we don't need this kind of wishing for destruction for lessons to be taught because of evil leaders. Blame evil greedy leaders and political regimes and want them dealt with personally but not entire countries and their citizens.  

Exactly! Hurricane should only suck up these asshole list of leaders! Get rid of them all! 

North Korea's foreign minister: Trump has declared war on our country

North Korea has threatened to shoot down US bombers in international airspace, claiming that, with a weekend tweet, Donald Trump had declared war.

The North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said: “The whole world should clearly remember it was the US who first declared war on our country.” He referred in particular to Trump’s tweet on Sunday that warned that the regime’s leaders “won’t be around much longer”.

In his first address to the UN last Tuesday, Trump had also warned that if the US and its allies were attacked, he would “totally destroy” North Korea. Ri said the UN and the international community had hoped that the war of words between the two countries would not turn into “real action”.

“However, last weekend Trump claimed that our leadership won’t be around much longer, and hence at last he declared war on our country,” Ri said, speaking to journalists through an interpreter outside the UN general assembly in New York. “Given the fact that this came from someone who holds the seat of the US presidency, this is clearly a declaration of war.”

Ri added: “Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make counter-measures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not yet inside the airspace border of our country.”

“The question of who won’t be around much longer will be answered then,” the foreign minister said.

Ri’s threat came after a week in which tensions between the US and North Korea escalated rapidly, with an exchange of insults between Trump and Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator, and culminating in Trump’s Sunday tweet and a sortie by US B-1B heavy bombers off the North Korean coast, for the first time flying north of the 38th parallel, that has separated North and South Korea since the 1950-53 war.

North Korea claims its national airspace extends up to 50 miles off its coast, while the US recognizing only the international norm of 12 nautical miles.

This is not the first time the Pyongyang regime has accused the US of declaring war, and it has previously shot down US aircraft, a navy surveillance plane in 1969, killing 31 servicemen and an army helicopter in 1994, killing a pilot.

However, experts and officials say the risks of all out war are now substantially greater. North Korea, officially known as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), has developed and tested a nuclear warhead, probably a hydrogen bomb, and long range missiles, while the leaders of both countries have made the confrontation between their two countries, a personal test of strength.

Vipin Narang, an expert on the Korean peninsula showdown at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology said that the Pyongyang regime “really hates the B-1B flights. They’re clearly making the regime nervous about a surprise attack. This is how war by miscalculation starts.”

“Yesterday’s flight went further north than any this century, though still in international airspace east of DPRK,” Narang said. “But Kim seems to be worried, and reasonably so, that such a flight is exactly how a surprise decapitation or counterforce strike could start. So what we intend as a ‘show of strength’ could easily be mistaken as a prelude to a surprise attack, forcing Kim to go preemptively.”

He said: “It is unclear to me what the more aggressive shows of strength achieve – we can deter DPRK and reassure our allies in a multitude of other ways that are less risky and don’t throw poison ivy all over Kim’s itchy finger trigger.”

The UN secretary general, António Guterres, warned that heated rhetoric could only increases the risk of confrontation.

“Fiery talk can lead to fatal misunderstandings,” UN spokesman Stéphane Dujarric told reporters. “The only solution for this is a political solution.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/north-koreas-foreign-minister-says-trump-has-declared-war-on-country

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I agree Janelle.

Sometimes I read stuff on this forum and I just can't believe what I read. 

this isn't going to end well.

i feel like the collective subconscious wants to drag everyone else down with it. we've been taught for so long not to take accountability and that after armageddon we will be handed promise land (or whatever monotheistic religions teach), that this is exactly why we are heading in this direction. it's inevitable. these religions make up more than half of the world's population?  the only thing is, the promise land won't show up after the smoke settles.