Jump to content

Queen Elizabeth DEAD...


Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Kim said:

What's politics got to do with it? He could have been overcome with grief, he may have wanted to get closer to Liz, he may be mentally ill.

But there has to be something wrong with you to wait in line for 19hrs to gawk at an empty coffin anyway, so....

WHAT?! :sneaky: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I wonder what century will the UK be led by another Queen? We are lucky to have witnessed her reign. I feel for the Brits here. 🇬🇧💐

Not this one that’s for sure there’s 2 Kings after Charles now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Not this one that’s for sure there’s 2 Kings after Charles now. 

Yeah, the only possible heir Queen is Princess Charlotte, daughter of Prince William, but the throne will have to go through Prince George first... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

OMG. It took 10 pages of this thread for it to finish :rotfl:

It has ended finally. 

You could write a BOOK just on Queen Liz II's funeral. 

REST IN PEACE. 

What a service !

And yes you certainly could !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Confessit said:

63% of the worlds population watched today’s ceremony. 
 

Not bad for someone so divisive in popularity.

Sorry what? Where are you finding those figures? That's 4.7 billion people. Diana was 30 million in the UK give or take.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Sorry what? Where are you finding those figures? That's 4.7 billion people. Diana was 30 million in the UK give or take.

It’s more than that it’s over 5 billion people tuned in to watch it globally today.


Far more have watched this than Diana’s don’t forget Diana died in 1997 we have multiple streaming platforms in 2022.


The figures are still being tallied up but it’s certainly going to be the most watched event of all time easily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone wondering why the UK is in the fucking state it's in only has to look at this ridiculous mass hysteria that puts North Korea to shame. Utterly unhinged.

That includes people quoting made up "viewing figures" as if it's meant to be a source of pride or something.

Oh and what a horrible, cold and sterile funeral - absolutely nothing about the woman just a horrible jingoistic and militaristic display of nothingness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Anyone wondering why the UK is in the fucking state it's in only has to look at this ridiculous mass hysteria that puts North Korea to shame. Utterly unhinged.

That includes people quoting made up "viewing figures" as if it's meant to be a source of pride or something.

Oh and what a horrible, cold and sterile funeral - absolutely nothing about the woman just a horrible jingoistic and militaristic display of nothingness. 

The ceremony beautiful I take my hat off to all the military men and women that were involved. The marches down the mall in exceptional procession was very impressive. 

But you hate the monarchy we get that.

So you won’t of perhaps acknowledged the personal touches for her such as her pets coming to say goodbye her pony and corgis before the committal. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Kim said:

That includes people quoting made up "viewing figures" as if it's meant to be a source of pride or something.

I’ve not made anything up a quick search in google explains the expected global viewer figure was upwards of 4 billion.

 

But of course it’s all pretend. People haven't watched it really it’s all made up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The ceremony beautiful I take my hat off to all the military men and women that were involved. The marches down the mall in exceptional procession was very impressive. 

But you hate the monarchy we get that.

So you won’t of perhaps acknowledged the personal touches for her such as her pets coming to say goodbye her pony and corgis before the committal. 
 

Corgis and ponies... will you listen to yourself you silly forelock tugger!?

Oh and there's a whole big forum outside this ridic thread btw. Take a step out...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Corgis and ponies... will you listen to yourself you silly forelock tugger!?

Oh and there's a whole big forum outside this ridic thread btw. Take a step out...

You said the whole thing was cold and sterile I was merely pointing out there were things in it that represented her personally. 


You come back at me with name calling just because I pointed something out you obviously hadn’t seen or chose to actively not see. 
 

Let’s just agree to disagree no point slinging insults we are adults aren’t we? 
 

x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Confessit said:

You said the whole thing was cold and sterile I was merely pointing out there were things in it that represented her personally. 

You come back at me with name calling just because I pointed something out you obviously hadn’t seen or chose to actively not see. 
Let’s just agree to disagree no point slinging insults we are adults aren’t we? 
x

NO offence shweetheart, but how bloody dumb do you have to be not to see that dragging out some animals to stare at a procession going by like some sort of horrific Disney movie is in no way heartwarming but instead performative nonsense for gullible low IQ idiots to coo over? 

Forelock tugger is hardly a massive insult. They usually wear that name as a badge of honour while savouring that taste of boot polish!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

63% of the worlds population watched today’s ceremony. 
 

Not bad for someone so divisive in popularity.

If that’s true it’s because it was the only damn thing on TV :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

If that’s true it’s because it was the only damn thing on TV :rolleyes:

They count the people who are in a café and it’s on tv, the people who are watching the news and they connect with the live feed and of course they use the Gaga Superbowl trick to add several dozens of millions. Real interest in this may be 200 million. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kim said:

NO offence shweetheart, but how bloody dumb do you have to be not to see that dragging out some animals to stare at a procession going by like some sort of horrific Disney movie is in no way heartwarming but instead performative nonsense for gullible low IQ idiots to coo over? 

Forelock tugger is hardly a massive insult. They usually wear that name as a badge of honour while savouring that taste of boot polish!

 

 

Nothing coo about it she had a lifelong love of animals and the outdoor and bred horses and had corgis has pets all her life.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Nothing coo about it she had a lifelong love of animals and the outdoor and bred horses and had corgis has pets all her life.

 

So what? She's not yer fuckin Granny.

Get a grip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Kim said:

So what? She's not yer fuckin Granny.

Get a grip.

🤣 I never said she was presh !!

I was just saying……
 

I won’t just sit and slate without being subjective it’s not my style.…..I get in my knees and lick boots instead 😗😗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They count the people who are in a café and it’s on tv, the people who are watching the news and they connect with the live feed and of course they use the Gaga Superbowl trick to add several dozens of millions. Real interest in this may be 200 million. 

:lmao: and it means we all love modern day monarchs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...