Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

41 minutes ago, kubi said:

Praise be to Madonna! Just got confirmation from the US store! Arriving tomorrow. 

Oh yay!! Me too... How do you know it's arriving tomorrow??

2 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Oh yay!! Me too... How do you know it's arriving tomorrow??

Use the manual tracking number to track it. 

30 minutes ago, kubi said:

do you mind if you can share with us the website to track our shipment? 

1 hour ago, Jekki said:

do you mind if you can share with us the website to track our shipment? 

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

Where??

From the email confirmation that your order is on the way you'll see a tracking number under the map on the shipment page of the Madonna Shop website. (this is for the US shop.) If your order has not shipped or you haven't gotten a shipping email this information will not be available. 

2 hours ago, kubi said:

Oh i did that but it doesn't give me an estimated delivery date 🤔

1 hour ago, kubi said:

From the email confirmation that your order is on the way you'll see a tracking number under the map on the shipment page of the Madonna Shop website. (this is for the US shop.) If your order has not shipped or you haven't gotten a shipping email this information will not be available. 

In my case it is available but it’s not a USPS tracking number and it’s not DHL, FedEx or UPS either. They told me it isn’t tracked through email but on the orders I have that number that doesn’t work. I still have one order yet to be shipped.

1 minute ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

In my case it is available but it’s not a USPS tracking number and it’s not DHL, FedEx or UPS either. They told me it isn’t tracked through email but on the orders I have that number that doesn’t work. I still have one order yet to be shipped.

That's what one of my other orders is like. Where's the consistency??

1 minute ago, cjfinley said:

That's what one of my other orders is like. Where's the consistency??

I don’t really understand their shitty process but it’s awful. They told me it may take up to 24 work days for each order to arrive and I can’t even track them and the shipping cost was high considering I live in Mexico which isn’t that far from the US. I just hope they arrive on time cause in my city those non tracked packages never do 😞

17 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I wrote them and suddenly the order was shipped! I they have a chaos and only send if you write them???????

That is literally what happened to me. 

5 hours ago, kubi said:

But it didn't state which courier company and they are charging fucking high courier charges :americanlife:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I wrote them and suddenly the order was shipped! I they have a chaos and only send if you write them???????

This actually happened to me twice. So I would not be shocked if this was true. Such awful customer service, really.

3 hours ago, horn said:

But it didn't state which courier company and they are charging fucking high courier charges :americanlife:

Whaat?! That's awful

July 11 Boxset finally will be delivered (ebay) 

$71 unopened - decent price (US)

Bundle order (web exclusive clear vinyl, cd, White hoodie, eyepatch and bracelet)preordered when she announced the era, Finally arrived TODAY! So excited. 

15 hours ago, OhFather said:

Nothing like vinyl!

531F4E07-A2DD-4666-92F1-B0A20B7C88EC.jpeg

Does your vinyl skip a ton on side A? It's my only record that does that 😕

3 hours ago, kubi said:

No I didn’t experience that. But I noticed the track list on side A is wrong. It lists Future, but it actually starts on side B. 

2 hours ago, OhFather said:

No I didn’t experience that. But I noticed the track list on side A is wrong. It lists Future, but it actually starts on side B. 

Yeah mine is misprinted as well 

7 hours ago, kubi said:

It happens with some new records....maybe give it a good clean and try again.

11 hours ago, OhFather said:

It's wrong on some editions and correct in others..

THE FINAL SUEDEY LIST OF ALL MADAME X copies: 

1. Madame X box set - contains super deluxe CD, cassette & "I Rise" picture disc (x1)
2. Super deluxe 2-CD edition (x2)
3. Standard CD (x2)
4. Regular vinyl (x1)
5. Clear vinyl (x2) [one with limited numbered lithograph & wrist band]
6. Blue vinyl (x1)
7. Rainbow vinyl (x2) [x1 French; x1 UK edition - misprint of 'Future' on tracklist on UK edition]
8. Japan super deluxe 2-SHCD (x1)
9. Japan deluxe (16-track CD, blonde cover) (x1) (same as FNAC, HMV and Target editions but with bonus Medellin remix)
10. Blue cassette (x2)
11. Glitter cassette (x1)

Are you proud of me @horn? Have I missed any? 

1 hour ago, Monsieur X said:

THE FINAL SUEDEY LIST OF ALL MADAME X copies: 

1. Madame X box set - contains super deluxe CD, cassette & "I Rise" picture disc (x1)
2. Super deluxe 2-CD edition (x2)
3. Standard CD (x2)
4. Regular vinyl (x1)
5. Clear vinyl (x2) [one with limited numbered lithograph & wrist band]
6. Blue vinyl (x1)
7. Rainbow vinyl (x2) [x1 French; x1 UK edition - misprint of 'Future' on tracklist on UK edition]
8. Japan super deluxe 2-SHCD (x1)
9. Japan deluxe (16-track CD, blonde cover) (x1) (same as FNAC, HMV and Target editions but with bonus Medellin remix)
10. Blue cassette (x2)
11. Glitter cassette (x1)

Are you proud of me @horn? Have I missed any? 

Regular cassette edition