New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Why are you all saying she had a fall-out w/ Avicci and his tracks won't be on album? I missed something.

People have been plugging the narrative since the day she was confirmed to be working with him

"Maybe she won't like the results and won't use them. It's happened before with other producers on past albums!"

"She's working with Diplo? Maybe she'll like the work with him better and won't use anything from Avicii"

"We're hearing a lot more from Diplo in interviews, maybe she has decided not to use Avicii's tracks after all and they hate each other now"

IF the Diplo interview is 2months old then I defiently don't think the album is finished.

She's been on vacation for a month, and I highly doubt on that time it would been finished going on what Diplo said just "2months ago".....

I think she will go back into the studio this week.

She's currently packing for Lola. She recently bought some slice snd bake cookies and plans on making them for Lola to take to school.

IF the Diplo interview is 2months old then I defiently don't think the album is finished.

She's been on vacation for a month, and I highly doubt on that time it would been finished going on what Diplo said just "2months ago".....

I think she will go back into the studio this week.

Yes, we know you think it's gonna be next year and it's not finished yet. Can I read one single page in this thread where you don't state this.

We'll all see soon, one way or another.

This thread is drama. Geez. Where's the celebration? Where are these new super opinionated and clairvoyant newbies coming from?

Yes, we know you think it's gonna be next year and it's not finished yet. Can I read one single page in this thread where you don't state this.

This thread is drama. Geez. Where's the celebration? Where are these new super opinionated and clairvoyant newbies coming from?

Preach it Brother!! :yes:

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

She's starting to shoot the new movie she's directing in late october

If this is true that's amazing because she won't be able to fuck off round the world getting sick and not making music videos.

It's so exciting having absolutely no clue what's going on, has she ever been this much of a tease before?

She has been off Instagram the last few days. Wonder why? Something's gotta give soon whether the album is released before or after next year.

She's probably just enjoying her vacation and spending time with family and friends before she starts a new era. :)

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap:

Prince just announced that he's releasing two new albums at the end of next month.

Come on,Madonna! Get your album finished and in stores by November.I can't wait any more!! :)

The backward N is pronounced as an I in several Slavic languages. So if you read this И as "ee" it sounds kinda creepy. :D Madonia... demonia... Lol

Actually, this is really interesting to know. Sounds very mysterious.