Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

48 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

Yay!! Which store? US or UK??

UK 💆‍♂️

Soon....a new copy of the Japan 2cd Super Deluxe. I will pray there are no crease or dents this time.

If you have ordered from the UK Madonna Store try emailing them. If I hadn't, they wouldn't have discovered the 'technical' error that prevented my order being shipped. 

Maybe this email I sent the Madonna Store was a bit bitchy but I don't believe fans who pre ordered something in April should be subjected to such poor handling. 

1012922227_Screenshot_20190628-0830542.thumb.png.2ad060274e14a66a0b8866300d2ae530.png

Edited by kubi

8 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

The last update I got was on June 18th explaining the delay and estimating shipment for June 24th. *cricket cricket* 😐

Me too. I wrote them again. If they tell me there's been a delay, I will cancel my order. I canperfectly live without the transparent vinyl and the absurd lythograph and that has costed me more than 100 euro! 

50 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Got my clear vinyl and tshirt from bundle today!

Wasn't it supposed to come with some little bracelet or something too though?? If so, that wasn't in there.

Yes it's supposed to. 

49 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Got my clear vinyl and tshirt from bundle today!

Wasn't it supposed to come with some little bracelet or something too though?? If so, that wasn't in there.

Yep. A woven bracelet with one of the identities of MadameX.

All of my US store orders haven’t shipped yet. It’s so annoying and upsetting. If they don’t send them next week I’ll open a case on PayPal for a refund. They won’t arrive anyway if they send them without a tracking number.

32 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I'm sure people would have loved to wear Madame X shirts at Gay Pride. Oh well. Madonna Store is too incompetent to let that happen.

Yeah trust them to sell pride related merchandise and not send it in time.

5 hours ago, kubi said:

Maybe this email I sent the Madonna Store was a bit bitchy but I don't believe fans who pre ordered something in April should be subjected to such poor handling. 

1012922227_Screenshot_20190628-0830542.thumb.png.2ad060274e14a66a0b8866300d2ae530.png

You should have added "which leg you want me to break!"

1 hour ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

All of my US store orders haven’t shipped yet. It’s so annoying and upsetting. If they don’t send them next week I’ll open a case on PayPal for a refund. They won’t arrive anyway if they send them without a tracking number.

Gurl, what's the status of your order? Login and check your order status. Was it "Fulfilled"?

21 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

A miracle had occurred!

1C47F70E-2C17-4C7F-AA08-2C501BEF49E4.gif.333b430911d4fdaa9e6a45b63e965665.gif

Awful so many are having issues with their orders. Have had issues with them in the past myself, and was a bit apprehensive about going through them again, but thankfully had a smooth transaction this time.