Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

How nice people 

All this death and destruction in the world, talking or what to go back to things how they used to be.

How far back do people want to go, there was a time when Greece ruled Istanbul, the Ottoman empire ruled in the south of Spain, time when women couldn't vote, why can't be learn from the past, but move forwards, not killing each other.

The killing of all innocent people is tragic.

I hope, some people in here will reflect at some point and bow their heads in shame on the things they wrote or posted here ...

Some of you hide behind the common "but we only criticize the Israeli government and their actions", especially those of you who consider themselves more left leaning when it comes to politics. Quite revealing that they can be just as anti-semite as those right wingers. At least those right wingers don't pretend. 

Today, 85 years ago, Reichskristallnacht ... Again, reflect!

P.S. Someone said we should be grateful for social media. Is this a fucking joke? 

23 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I hope, some people in here will reflect at some point and bow their heads in shame on the things they wrote or posted here ...

Some of you hide behind the common "but we only criticize the Israeli government and their actions", especially those of you who consider themselves more left leaning when it comes to politics. Quite revealing that they can be just as anti-semite as those right wingers. At least those right wingers don't pretend. 

P.S. Someone said we should be grateful for social media. Is this a fucking joke? 

Agreed, some of the posters here are absolutely disgusting. But it’s the same three people talking and posting unintelligent things amongst themselves in a closed forum. So, whatever… it’s really no harm.

It has become embarrassing to read though. They’re completely blinded and can’t see the full picture of what’s going on. And never respond back when they’re proven wrong. 

It's blatantly clear that in foreign policy, there's no good party. I wonder if this will actually decrease the bipartisanism of American politics, certainly amongst younger constituents?

13 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Can you elaborate? I don’t understand how imploring that thousands of kids are not killed is antisemitism when Jewish communities all over the world is asking the same. I despise Hamas with all my being but after 10.000 deaths by a so called democratic government I guess it is good to beg them to stop? Don’t you want them to stop? 

13 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Palestinians are semites too. So kindly clarify what you mean by anti-semite. 

Apparently it's being antisemitic to not want a genocide and having people being blindly slaughtered. Israel has lost its soul the day they elected Netanyahu and re-elected him with the far right. Months before Rabin was assassinated by a far right israeli nationalist, Netanyahu was asking for his death and a week before it happened he was making a fake burial of Rabin. His killer is from the same far right movement that is ruling the country now, he's an icon to them and they want him to be set free saying he's innocent (he killed Rabin with a gun at close range). Supporting Israel is supporting a far right government. There are no good side here, politically, there re just, on both sides, people being taking hostages by extremists. Being blind to the genocide in Gaza makes you as bad as those being blind to the slaughter of israelis on october 7th. I don't see jews, i don't see muslims, i see people being slaughtered because of greed and interest of evil people, wether it's Hamas or the far right at the Knesset. 

People dehumanize other people to justify their murder just because they identify physically and culturally with a side. If they don't look or act like us they must be killed, erased. Jews only care about jews, arabs only care about arabs. I care about both, i'm neither one or the other, i just look beyond and recognize myself in their humanity and my humanity, our humanity, dies a little bit more every day until the hostages will be back and a ceasefire happens. 

Netanyahu and his far right monsters are just using this as an excuse to take over Gaza and parts of Cisjordania and Lebanon. It's morally corrupt and illegal. But that's who Netanyahu is and people supporting him are. They don't care about hostages, that's what their families are saying. Israel may kill thousands of people everyday but what they are now on is a suicide mission, not only of its soul but they will never ever be at peace from now on, no matter how strong their international lobby is, they have shown their true face and trying to shut everybody up, weaponizing the Shoah and denaturing antisemitism, is already and will continue to work against Israel and they will lose the support they once had when the truth will finally prevail, because it always does, sooner or later. 

Edited by Roland Barthes

7 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Apparently it's being antisemitic to not want a genocide and having people being blindly slaughtered. Israel has lost its soul the day they elected Netanyahu and re-elected him with the far right. Months before Rabin was assassinated by a far right israeli nationalist, Netanyahu was asking for his death and a week before it happened he was making a fake burial of Rabin. His killer is from the same far right movement that is ruling the country now, he's an icon to them and they want him to be set free saying he's innocent (he killed Rabin with a gun at close range). Supporting Israel is supporting a far right government. There are no good side here, politically, there re just, on both sides, people being taking hostages by extremists. Being blind to the genocide in Gaza makes you as bad as those being blind to the slaughter of israelis on october 7th. I don't see jews, i don't see muslims, i see people being slaughtered because of greed and interest of evil people, wether it's Hamas or the far right at the Knesset. 

People dehumanize other people to justify their murder just because they identify physically and culturally with a side. If they don't look or act like us they must be killed, erased. Jews only care about jews, arabs only care about arabs. I care about both, i'm neither one or the other, i just look beyond and recognize myself in their humanity and my humanity, or humanity, dies a little bit more every day until a hostages will be back and a ceasefire happens. 

Netanyahu and his far right monsters are just using this as an excuse to take over Gaza and parts of Cisjordania and Lebanon. It's morally corrupt and illegal. But that's who Netanyahu is and people supporting him are.

Very very good post 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Only in dictatorships is a religion linked to a country. Israel is much more than a religion, it is a series of governments and rules. Going against the Israel government is not going against all Jewish people. 

Omg stop it you anti semite 

On 11/10/2023 at 9:21 AM, Roland Barthes said:

People dehumanize other people to justify their murder just because they identify physically and culturally with a side. If they don't look or act like us they must be killed, erased. Jews only care about jews, arabs only care about arabs. I care about both, i'm neither one or the other, i just look beyond and recognize myself in their humanity and my humanity, our humanity, dies a little bit more every day until the hostages will be back and a ceasefire happens. 

Netanyahu and his far right monsters are just using this as an excuse to take over Gaza and parts of Cisjordania and Lebanon. It's morally corrupt and illegal. But that's who Netanyahu is and people supporting him are. They don't care about hostages, that's what their families are saying. Israel may kill thousands of people everyday but what they are now on is a suicide mission, not only of its soul but they will never ever be at peace from now on, no matter how strong their international lobby is, they have shown their true face and trying to shut everybody up, weaponizing the Shoah and denaturing antisemitism, is already and will continue to work against Israel and they will lose the support they once had when the truth will finally prevail, because it always does, sooner or later. 

Thank you for this post!

It only took him one month and THOUSANDS of civilians dead. I wonder how long will take Germany to follow the UNO and Amnesty International. Although as I’m watching German news each day and they barely report about Gaza and only report about Israel, and they consider demonstrating against the death of children antisemitism, guess they are condoning a genocide.

6 hours ago, runa said:

:rotfl: You’re talking of @Acediace? Or of yourself? :rotfl:

Yes, we answer to them posting about the targeting of hospitals and refugee camps. They simply don’t care because they think Palestinians don’t deserve to live so they think it’s right that thousands of children die. I blocked them because they are the purest scum.

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Moral collapse: babies dying and soldiers frolicking on the beach. He looks so Caucasian, doesn’t he? That is why he has the support of your government. Brown babies are better dead I guess…

You are anti white and anti European and anti semite 

9 hours ago, karbatal said:

Yes, we answer to them posting about the targeting of hospitals and refugee camps. They simply don’t care because they think Palestinians don’t deserve to live so they think it’s right that thousands of children die. I blocked them because they are the purest scum.

You’re moron #1 here who quite frankly couldn’t care less about the Palestinians and the hell and suffering they go through for decades because of shit leaders, extremism, and fundamentalism. And you should be ashamed of yourself for ignoring the history, the causes, and possible solutions just because of your obvious hatred for the jews. You ignore the facts and throw stupid statements like we want children dead. Hence, a moron. It’s pointless to further argue with you. Like I said, it’s only three of you posting to one another endlessly. So enjoy. 

8 hours ago, whyme? said:

You’re moron #1 here who quite frankly couldn’t care less about the Palestinians and the hell and suffering they go through for decades because of shit leaders, extremism, and fundamentalism. And you should be ashamed of yourself for ignoring the history, the causes, and possible solutions just because of your obvious hatred for the jews. You ignore the facts and throw stupid statements like we want children dead. Hence, a moron. It’s pointless to further argue with you. Like I said, it’s only three of you posting to one another endlessly. So enjoy. 

The hell that Palestinians go through is from Israel, Israeli shit leaders, israeli extremism, and israeli fundamentalism, you make it seem that their own suffering is from their own.