Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

ok, maybe it's got to do with this (also posted on the "Next" thread)

chnc-600x600.jpg

@OnSMASH: The Queen of Pop, Madonna stopped by Chance The Rapper's LA show last night. onsma.sh/2t2d9

WOWWWWWW QUEEN of Everythhhhaaaang !

Yeah, she reminds me of 2000-donna lately! Remember this a few months ago as well?

20130728-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-

Let's just hope she won't move on to 2001 :lol:

This picture is EVERYTHING :dramatic:

And she does look amazing in these recent LAX ones

Hair and face perfect and I love her day to day attire

That jacket is fab

She must've done some treatment to her face it looks red and her hand is very while. Love her hair like this, the longer the better.

I agree

she looks slightly puffy - and her lips look like they've been plumped out....

love her !!!

As if she wont make her 60s hot as well.

Oh she will, I know, it's just that I want a new album right now and there will come a time where it will be "too late" (like in her 80s lol) and I want as many new albums crushed in that time as possible.

She must've done some treatment to her face it looks red and her hand is very while. Love her hair like this, the longer the better.

My hands are whiter than my face...

Wasn't sure where to put this: no pictures yet but people from my old college ... and M's (University of Michigan at Ann Arbor) were tweeting like mad today saying that Madonna was here on campus because Lola had an audition at the university's Music School. Still trying to confirm but there were at least a hundred mentions of it today.

Edit - Ah Mat Guy - I wonder if they're doing multiple school visits. People spotted her here today too?

yeah send Lola to UofM that's right down the road from me. We can meet for lunch and chat about her mom lmao I'm sure she'd love that.