Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Wait, now that you guys mention Brahim...Haven't seen him with her on any pic since weeks. Maybe she came to her senses and replaced him with that hot bodyguard?

He's in France doing Dancing with the Stars

Wait, now that you guys mention Brahim...Haven't seen him with her on any pic since weeks. Maybe she came to her senses and replaced him with that hot bodyguard?

He is in New York this week with his dance partner Katrina. Is M still in London?

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont understand her face and what she's doing to it. She was puffy as hell at the Berlin Hard Candy opening and then back to normal at the airport on her way home a couple of days later. It's obvious that the fuller cheeks are just a very temporary thing for when she's at a function or on tour etc. Does anyone have any idea what she's doing? I don't like it at all, people are laughing at her now and the media is shredding her at the moment. I just wish she would calm down with the fillers and go for a more natural look, like the MDNA tour for example or her gorgeous appearance dressed as Marlene Dietrich at the tour DVD premiere.

I worry that she's surrounded by 'yes' people who aren't honest with her for fear of losing their jobs but someone needs to say something to her. Guy Ritchie would never stand for this at all and Shea obviously unaware of the chatter regarding her appearance, otherwise she would calm it down.

I really dont understand her face and what she's doing to it. She was puffy as hell at the Berlin Hard Candy opening and then back to normal at the airport on her way home a couple of days later. It's obvious that the fuller cheeks are just a very temporary thing for when she's at a function or on tour etc. Does anyone have any idea what she's doing? I don't like it at all, people are laughing at her now and the media is shredding her at the moment. I just wish she would calm down with the fillers and go for a more natural look, like the MDNA tour for example or her gorgeous appearance dressed as Marlene Dietrich at the tour DVD premiere.

I worry that she's surrounded by 'yes' people who aren't honest with her for fear of losing their jobs but someone needs to say something to her. Guy Ritchie would never stand for this at all and Shea obviously unaware of the chatter regarding her appearance, otherwise she would calm it down.

Doesn't it occur to you that it might be just because of flying these long transatlantic flights and not something she's doing on purpose? I don't see a huge amount of people in general or in the media shredding her. The people who are attacking here seems to me to be people like you who visit this forum and go on and on about how terrible she looks. Leave her alone since you don't know for sure it's something she's doing, it might be a reaction to flying. So sick of appearance bullies like you. There's more to everyone than how they look.

Who the fuck cares what Guy Ritchie thinks. The man destroyed their marriage (and sucked out her real personality, among other things)...and she was starting this stuff back at the beginning of the HC era when she was still with him anyway.

Come on. This is not the dark ages. The comment about Guy Ritchie never standing for this is annoying. Madonna is her own person and can do whatever she wants. Anyway, the fact that she looks less "puffier" as people want to put it the very next day, proves that she is not having extensive surgery. So tired of the "cheek obsession" talk all of the time.