New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

Here's the full post:

Anónimo dijo...

New Madonna album:
Title: THE MESSIAH
(2014 November 10th/11th release) (11 tracks)
Formats: Digital/CD/Vinyl/DVD/Torrent

TRACKLISTING:
1. Inception
2. Carry The Burden
3. Rise of the Throne
4. Matriarchy
5. Living For Love
6. The Iconic Seven
7. Rebel Heart
8. Anarchy
9. Holy War
10. The Art of Peace
11. Messiah

Over all theme, a Dark concept album; birth of a chosen Messiah who battles judgment and wrongful persecutions, leading to peace. Imagery theme: Fire, Ice,

A massive and extensive promotional campaign will begin this fall. TV, Theaters, Internet, Itunes and Print. Madonna will lean more heavy on performances rather interviews. While interviews may be sparse, the few done will be with major known interviewers. Itunes/Youtube will play a huge part in promotion.

Distinct sounds from the album: a blend folk/EDM/Pop/HipHop/R&B

Promotional video "Messiah" (Sept. 19th) Released through Art For Freedom/Theaters
First single "Living For Love" (Sept 19th/23rd)
Lyric Video released simultaneously
"Living For Love" promotional video (Oct. 3rd).

Scheduled DVD release (Nov. 10th/11th)
7 Music videos included.

27 de agosto de 2014, 21:08

I would die if Madonna did a concept album. That is exactly what I've been wanting for this era but I don't think this is true.

About the Iconic Seven title though. I remember a few months back there was the rumor that the album would be called "Seven Seas," maybe it stems from that.

Madonna has reportedly laid into Lady Gaga and ex-hubbie Guy Ritchie in songs which could end up on her new album.

Leaked lyrics from the track Heartbreak City allegedly slam Ritchie for "getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I'm no longer needed."

While Gaga, who has praised Madonna as a major influence on her work, is the apparent target in the song Two Steps Behind Me, in which Madge sings: "You're a copycat, where is my royalty?," the Sun reports.

Neither track may actually end up on the new album, but the lyrics show that The Queen of pop, who celebrated her 56th birthday earlier this month, has not lost her touch.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-slams-lady-gaga-ex-hubbie-4126697

:laugh:

Does anyone think this could be Madonna? Natalia posted this Wednesday night.

http://instagram.com/p/sO0eH7wjco

umm...that's a photo from fashion photographer Helmut Newton

http://www.ladymarshmallow.com/blog/fashion-photographers-who-we-really-love-helmut-newton/

it showed up on that blog back in 2013. so unless madonna shot this with natalie years ago, i doubt its her

it could actually be the video for We R Superstars or that song from The Giver soundtrack, you never know

that tracklist appears to have come from this blog: http://www.madonnachile.cl/2014/08/feliz-cumpleanos-madonna.html

it was posted by some random guy in the comments section who isn't affiliated with that blog. seems like wishful thinking

The gloves do make it look like M but she's got a better ass.

The track list is too obvious and from an obscure blog. Good on them though, they put some thought into it.

The Sun and The Mirror just published an article about two demos Madonna recorded for her new album: “Heartbreak City” and “Two Steps Behind me.”

Madonnarama can confirm that both songs were recorded with Avicii, but that no final tracklist for the album has yet been decided.

According to the article, “Heartbreak City” allegedly slams Guy Ritchie for “getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I’m no longer needed,” and that the song “Two Steps Behind Me” supposedly slams Lady Gaga with the following “You’re a copycat, where is my royalty?”

We can also confirm that the lyrics are real and relatively accurate.

Madonnarama can reveal that the song “Two Steps Behind” (not “Two Steps Behind me” as the article states) isn’t directed towards Lady Gaga, but to all younger artists trying to steal Madonna’s recipe. Even though Madonna had fun writing and recording this track, there’s a big possibility that it won’t be included on the album.

“Heartbreak City” has absolutely nothing to do with Guy Ritchie but deals with Madonna’s recent break-up with Brahim Zaibat. We’ve been informed that more than one track on the album is about the ending of their three year relationship which left Madonna more vulnerable than most people might think.

Stay tuned…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/08/29/two-new-demos-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed/#ixzz3BlSfs5G9

The Sun and The Mirror just published an article about two demos Madonna recorded for her new album: “Heartbreak City” and “Two Steps Behind me.”

Madonnarama can confirm that both songs were recorded with Avicii, but that no final tracklist for the album has yet been decided.

According to the article, “Heartbreak City” allegedly slams Guy Ritchie for “getting what [he] came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I’m no longer needed,” and that the song “Two Steps Behind Me” supposedly slams Lady Gaga with the following “You’re a copycat, where is my royalty?”

We can also confirm that the lyrics are real and relatively accurate.

Madonnarama can reveal that the song “Two Steps Behind” (not “Two Steps Behind me” as the article states) isn’t directed towards Lady Gaga, but to all younger artists trying to steal Madonna’s recipe. Even though Madonna had fun writing and recording this track, there’s a big possibility that it won’t be included on the album.

“Heartbreak City” has absolutely nothing to do with Guy Ritchie but deals with Madonna’s recent break-up with Brahim Zaibat. We’ve been informed that more than one track on the album is about the ending of their three year relationship which left Madonna more vulnerable than most people might think.

Stay tuned…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/08/29/two-new-demos-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed/#ixzz3BlSfs5G9

OMG!!!!

OH MY!

But why do they know about those demos? Is Avicii giving some info away because he knows they won't be used? Is it just a way to start the hype???

I want some clips.

I want something. Not SLIPPERS. You hear me Madonna? WE WANT SOMETHING, NOT SLIPPERS OR BATHROOM PICS!

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride,

two steps behind you've got too much pride :D

Well, that's definitely going to be a song that will stir some sh*t within the fan base and among other fan bases.