Eurovision

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Iceland was anything but tacky... So proud to be Icelandic

Wtf? It was some late 90s knock off trying to copy Marilyn Manson and Placebo! :rotfl:

17 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why she would replicate this performance when she has already published it on her YouTube page. 3.6m people have already viewed it. Seems so unlike her to repeat herself 😕

Well if the rumours are true she didnt want to do LAP it's easier to do this. And the 3.6 million views are Madonna fans lol. 

6 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I would have posted this earlier but didn't think it was allowed. Sounds like she's using the original album version which is different

Just now, karbatal said:

I'm very glad it's the MET gala extended! It was a fine moment that needs to be watched be hundreds of millions of people! 

It was amazing! I hope we’ll also hear the choir singing the weird georgian chants in the beginning and when she walks down the stairs.. so epic.

4 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Well it sounds like a better arrangement than the MET, in fact it sounds like the album version (for the first time ever!)

10 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Even if it’s the “same” performance who cares. She made like the same hung up performance from the galas/promo tour/ and the tour with almost no differences. I see no ones complaining about hung up 

Indeed ( but those were discostomp...performances  ) you are so right

20 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

My gosh so much drama.  Giving importance to Lepen in 2019 I mean who cares of her. Madonna put a swastika on her face already. There’s literally no association to make. 

@Crystal Coffin you need to post again your Madonna is not poem plz 

:smile: :smoke: 👠 

Madonna is NOT vanilla 

Madonna is NOT "family-friendly" 

Madonna is NOT "easy"

Madonna is NOT "safe"

Madonna is NOT meant for your basic friends or your simple co-workers

Madonna is only for wise people who can understand her, who is always prepared to be smashed by her intelligence and rare talent. 

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. :bow:

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Why are people bitching already?!? 

Is this your first visit to a Madonna forum? 

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well it sounds like a better arrangement than the MET, in fact it sounds like the album version (for the first time ever!)

Even her vocals sound straight out of 1989 😏

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

Oh no... but at this point it sounds people are bitchin for bitchin’s sake.

Of course they are! They get for new music for four years. Get it. Moan. Pray she does Eurovision. Gets it. Moans.

We are wonderful creatures. Haha 

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Even her vocals sound straight out of 1989 😏

It actually IS the album track isn't it? Maybe just a rehearsal thing.

What was the name of the Portuguese pianist who helped her for the Met performance? I am hoping he gets to be the new tour director, and we can finally say adieu to Kevin Autotune. Maybe he's helping again for Eurovision?

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Of course they are! They get for new music for four years. Get it. Moan. Pray she does Eurovision. Gets it. Moans.

We are wonderful creatures. Haha 

Lol  What a nice description... 😂

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

71a1c17f-dbb5-43ec-96a6-5853d0f91bae.gif

1 minute ago, Kim said:

It actually IS the album track isn't it? Maybe just a rehearsal thing.

Probably a rehearsal track but she has increasingly used very loud backing tracks over the past 10 years. So who knows.

I’m fine with the Met Gala replica performance as beside those inside the Met on the day and her general fan base it didn’t get viewed by a wider audience.

It’s a performance she will have also fine tuned and enhanced.

Screenshot_20190515_174250.jpg58469-image_5b7b279b63936.jpg2014 Mert & Marcus Rebel Heart 2992 X 2550  4 MB (Rebel Heart Tour VIP Book) preview 400.jpgmusic_rebelhearttour.jpg

madonna-2-460.jpg

I love all the Joan of Arc images she's used over the years. She keeps its fresh everytime. Her look for Eurovision is beautiful!!!

32 minutes ago, JWAD said:

I have no idea why she would replicate this performance when she has already published it on her YouTube page. 3.6m people have already viewed it. Seems so unlike her to repeat herself 😕

she repeats herself all the time, with some tweaks and improvements. there are lots of examples of her performing songs during a promo tour or awards performance (even the super bowl) and then updating it for her tours. i think this will be a more fleshed out version. 

12 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

:smile: :smoke: 👠 

Madonna is NOT vanilla 

Madonna is NOT "family-friendly" 

Madonna is NOT "easy"

Madonna is NOT "safe"

Madonna is NOT meant for your basic friends or your simple co-workers

Madonna is only for wise people who can understand her, who is always prepared to be smashed by her intelligence and rare talent. 

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. :bow:

Yasss thanks 

3 hours ago, runa said:

Such a great ERA, we're so spoiled ! :laugh:

Me encanta!

😍

447DAC56-34C3-4ECB-89CF-F5E8A16198C8.gif

21 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Wtf? It was some late 90s knock off trying to copy Marilyn Manson and Placebo! :rotfl:

You think so? I thought they were awesome and I am not into industrial music.

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

What times does this thing air? Where can we stream it and when does M perform? 

It will air roughly 10pm UK time on Saturday when all the acts have performed and the phone lines are opened to vote. Timing not 100% as it often overruns.

5 minutes ago, bardo said:

she repeats herself all the time, with some tweaks and improvements. there are lots of examples of her performing songs during a promo tour or awards performance (even the super bowl) and then updating it for her tours. i think this will be a more fleshed out version. 

Right. Any Madonna fan should not be confused on why she would repeat a performance.

Live Aid, Live 8, Live Earth.

Living for Love promo performances.

Hung Up promo performances. 

Confessions promo tour and Confessions tour

etc... 

she will change it up slightly like she always does. 

Just now, vertigokane said:

She’s going to do 2 mins of LAP and then bust into a 13 minute set of Candy Shop (Hey You, Champagne Rose Grillz remix) with looping videos of the twins shouting and dancing and Mercy accompanying on the piano. 

😂