Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

So, I've now received:

Blue vinyl- haven't opened

Rainbow vinyl (w/Future listed on A side)

Tour bundle standard CD

Target exclusive CD w/blond cover

Deluxe 2 CD (found at a local record store yesterday)

Digital download from store bundle (finally received this yesterday as well)

Now, still waiting for clear vinyl  from store bundle and also need to pick up just the regular black vinyl (wasn't in local record store I visited yesterday)

16 hours ago, horn said:

Did you get yours from Amazon? You can always request a replacement with no cost and yet you get to keep your existing copy. :horn: 

Please ensure you take a picture of the defects before filing the complaints.

I had bought STR LP from Amazon but has creased on the LP cover. I filed a complaint and they sent me a replacement but still have creased on it. Then I filed another complaint and they finally sent me a flawless LP. In short, I got 3 STR LP for the price of one.

Unfortunately sellers via eBay. I'm always the type to look for dents & creases on my physical products and bitch about it :lol: I'm cool with the vinyl now. Have it decorated on my shelf along with the cassette and sealed Target CD. The upper corner vinyl cover is so dark that is hard to see crease unless you look at it closely.

6 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Only some pressings of the Rainbow edition correct this mistake.

All editions with a cover come with the same one and a sticker with the alternate barcode if applicable or the country of manufacture slapped on.

As the tracklist of the picture disc is a sticker in itself I guess it was the easiest one to solve.

I'd assume the mistake on the other versions is not very likely to be solved anytime soon. We still have copies of Erotica with the wrong copyright information and that was released in 2012 I think.

Thanks for the explanation! It’s a bit of a shocking mistake for them to make. 

4 minutes ago, burning_up said:

Thanks for the explanation! It’s a bit of a shocking mistake for them to make. 

To my surprise it seems actually some of the clear vinyl pressings feature the right tracklist on the back cover.

20190626_235348.jpg

I wouldn't know first hand as her official store still hasn't shipped mine #itsacon

12 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

To my surprise it seems actually some of the clear vinyl pressings feature the right tracklist on the back cover.

20190626_235348.jpg

I wouldn't know first hand as her official store still hasn't shipped mine #itsacon

So that means more editions to collect as the wrong ones will be first presses that become rare 😀

10 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

So that means more editions to collect as the wrong ones will be first presses that become rare 😀

Bedtime Stories CD says otherwise.

Finally got my 2 disc edition hardbook!!! 

2 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

For those who got the double CD- I read the booklet also lists the songs/credits, a la the vinyl? Thanks.

Yes, true — but it is production, writing, and publishing credits only. There is no credit information such as guest vocalists on tracks or instrumentalists, etc. Usually that information is included, as well, in addition to personal thanks — all that is missing for now. Perhaps it will be published on the website.

Is it just me or is the deluxe booklet a bit of a mess? All the photos with the instruments are at the beginning, the manifesto pops up randomly and the rest are in a seemingly random order.  The standard booklet has better flow of imagery imo

18 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

20190626_235348.jpg

I think it was a Freudian slip, because to be honest, who in his/right mind think it's logic to have Future in the B side? It's pretty clear that the four first songs form a bunch. You can't understand Future if you don't come from God Control! 

3 hours ago, horn said:

Have ANYONE received ANYTHING from Madonna store?

I can't believe her OWN store didn't ship out the goods on time. 🙄

Nope, despite the earlier email. Still waiting lol. 

Just now, karbatal said:

OMG I just got into the Ebay to know how is faring the blue vinyl and it's up the roof :lmao:

I can't undesrtand why anybody would buy 500 euro for a fucking BLUE vinyl! 

🤷‍♂️

Don't get it either! But until the fever subsides, my blue vinyl is staying sealed!! lol

BTW, did you guys know that they took away my fan badge from the Facebook Madonna page??? I was one of those fans with a badge and I always comment and say how wonderful she is and yet, they took it away from me! 😠 After all I spent! 

5 hours ago, horn said:

Have ANYONE received ANYTHING from Madonna store?

I can't believe her OWN store didn't ship out the goods on time. 🙄

I'm in the UK and had to email them that my cd hadn't been dispatched. They responded today with an apology and have just sent it out today so I will get it next week, over two weeks late!

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

BTW, did you guys know that they took away my fan badge from the Facebook Madonna page??? I was one of those fans with a badge and I always comment and say how wonderful she is and yet, they took it away from me! 😠 After all I spent! 

Thank U Next

:chuckle: 

Still waiting for my vinyl, tee and bracelet but I have these three so far.

327457467_Screenshot_20190626-1611222.thumb.png.77d3e9bfdf38f4f37d23d60c7d2a3439.png

Edited by kubi

They finally shipped my bundles 🤤

#finallyenoughlove