Eurovision

6 minutes ago, acko said:

The world is not FRANCE, French speaking Belgians need 2 learn that too. Nobody gives a fuck about about what
symbol some extremist cunts have hijacked. Jeanne d'arc is first and foremost a symbol of emancipation.

Millennial SJW interpretations and such need fuck off and go die somewhere.

Oh, and everyone has the right to be offended.

Waooow ... Vulgar.

5 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Well that's because only one country cares about the Superbowl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your viewership is 198 million across 56ย countries (according to the EBU). The superbowl had 98 million by itself last year in one country. It's not that big.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Can't wait for this all to be over and I never have to hear about poor ass eurovision ever again :lmao:ย We didn't have this rubbish for the superbowl. Europe, y'all can keep this event!ย 

I see your point but with all the respect for your opinion...you have Donald as a presidentย  and you know..

To be honest I'll be glad too next year when we can discuss Eurovision again without having to explain everything or make all political. I mean IT'S FUCKING EUROVISION :rotfl:

Btw how long for miss second slops Minogue to perform a medley in the interval? :chuckle:

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Your viewership is 198 million across 56ย countries (according to the EBU). The superbowl had 98 million by itself last year in one country. It's not that big.

giphy.gif

Tempers are HIGH.ย 

Even a wink emoji can't calm ya.ย 

Just now, idro said:

I see your point but with all the respect for your opinion...you have Donald as a presidentย  and you know..

Oh sweetie, I agree, but I wouldn't bring your country's history with facism into the debate.

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

giphy.gif

We are way cooler you have to admit. Performing in the interval of football Vs the interval of random tacky diva performances????ย 

The Eurovision Song Contest is on its way to America! Maybe.

The iconic, kitschy, wildly-successful and long-running televised music competition โ€” the finals of the 64th Eurovision Song Contest air on Saturday โ€” pre-datesย American Idolย andย The Voice,ย but has, until now, remained an entirely European affair.

Well, not entirely. Alongside the European countries sending singers to compete, Australia and Israel have been regular participants in the Eurovision. Tel Aviv, in fact, will host this year's contest, after Israeli star Netta won the 2018 competition.

The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) has trusted Swedish production company Brain Academy with the exclusive license for the format to be shopped in the U.S. and a goal to hold the inaugural U.S. contest in 2021.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8511534/eurovision-song-contest-us-american-version?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

10 minutes ago, acko said:

The world is not FRANCE, French speaking Belgians need 2 learn that too. Nobody gives a fuck about about what
symbol some extremist cunts have hijacked. Jeanne๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ๏ปฟd'arc๏ปฟ is first and foremost a symbol of emancipation.

Millennial SJW interpretations and such need fuck off and go die somewhere.

Oh, and everyone has the right to be offended.

I really feel offended with this comment. As I truely and sincerly feel I am an honest European, speaking french, dutch, english and portugese. Who are you to summarised people just by the language they speak?

Oh sweetie, I agree, but I wouldn't bring your country's history with facism into the debate.

So let s talk about the musicย  on yourย  chartย 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

We are way cooler you have to admit. Performing in the interval of football Vs the interval of random tacky diva performances????ย 

That famous game football with all the use of the hands. I jest I love the Superbowl I just wish they wouldn't freeze the damn time!!

Just now, JWAD said:

Someone is leaking footage of the dress rehearsal. We are getting a very familiar performance which may disappoint a lot of people.

some madonnanation members you mean

11 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I knew it. I predicted she will replicate MET with Beautiful Game in Eurovision back in winter..

However, i think she will change it drasticly

Other footage has leaked and disappointingly its very similar to the Met Gala

1 minute ago, idro said:

So let s talk about the musicย  on yourย  chartย 

This has nothing to do with what we are talking about.ย 

Looking at Italy's itunes right now it looks like you have the same trash luv.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, sotos8 said:

some madonnanation members you mean

Surely just of like a prayer. We had one snippet of (at the time beautiful game) DB and a song we haven't heard.ย 

2 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

I really feel offended with this comment. As I truely and sincerly feel I am an honest European, speaking french, dutch, english and portugese. Who are you to summarised people just by the language they speak?

Oh let it go, Messieur Poirot

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Oh let it go, Messieur Poirot

Yes. I should. People obviously don't care much about knowledge.

4 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Darling u got it all twisted. I'm your fellow Bruxellois.ย 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Eurovision is tacky, fun and a complete hoot to watch! At least a singer performing at this fits with the show.

giphy.gif

So you can add some more trash to your point of view on saturday...anyway love ya man and respect

Just now, acko said:

Darling u got it all twisted. I'm your fellow Bruxellois.ย 

๐Ÿ˜˜ Then. But you could even be from Antwerp or Liege.

15 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

I knew it. I predicted she will replicate MET with Beautiful Game in Eurovision back in winter..

However, i think she will change it drasticly

Letโ€™s hope so. Gotta admit I didnโ€™t love the Met Gala performanceย 

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

giphy.gif

Stephen do u feel left out? U shouldn't.. It's gay event that for years was a like a secret homo outlet. It's means way more here than the Stonewall commemoration.ย 

Just now, acko said:

Stephen do u feel left out? U shouldn't.. It's gay event that for years was a like a secret homo outlet. It's means way more here than the Stonewall commemoration.ย 

Not at all :lmao:ย Just ANNOYED by all the fuckery this obvious political event has brought